Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Eyes on Plays Final Fantasy VII!

Blog Entries

Hey where do we put the aeris revival theory? Here?

Aeris isn't dead, she's a time lord.
    She went back in time and became Yuna.

I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider...
    remember that.

Blog Entries

I guess I'll just post it here...

(SPOILER)Step 1. Get 3 gold chocobos, 1 has to be S class and 1 C class. The other doesn't matter.

Step 2. Mate the class S gold chocobo with the chocobo that doesn't matter with a carob nut. This chocobo should be a gold chocobo, but there is a small chance it will create a normal chocobo. You need the normal chocobo. This normal chocobo must be raced to A class.

Step 3. Mate this A Class chocobo(it's stats should be pretty high, so it isn't hard) with the C class Gold chocobo with a Zeio nut. It has a very low chance of becomeing a Brown chocobo. This chocobo is a special chocobo. This chocobo can dive underwater, well above the area the sub dives to.

Step 4. You must then go near the materia cave that had KotR, and if you dive underwater you will find a monster here. He is strong, but not much stronger than the enemies at the crater.

Step 5. After you kill him, he will drop a Chichobo Lure. This will allow you to catch new types of chocobos, and you can re-breed them. The only change is that all the normal yellow chocobos will now be white, and you can breed them he same way that you breed the other special chocobos, but they won't change colors(the blue, green, and black chocobos can still climb over shallow waters and mountains like normal, but they will still be white). What would be the Gold Chocobo will instead be a Red Chocobo. This chocob can dig underground. SE actually thought someone would find this out, and when no one did, they put it back into FF9 as dead peppers)

Step 6. Go to Junon, and go about the length of your chocobo away from junon(out into the ocean) and dive. You will see that the sea floor slopes up, so go down to where your default depth hits the floor, and dig. You will find Sapphire Weapon's head.

Step 7. You must then take the head to the northern crater, and when you land inside the high levels of mako will cause the head to fade away. It then starts to control the lifestream and attacks the party. You don't need maxed stats to win, but it won't be easy. It is stronger than any other boss you have faced before, but it is far from impossible. I would recommend being level 99 with final attack-Life(The weapon absorbs all elements but Earth)

Step 8. After winning, you will find a new cave. This leads to an area underneath the area south of the crater. Guess where that is... The City of the Ancients.

Step 9. After you go through the semi-long dungeon(sort of between the crater and Mt. Nibel if you take the long way), you will find a special cave under the city where aeris is laying on an alter. Apparently she fell through the ground under the lake she was dropped into, and she was found by the ancients(they are actually the people from the temple). They then put her on an alter as a way to show gratitude. You then learn more about Holy and Meteor, and how Holy will not be able to stop Meteor. Aeris then starts sinking, as she drops into the lifestream. You hear the "scream of the planet" as she bursts out, alive. After you question her and such, you learn that the lifestream entered her body and the process of life worked in reverse(when someone dies they go into the lifestream, but when the planet starts dying, it goes into a human, or some crap like that), and that aeris is alive again! YAY! She joins back in your party!!!

Step 10. Beat the game, everything goes normally until the end where Cloud sees Aeris's hand, it actually is Aeris. Then when you watch Meteor comes down she says that she is the only one to stop it and then the lifestream inside hr bursts out, having her body fade away with it, as the lifestream in the earth burst's out too. The rest of it is like normal.

I put it in spoiler tags to be nice...

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Are Cloud and the gang ever in Sector 2, 3 or 4 in Midgar?

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I couldn't play over break but I think soon I am going to log some time. Hopefully more screen shots with my favorite lines will be coming up!

Awesome eyes on VII at last! I was waiting for this one!

Okay I am playing this now and I am trying to complete the game just using the Enemy Skill materia (which I've done before) BUT I am also trying to run away from EVERY battle apart from the bosses and the ones where I need to learn a new skill.

I am saying the only commands allowed in fights are 'Limit & Enemy Skill' but for those who don't have an ES materia yet I am allowing them to use 'Attack, Limit & Item' commands. The only exception to the ES Materia Only challenge will be the Manipulate materia's to learn Big Guard, Whitewind etc and Chocobo Lure to learn Chocobuckle.

The problem is I don't know if it's possible. I think I will end up getting stuck on Dyne. When I get to him I will need to use Barret with an Enemy Skill materia which will just have Matra Magic, Flamethrower, Level 4 Suicide and Laser. I tried a few fights with the Midgar Zolom in hope to learn Beta, but it's just too powerful at the moment and I don't think I'll be able to get that until I've learnt Big Guard.

So I've got a level 12-15 Barret with Level 4 Suicide (which won't work on Dyne) Laser (which won't work on Dyne), Matra Magic and Flamethrower. You think it will be possible?

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

No.

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

You can get Beta!

Use a Tranquilizer on Cloud, put him in the back row to be safe (I can't remember whether Midgar Zolom has physical attacks), and, I think, equip Elemental + Fire on his armor. He should survive Beta, but there's a chance that he'll be knocked out of battle before Beta is even used. I'm pretty sure that my characters' levels were also in the teens when they defeated Midgar Zolom.
    Last edited by Marshall Banana; 03-24-2009 at 08:35 PM.

Funnily, I never understood the difficulty that people claim in Beta, you cant even DIE in the fight, or do you HAVE to beat it for Beta to register in the materia? (I forgot :P)

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The idea is to survive the attack, then run like hell I guess.

Or just bear it and beat the crap out of Midgar zolom.

No. :(
    Lmao!

You have to beat it I think. Also what usually happens is that the Zolom kicks two of the party members out of the fight and then tries to kill the final one. Also it doesn't use Beta until it's health has been depleted by a certain amount and Beta is usually powerful enough to kill your entire party by the time you first fight it.

Use a Tranquilizer on Cloud, put him in the back row to be safe (I can't remember whether Midgar Zolom has physical attacks), and, I think, equip Elemental + Fire on his armor. He should survive Beta, but there's a chance that he'll be knocked out of battle before Beta is even used. I'm pretty sure that my characters' levels were also in the teens when they defeated Midgar Zolom.
    Yeah Zolom does that nasty bite attack. I tried most of those tactics but due to my Enemy Skill Only challenge the Elemental materia is banned. I think with my low levels the only way I can manage to learn it is if I had Laser to whittle away it's HP and a Fire Ring to protect against Beta, but I can't get both of them until I've beaten Dyne I don't think. Damn you Dyne!

Linking Elemental materia to a Fire materia usually helps with Beta.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was reading the FF7 guide, and then it asked me to rename Aeris. I did so, and was sucked into the game and given Cloud's Wolf thing, which gave me the power to make wishes. My first wish was to revive Aeris. That is how Aeris was revived. Check.

Though I didn't realise it initially, I was losing a part of myself every time I made a wish. Luckily my friend Cloud and his luckdragon, the Highwind, were looking out for me as I went on my journey. They stopped me taking over Midgar, and even helped me get back to my own world. Job done. Game completed. Everybody base level with the standard equipment. Check.

All the above is totally true.

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

I better get right on this.

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

Slackers! I won't forgive you!