Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101112131727 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Supreme (FF creation)

Super-Rad Recognized Member Spatvark's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

~~@ Tovart's Fortress~~
    Tovart: Make sure that the woman they call Erin is dead... she must be eliminated at all costs, the Aikido she contains is too powerful to allow the "Chosen Ones" to have... she must be destroyed!
    Unnamed Assassin: As you wish sire... I will expect extra payment for this though, it is a very dangerous task... and I'd like half up front...
    Tovart: I'm only agreeing because I know you can be trusted... you have served me well in the past...
    *pays the assassin up front*
    Tovart: But if you even think about running awea with that money, I will have you hunted down and executed...
    UA: As you wish sire...
    *UA leaves*

~~@ Cid's Place~~
    Dax: OK, let's get to Phoenix Ridge then
    *party flies to Phoenix Ridge in their new airship

~~@ Phoenix Ridge~~
    Dax: Are we going to meet your parents then?
    Trey: After we set my people free... and that ain't gonna be easy!
    *party splits into 2 parties of 4*
    Trey: OK, here's the plan...
    *the two parties huddle up and there is a lot of whisperings*
    Barry: OK, that's sorted... let's get to it then!

*he two parties storm the tribe successfully defeating them until one person is left*
    Trey: Let me do this alone... *faces enemy alone*

==FFSupreme Boss music==
    Boss: Dejamir (Doom)
    Party: Trey

~~After battle~~
    Dejamir: S... Son? Is that you?
    Trey: Father! I'm so glad you're back! It's so good to see you! But where's mother?
    Dejamir: I... I don't know! The last thing I remember is that blinding light coming from Tovart... I don't remember anything else... Isn't she here?
    Trey: No... she's either with the Dragon clan or... with HIM...
    Dejamir: Dear gods no! Please let her be with the Dragon clan...
    ... *He slowly turns his head towards Trey*
    Where were you when all of this happened? I don't remember seeing you here when all hell was braking loose...
    Trey: *tears well up in his eyes* I... I'm sorry father... I failed you and mother... I ran away like the coward I am and deserted all of you... I'm so sorry... please forgive me...
    Dejamir: You abandoned us in our hour of need? How could you do this to us son?
    Trey: I'm so sorry I'm a coward father, I wish I'd stayed to try and help you... but that's all changed now, I WILL defeat Tovart and get mother back...
    Dejamir: Do this son and you are redeemed in my eyes...
    Trey: I will father, I will... *to the party* Come on, lets get to the Dragon tribe now!

*party flies to the Dragon tribe*
    Trey: OK, I don't know too much about these people so this is gonna be mostly played by ear...
    Voice: That's if you have any ears left when I've finished with you...

*a shadowy figure steps out of the shrubbery, revealing the Unnamed Assassin*

UA: It's time for you to die... especially you Erin *throws a knife at Erin*
    Erin/Dryad: NO! *A tree branch shoots out and knocks the blade aside*
    UA: Uh-oh... *throws 4 more knives at Erin/Dryad, all of which are deflected away by tree branches* This could be a bit of a problem...
    *Erin/Dryad creates a trap out of tree branches around UA*
    Dax: OK, since we got ya now, you can answer some questions...
    UA: Well, if I'm gonna die, I might as well blab for all I'm worth...
    Barry: For a start, who are you and what are you ding here?
    UA: My name is Cara Brigstowe... I'm an assassin in the pay of Emperor Tovart. I was sent to eliminate Erin because of the Aikido that is in inside of her... Tovart frears it because Dryad is a very powerful Aikido... not powerful enough to truly defeat him, but in unison with the other Aikido's you control, he can be defeated by you...
    Barry: That was a hell of a lot easer than I thought it would be... So if we can defeat Tovart, why don't we just go and kick his arse now?
    Cara: Because he can still kill the rest of you easily... only Erin can stand against him... and she cannot defeat him on her own... the rest of you must find your ultimate level Aikido's as well before you can stand against Tovart yourselves...
    Erin: Why are you helping us this much?
    Cara: I am tired... so tired of the relentless killing... I've been doing this for so many years and I'm haunted every night by the faces of the dead... if I may, I'd like to join you, and help put an end to the death that surrounds this world...
    Brittney: Why should we trust you? You've admitted you're in the pay of Tovart and were hired to kill Erin...
    Cara: You have no real reason to trust me... I will not blame you if you refuse me, but my sins weigh greatly on my shoulders, and it is a tiresome burden...

*In a flash of light, the Aikido Angel appears*
    AA: She is trustworthy... my divinations show she is to help you in your battle against the Chaos God...
    Dax: Well, if you say so, then she can join... I trust you complicitly Aikido Angel...

*Aikido Angel nods and disappears in a flash of light*
    Erin: So it's OK if I release her now?
    Kathy: Go for it, you heard what the Aikido Angel said...
    *Erin/Dryad removes the tree branches enclosing Cara*
    Cara: I thank you for your forgiveness...
    *Cara joins the party*

Cara Brigstowe
    Weapon of Choice: Knives
    Job: Assassin
    Hair Colour: Blonde
    Eye Colour: Blue
    Personality: Is burdened by the years of slaughter behind her, and wants to redeem herself
    Gem: Nightstone (pitch-black except for a white dot at it's centre)

Dax: OK, then lets go kick some arse!
    *party splits into 3 groups of 3*

EDIT: I've just had THE most excellent idea... I'm gonna turn this into an ACTUAL RPG via RPGM2K... This could be pretty damn cool!

EDIT 2: I've updated the character lists... here they are:

Goodies
    Dax Yauntz
    Weapon of Choice: Swords/Katanas
    Job: Knight
    Gem: Moonstone (Power)
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Brown
    Personality: Sort of quiet, but not afraid to show what he really feels.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Erin Hart
    Weapon of Coice: Bows/Crossbows
    "Job": Hunter
    Gem: Emerald (Nature)
    Hair Color: Red
    Eye Color: Green
    Personality: Very fiery, and never afraid to get into a fight. She NEVR backs down from what she believes.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Yang Lee
    Weapon: Bare fists
    Job: Monk
    Gem: N/A
    Hair:Brown, but mostly bald
    Eyes: Brown
    Description:At a young age Yang wanted to teach his martial arts. His father had done the same. But as his wife died before he could have children he insted taught the children of his village. He started teaching Dax as he was born, talking to him as a baby. At a later age Erin, Dax's friend, was convinced to also train with Yang. Unfortunatly, Yang has now passed away...
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Barry Heim
    Weapon of Choice: Rods/Staves
    Job: Black mage/Summoner
    Gem: Onyx (Shadow)
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Black w/ Red irises
    Personality: The last of the true summoners. While he comes off as a foul mouthed(Believe me, I WILL fit this in.), cold, and distant, he is just a big ol' softie underneath. Kinda like Cid Highwind, unsympathetic, but not uncaring
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Trey McGuinness
    Weapon of Choice: Spears/Lances
    Job: Dragoon/Blue Wizard but can also summon dragons!
    Gem: Aquamarine (Dragon)
    Hair Color: Black w/ blond tips
    Eye Color: Green
    Personality: While not a true summoner, he is still capable of summoning dragons which he defeats. He is shy, and deep, but can be a bit hotheaded. However, he is willing to put everything on the line to protect others.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Kathy Menard
    Weapon of Choice: Flails
    Job: White Mage/ Summoner (But VERY limited summoning skills. Maybe only to develop later.)
    Gem: Crystal (Purity)
    Hair Color: VERY deep red.
    Eye Color: Blue
    Personality: Very mysterious, this cleric from Ferris abhors violence.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Name: Brittney Cher
    Weapons: Dancer items (Ribbons, Fans, etc.)
    Job: Singer/Dancer
    Gem: Ruby (Warrior)
    Eye Color: Violet
    Hair Color: Blond
    Personality: A vibrant upbeat young woman, Brittney has the potential to be an excellent warrior, but prefers to sing and dance. As for her overall personality, think Selphie Lite (Like Selphie, but not NEARLY as annoying)
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Jez Cher
    Same, except
    job: Time mage/White mage
    Weapon of Choice: Clubs/Scepters.
    Gem: Cat's Eye
    (I got kinda confused over Jez due to both FF and GG giving him stats... make up your minds please... I mean, smae as who? Brittney or Kathy?)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cid Smith
    Weapon of choice: tools
    Job: Engineer
    Hair Colour: brown
    Eye colour: brown
    Personality: a bit greedy, but always lusting for more adventures.
    Gem: Reorx's Tear (Increases Hit Rate)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cara Brigstowe
    Weapon of Choice: Knives
    Job: Assassin
    Hair Colour: Blonde
    Eye Colour: Blue
    Personality: Is burdened by the years of slaughter behind her, and wants to redeem herself
    Gem: Nightstone (Instant Kill)

Baddies
    Tovart Palazzio
    Weapons of Choice: The Katana of Yggdrasil
    Hair:Blue
    Eyes:Black
    Description: Dark, cold, typical bad guy. Tovart's plans are unknown. He is the General of the Hades empire and is loyal to the Emperor. Very powerful in both magical and physical strength.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Emperor Frahma
    Weapon:N/A
    Hairrey
    Eyes:Blue
    Description: The Emperor is the old and original ruler of the Hades empire. At first his intentions were good and liberal, but of the more recent years he has become the hostile ruler. Any who opose him die.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Biggs
    Descritption: Biggs is what I call "The Gilgamesh of FF Supreme". He's the guy who you fight time and time again, never a tough battle, but always manages to escape. Biggs is a Necromancer, dressed in purple and can control the undead. Not a particular threat.
    Last edited by Spatvark; 01-02-2002 at 07:22 AM.
    Seriously the best band in the world.
    And here's where I'll stay / For ten years and a day
    We're on a quest to find hidden treasure / And mystery on The Wild Sea

Elsewhere....

Satanic Monk:Oh mighty spirit, grant thee the power I seek! Give me your eternal blessing
    Satanic Preist:When the time comes, he will come to us!
    Satanic Monk:But it has been many years since Apocalypse plagued the earth! Why does he refuse to be freed?
    Satanic Preist:Remember your teachings, the Chaos God is vengful! He sentenced Apocalypse for not obeying him.
    Satanic Monk:But Apocalypse was the true master of evil!
    Satanic Preist:I don't doubt that. Once we release him he will burn the Chaos God and grant us eternal life!
    Satanic Monk takes off his hood and stares at the giant jar in the middle of the room. On the front is a giant eye.

The Monk is unimportant, there is a clan of them in the underground monestary. But the Preist simply calls himself "The Master".

Profile:
    Name:The Master
    Appearance:Grey hair, bold on top. Green eyes.
    Clothes:A grey robe
    Description:This man may be old looking but he is the strongest magic user in the world. Very evil and considers death to be a joyus event! Has never felt remorse. Very very dangerous

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

(In discussion between me & Cloud, we've realised we've completely missed out Mog and Wedge from the story... eep!)

~~@ Dragon Tribe after the battle~~
    Trey: Mother? Mother?! Where are you??? Dear god, let her be here, let her be here... Motheeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Man: Tr... Trey, is that you?
    Trey: Yeah San, it's me...
    San: I know what happened to your mother...
    Trey: What? What happened to her?
    San: She was here during the peace talks between us and the Phoenix tribe, and when Tovart's troops attacked at first, she led the fight back... but...
    Trey: No... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! SHE CAN'T BE DEAD! SHE CAN'T BE!
    San: I'm so sorry Trey... so sorry...
    Trey: You're not the one to be sorry, I'm the one who deserted her and ran like a coward! I deserve to die for this... Who did it? Do you know who specifically?
    San: It was Biggs, Tovart's General... I saw it all right in front of my eyes... I couldn't reach her in time... I'm so sorry Trey... You can't blame yourself for this... most men wouldn't have been able to handle the fear...
    Trey: But you did, and so did everyone else here... I'm a coward, simple as that *storms off*
    San: *whispers* We just didn't have time to get away ourselves...

~~@ Phoenix Ridge~~
    Dejamir: Well, what news of your mother?
    Trey: ...
    Dejamir: Well?
    Trey: ... *breaks down crying*
    Dejamir: No... she's been taken... *but Trey shakes his head* Wha... what? She's dead?
    Trey: Y... yes! And it's all my fault! I'm gonna kill that bastard... I'm gonna smurfing well kill him...
    Dejamir: ... *breaks down crying* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    Trey: Wait a mo'... WEDGE! YOU GET THE smurf OVER HERE NOW!
    Wedge: *runs up to Trey and Dejamir* Yeah Trey, what d'ya want?
    Trey: *stone cold(not the WWF guy) voice* Were you with Biggs as he attacked the Dragon Tribe?
    Wedge: *Glances about furtively* Y.. Yes
    Trey: Did you see Biggs kill a woman, about this man's age? *points to Dejamir*
    Wedge: *swallows nervously* Yes...
    ...I know where you're going with this Trey... I was there when he killed your mother... as she lay there, bleeding to death, she beckoned me down to talk to her... she gave me this to give to you... she said you shouldn't blame yourself, but Biggs and Tovart for her death... that's one of the reasons I left the Hades Empire... to find you, but you landed in my lap! I just couldn't tell you though... I knew it'd mean you knowing I was there when your mother died... and I didn't want to be the one to tell you that... I'm sorry I was so weak Trey, forgive me, please? *gives Trey an aquamarine amulet which Trey puts on*

*Trey gains ability, Pacify (casts stop on enemies or unchaoses party member) and unlocks higher summoning skills*

Trey: You have my forgiveness Wedge... but I must avenge her death... Biggs MUST DIE!
    Dejamir: You get that son of a bitch for me son... get him for me...
    Trey: *grips his dad's shoulder* I will dad, I will...

~~Meanwhile, in another part of Phoenix Ridge~~
    Cara: You still don't trust me do you Brittney? Even after the Aikido Angel said you could trust me?
    Brittney: It's not that... I... I... nevermind...
    Cara: *cocks her headto the side, staring at Brittney* I understand... trust me, I understand what it's like. It's not easy feeling this way when you think it's so wrong... it's not... you can love a woman just as much as a man... in your case, possibly a lot more so...
    Brittney: Wha.. what? You know?
    Cara: I know... trust me, when you've been and seen as much as I have, nothing suprises you... In fact, some things you welcome into your heart... don't worry darling, don't worry... I understand completely *holds Brittney close to her*
    Brittney: Yo... you're not going to tell anyone are you?
    Cara: Not if you don't want me to... it's your life and your right to live it the way you want...
    Brittney: Thank you Cara.. th--
    Cara: *places her finger on Brittney's lips* hush darling... no need to thank me, just trying to make up for what I was... *lies back and sighs* Things were a hell of a lot easier back then... I got a job, did it, got paid, wait for the next job... nice and simple! But I slowly began to abhor the atrocities I was commiting... sometimes I'd wipe out entire families, including little children and pets... I hated myself back then... Now, I have another chance, to lead a normal life again, to fdo good, to be able to love--
    Brittney: Love?
    Cara: Yes, love... it's been a long time since I last could bring myself to lie with someone... and then it was just cold and remote... like I was just commiting a cho--
    Brittney: *kisses Cara on the lips... 3 guesses where this leads*
    However, the couple are unaware of a presence watching them...
    Mog: *whispers to himself* Kupoppo! This is better than the Playboy channel!

EDIT: Giga Guess, if you're still trying to get hold of me, look for me as Spatvark on MSN with the email account spatvark@hotmail.com... hope to chat to ya soon...
    Last edited by Spatvark; 01-03-2002 at 12:42 AM.

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

~~~Back with Trey~~~
    Dejamir: *Not to be left out* Here.
    Trey: What's this?
    Dejamir: This is a spear of legendary power. Only the chosen can use it's Power.
    ~Trey obtains Gungnir
    Necessary for Treys Transformation
    Randomly casts a Blue Magic spell

*Some high level dragons
    Bahamut, Tiamat, and Shinryuu*
    Dejamir: I also heard legends of armors from both Dragon and Phoenix tribes hidden within the ridge. They should prove useful.

*Armors are the Mirrored Gauntlet, Dragon's Mail, and Phoenix Crest. All Trey's. If anyone wants to add other armors, go ahead.*
    Trey: Father. I-it would put my heart at ease if you came...
    Dejamir: No. I am the Chieftain of the Dragon Clan. I must help bring peace to our clans, and lead tham to a whole new era. I thank you, my son. Your mother would be proud.
    Trey:....Mother.... Hey.....WHITE DRAGON! Is that you?!
    White Drgn: CoooooOOOoo....
    Trey: Mother. I shall avenge you.

Hey CoM, what are Wedge's stats?

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

pfft, fine!

Wedge
    Decription:Ex-Hades Colonel. Was a high ranker amongst Elite, Hades' most powerful troops. Despite this Wedge is a wuss and hates hurting people. Biggs, and old college, used to be his equal, but not his rival. But as soon as Biggs began to toy with Necromancer abilities he forgot Wedge and insted used his own selfish ways to become under Tovart.
    Weapon:Hand gun
    Tall:Not very

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

Hey spatvark, this turning in to a game is a cool idea!

And for Jez stat's.... well, maybe we should do it like this:

Jez Cher.
    Blackmage/Timemage.
    Weapon: Knives/rod's.
    Gem: Emerald Star
    Personality: He keeps distance between others, because he don't know how to act normal to them.
    This is because his father mistreatet him....

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Name: Mog
    Weapon of choice: Spear
    Job: Moogle
    Gem: Mooglerush (Summons Moogle hoard to attack random enemy)
    Hair Color: White
    Eye Color: Blue
    Personality: Kupoppo! Need I say more?

EDIT: This may take me ages to make the game coz' I'm learning how to make the game from scratch...

Contributions

BTW, Dax is 6'2" Erin: 5'6" Trey: 5'11" Barry: 5'10" Brittney: 5'4"

*If you get all of Trey's Artifacts (Mirrored Gauntlets, Phoenix Crest, Dragon's Armor, Aquamarine Pendant, and Gungnir), you are treated to the following scene:
    Trey begins to glow slightly.
    Trey: What the f-
    A dragon rises out of the ocean, while a phoenix rises above some montains. First the dragon spirals above Trey for a short while, and then enters his body, causing Trey to grow great Dragon wings. Also it gives him some AWESOME armor. Then the phoenix rises behind him, and the tosses some red glitters onto him, giving him a helm that has a phoenix's head at the front and two red wings at either side.
    Trey: W-wow! This is amazing! The feeling of power....it's....indescribable!
    Erin: So THAT'S angel was talking about! It's so....
    Barry: God damn...!
    (In other words, each character requires a full set of equipment to transform!)
    Erin: I suppose I'm next up, huh?
    Trey: That you are! So where to?

Many thanks Christmas!

Gatekeeper of Strong Wind syun_ukiya's Avatar

ello minna-san so can I join now... since there are no rules don't mind it I enter hehe:

Trey: Now I'm fully armed let's go kick some butt... Iyahh

Trey unleashes a powerful chi that almost shaked the entire environment... He levitates...

Trey: This is the power...

Barry: Bah, show off...

Trey looks at Barry with eyes so intimidating as ever...

Trey: Jealous...

Erin: Hey what about me? I'm supposed to be next...

Trey and Barry ignored Erin in the process... They looked as each other as if they're enemies.

Suddenly an explosion was heard at the back of Barry. Barry was never shocked, he knew the same force came from Trey.

Trey: I'm impressed...

Barry: hmm... for me your a very definition of garbage!

Trey: I'm unlike you who treat Akidos as pawns...

Contributions

Dax: Come on, we gotta get going.
    Trey: Just give me a couple more minutes...
    *Flies high up, and swoops down. As he reaches a couple of feet above the ground, he suddenly collapses*
    ~~Trey's Dream~~
    Voice: You failed them...
    Trey: Who are you? Incubus?
    Voice: No...I am a demon serving him. I am Knightmare!
    Trey: Who did I fail?
    Knightmare: Your mother, and Yang. You know, deep down, you are weak. To weak to be of any use to them. You buffoon.
    Trey: N-n-no! I am not weak! I will destroy you!
    *Trey lunges at Knightmare, and he is knocked aside. Easily*
    Knightmare: Mwahahahaha! You pitiful fool! Take this! *Gestures at Trey, and locks him in crystal*
    ~~~Back in the real world~~~
    Erin: Trey! TREY! Wake up! Trey!
    Kathy: Stand aside. I sense something within his soul. We must go deep into his subconscious to remove this anomaly.
    Dax: We can...do that?
    Kathy: Just hold still...
    *A white whirlwind swoops them into Trey's body*
    Trey's Subconscious
    *Start in a desert*
    Dax: We may as well start walking.
    *Reach a pillar with three pathways*
    Person #2: They are marked......hmmmm...."Memories"...."Recall"....and "Failures"
    *In Memories*
    *In Dragon Camp*
    Young Dragoon: Go away, you Phoenix LOSER!
    Dragoon 2: Yeah, go back to the other birdbrains.
    *More assorted mockery*
    Natasha (Trey's mother): Never mind them. You are destined to far greater achievments than they could ever hope to have.
    Young Trey: But....why are they so mean to me?
    Natasha: They fear you because they are taught that the Phoenix Tribe, which your father is from, is evil. They were never taught what I know about tham.
    ~~~Bright flash, and your in Phoenix Ridge~~~
    Trey *Slightly older, but still fairly young*: HEY! (A Phoenix Clanner belts him over the head with a branch)
    *Trey starts crying*
    Dejamir: No. Don't cry. I never want to see you cry. Ever. A man never cries
    Trey: *snf* O-okay.
    *Spirit Trey appears*
    Trey: And I never cried from that moment on. I became almost totally numb to emotion, bottling it all up...
    *Recall: Enter a room filled with the other party members*
    Cara: You call yourself a warrior?!
    Kathy: You disgust me.
    Barry: Your so F---ing weak. I always hated that.
    Erin: I HATE you!
    Cid: You're useless.
    Brittney: Just leave us alone...
    Wedge: Your mother put up a better fight than you. You never even tried.
    Mog: Kupo. You are a fool.
    Dax: You failed your tribe. You failed my master. You failed all of us.
    *BTW, you fight all of them*
    *Boss*
    Trey
    Weak vs. Ice
    Absorbs Fire

Enter Failures
    *A dark room*
    Then White Dragon appears, and dies. Then Natasha appears, and dies. Then Yang appears and dies.
    Trey: I failed all of them. Just leave, before I prove to be the downfall of you as well...
    Leave?
    -Yes
    -No
    *Choose Yes and you leave.*
    *Choose No and...*
    Trey: Why?! I'm weak! I'm useless! I'm nothing but a burden to you. Just leave me.
    Dax: What are you saying? You were probably the biggest help we had! If it wasn't for you, we would still be stuck in that run down village. You made all this happen.
    Trey:.........
    *Exit that room. If all the areas have been visited, the a summoner's circle appears on the floor*
    Dax: Let's go!
    *Trey's Deep Subconscious*
    *The floors are crystalline, and the background is very psychedelic*
    *Walk for some ways, until you see a black robed figure*
    Dax: Who are you?
    BRF: What does it matter to you? Oh, I get it. You're this pathetic mortals "friends." I will destroy you as easily as I defeated him.
    *Fight Knightmare*
    Absorbs Shadow
    Weak vs. Holy
    Earth misses.
    Whups your party easily
    Trey: *No.*
    Knightmare: What...?
    Trey: *No more. They believe in me. I will not let them down*
    *Trey does mano-e-mano with Knightmare*
    *Trey soon levitates, the flies high into the air*
    Trey: *Powers of my dreams, UNLOCKED! Unreal!!!*
    *Casts Blue Magic "Unreal" on Knightmare*
    Knightmare: NOOOOOoooooo........!
    *Gain spear "Essence of Souls" aka "Soulspear"*
    ~~Back in the real world~~
    Trey: Uhhh......
    Cid: I think he's comin' to!
    Erin: Trey! Are you okay?
    Trey: I...my head hurts.
    Barry: So...
    Trey: Yeah?
    Barry: Did you mean what you said about me before?
    Trey: Huh...?
    Barry: About enslaving Akidos?
    Trey: No...that was Knightmares influence. Now, lets go Erin. You have a date with destiny.

Many thanks Christmas!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Umm, what the hell are we going to do with Erin? Me not know... *is confuzzled*

In the Sky....
    FMV
    We see the giant airship we saw in Tranquille and in Angel's Sactuary.
    END FMV
    Aboard the Zephyr Sky, supreme battleship of the Hades Empire...
    Tovart is on the bridge, along with a member of Elite who is piloting Zephyr.
    Tovart:How long until we meet our destination?
    Elite Pilot:Aproximatly 1 hour sire.
    Tovart:Excellent! Prepare the "weapon"
    Another Elite standing to the right of Tovart steps forward.
    Elitie:Sir...I'm not so sure about this....
    Tovart puts his hand around the soldiers neck and breaks it like a twig. Another Elitie steps forward.
    Elite#2:Sir, I'll prepare the weapon!
    Tovart:Excellent, we need more soldiers like you and less like this vermin!
    Tovart drops the dead soldier to the floor and kicks his corpse away.

~~In the central lower part of Zephyr~~

A loud growling is heard
    Elite#1:This thing is going to destroy an entire continent! How can we aid in such a thing?
    Elite#2:Quiet you fool! I just saw Tovart kill a man for saying that!
    Elite#1:But damn man, what is this thing anyway?!
    Elite#2:Remember the rumors that Tovart had an Aikido that could be summoned in a continuous loop thus never disappearing?
    Elite#1:You don't mean....
    Elite#2:Yeah, that thing in there is....THE ATMA WEAPON
    Elite#1:Yikes!!!
    Atma Weapon walks around in his cage. He has a large metal harness around his head and a large metal propbe pointed at his head. An electrica charge is emitted from Atma to a device. This is Hades' latest weapon, the Thor Cannon! And Zephyr is heading straight for Dax and the others, ready to test the Thor Cannon!!
    Last edited by Zifnab; 02-18-2002 at 01:22 PM.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

** Back with Dax and the others**
    Trey: Let's head back to the airship..
    **At the airship**
    Jez: What da :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: is that???
    Dax: Hey, i saw that before, but where.....
    Erin: Dax!! That is Tovart's airship!!!
    Mog: kupo! You are right. But what is that thing at the front of the airship?

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Barry: This can't be good... lets get the hell out of here!
    Dax: We can't! We have to fight them now! Who knows what destruction they'll unleash now!
    Erin: Yeah, we gotta stop 'em NOW!
    Cid: Well, **** it, let's go get those bastards! They might have some money on there!
    Dax: OK, you heard the man, let's gp kick some arse!
    *Cid steers towards the Zephyr Sky*

~~Onboard the Zephyr Sky~~
    Elite 1: WTF are they do... they're coming right for us!
    Elite 2: Emperor Tovart, shall we fire the weapon now?
    Tovart: Not yet... let them come closer...

~~Onboard the Airship~~
    Cid: OK, I'm gonna raise the ship up above them, giving us a vantage point
    Wedge: Wha.. OH MY GOD! Do you know what that is on the front? That's Atma! They were working on that before I defected. It's power is awesome! Maybe even more so than Dryads! This is gonna be one tough battle!
    Remember, ti cannot be unsummoned, so you're gonna have to obliterate it!
    Trey: No problems... with me on the top of my game, we're gonna kick it's arse!

~~Back @ the Zephyr Sky~~
    Tovart: Remember, I want the woman Erin alive! I MUST have that Aikido!
    Elite 2: Yessir!
    Tovart: FIRE!
    *Elite 2 fires the Thor Cannon at the airship, catching it on the side*
    Tovart: Fire at the balloon! Bring them down, NOW!
    Elite 2: YESSIR!
    *Elite 2 aims the Thor Cannon at the airship's balloon, but Atma retaliates, breaking free and tears the cage open*
    Tovart: Dammit, not again! *warps off of the Zephyr Sky*
    Elite 2:Oh my go--aargh! *Is eaten by Atma*
    *All hell breaks loose on the Zephyr Sky*

~~@ the Airship~~
    Dax: Quick, now's our chance. Get them!
    *The Airship clamps onto the Zephyr Sky, and the party leap onto the deck, where Atma is eating the crew*

*Party splits into 3 groups of 4*
    ~~FF Supreme Boss Music~~
    Boss: Atma (Earth)
    Party: Trey (F), Erin (B), Mog (F), Cid (B)

Party wins; destroys Atma completely

Dax: WTF? This whole ship is falling apart! Let's get the hell off!
    Cid & Barry: But what about the treasures?!
    Cara: Sod the treasures, let's just get the hell out of here!
    Cid: I want the damn treasures...
    Barry: Bugger this... I'm gonna scavenge the wreckage!
    Cid: Good idea, let's just get hte airship down now! I need to make some repairs whilst I'm at it anyway!

*Party board the Airship, detach it from the Zephyr Sky and take it down so Cid can repair it*

On the ground..

Barry: TREASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to that wreckage!!
    Cid: *(&)*&)^***)(* i first have to make the airship, and that could take a while..
    Dax; How long?
    Cid: A day, maybe 2.
    Erin: That is a long time... Hey, were are Cara, Kathy, Trey,wedge, Mog and Jez??