Page 1 of 12 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF Plays Trivia, FFVII style!! <(^_^)>

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default EoFF Plays Trivia, FFVII style!! (>^_^)> Round 7

As I'm far too lazy to actually write all this stuff down, I'm actually going to quote two people for the rules. I will be playing by Gobo's rules and by Qwerty's searching rules.

And trust me, you don't want me to make the questions that hard.(I have the game guide)

You've been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    So, Goldenboko used to hold these trivia contests a while age, and here is the return of them in time for this Glorious Eyes on Plays. (A Jewish on time is always a bit late )

You are not allowed to search the internet to find answers for these questions. There is no way I can control you, but I trust you guys. Play fair. If I suspect people of searching for answers, I'll give you warnings and probably make the questions a lot harder.

So here are the rules, copied from Gobo himself.
    [q=Goldenboko]One of these threads was once closed because of off topic chatter, so no of topic chatter UNLESS its paired with an answer or a question about the thread... (I prefer it if you keep chatter to a minimum.)

Ex

OOC: lol yeah right.

Hey qwerty, I thought _____ was right as well
    The point system works like this
    1 point for... Answering a question correctly, or Noticing an error in my question
    2 points for... Noticing an error in my question, and answering the question correctly.
    3 points for... Finding my answer to be incorrect and providing a correct answer and a source to back up your correction.
    I will wait a little while and declare all who answered it correctly with points... please though hide your answers in spoiler tags, unmarked answers=No points. (Also It makes me have to toss the question if it's not marked )[/q]

Remember, spoiler tags are the button in the area above where you type replies.
    (SPOILER)Question #1: After arriving at the trainstation and beating up the gaurds there, you can find a number of items in this area(Reactor No. 1 and surroundings). What items are there and how many of them?

edit: I will give half a point for each correct item.

edit8:

Point count:

FFIX Choco Boy ----- 18.5
    espritduo ----------- 16.5
    sora_lion_heart ---- 15.5
    Jiro ----------------- 14.5
    Skyblade ----------- 11.5
    qwertysora --------- 11
    Rantzien ------------ 8
    KaiserDragon ------- 5
    DarkBahamut ------ 5

Levian -------------- 3.5
    Goldenboko -------- 2
    ADD ---------------- 2
    thegirth ------------ 1
    Yaridovich --------- 1
    Fonz --------------- 1
    Last edited by Aerith's Knight; 05-15-2009 at 06:15 PM.