Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What did you do today?

Woke up. Watched a Betty Boop cartoon in US history class to learn about life in the Americas in the 1920's. Had a yoga class. Ate a small pizza and decorated a bulletin board for one of the school clubs. Got confused in math. Ate a large pizza due to depression over math. Turned in my schedule for senior year.

WOO!
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Went in college early to take advantage of the editing room for putting together my film trailer for media, had lessons, then had a drumming lesson, more lessons and I can do nothing tonight because I am grounded. My parents didn't appreciate finding a lighter and a load of empty bottles of alcohol in my room. I was planning on going my mate's bands gig tonight and all.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

• Cooked some perogies with tomato sauce and garlic
    • Met with an actress at Starbucks to discuss my film
    • Tried that passion ice tea they have
    • Sent out callback emails to the actors who auditioned for the main role
    • Wrote a letter to my bf who's birthday is very soon
    • Ate some baked potato soup nom nom

Went to work, went to school, came home, here I am.
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

oh, sweet nuthin' themagicroundabout's Avatar

I woke up on the floor of my friend's bedroom, after celebrating his 18th last night, lay trying to gather energy for a while, staggered downstairs, got a cup of tea and on to school (a liiiiiiiittle bit late), to my luck, I discovered I did not actually have any lessons, went for a joint with a friend in a quiet spot by the river, it was sunny, spring on the way and all that, had lunch and a cup of tea, went to the gym for an hour or so with a couple of friends, went back to my friend's house had a cup of tea and watched shameless with his mum, fell asleep in the front room for a couple of hours, woke up, played call of duty, had a cup of tea and got ready to leave, caught the 505 at 7:40pm to come home, finished reading heart of darkness by joseph conrad on the way back, had dinner, listened to Israel Kamakawiwo'ole and some Leadbelly.

To finish off the day, I am going to get to bed, and start reading wake up by kerouac and get some rest. Tomorrow is results day!

Like every random school day, but then my head started hurting during science Oxo well it was really english then it got bad in science i then felt very sleepy UxU zzz and i still had alot to do @x@
    *throws cookies at everyone*

(Listening to Hollow Bastion from Soundtrack Kingdom Hearts )

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Umm...woke up, played some Sims2 for a while, browsed the interwebz, studied a lot, talked to boyfriend and studied some more, then started playing the sims 2 again while still talking to boyfriend and studying, drank coffee, ate dinner, and I'm finishing out the day by talking to Lekana, Yars, Summoner of Leviathan, and Qwerty <3

Got up late, decided not to go to school, played piano, ate some cake my sister baked (which was absolutly DELICIOUS), went to the beach, came home, walked the dogs, ate a pastrami sandwich, and here I am =)
    The day is far from over.

Woke up, went to school, critiqued website layouts in graphic design, worked on a databases assignment, went over a trial exam in information modeling, worked on an xml assignment in my .NET class.... ate lunch, came home, set up some forums for mine and NeoTifa's game... and now I am here!

"Did I become a hero?"

Project: N00b

Blog Entries

I cleaned/rearranged fish tanks!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm bored.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Woke up, took a shower, chatted with Raebus a bit, chatted with alan for a bit, attempted to give Cat his antibiotics, failed, took him to my dad to get help, got screamed at for bothering him, chatting with raebus again and hungry so about to grab some food ^^

Slept in through art, contacted my partner Magixion about our project *fangirl squeels* and then went to class. Now I'm in the computer lab chillin until 6, in which my EGR190 group meets up to put together our project.
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I cleaned/rearranged fish tanks!
    I want to see!

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Today I went out and owned life. I am proud of this day for today I not only secured a promotion from part time to full time at HMV my primary and most well paid job. This means I will soon be leaving my other "real" job and will only have to work on 2 of them one of which is done for fun. This means I have a real life again and not just a work life. This is how I owned life!

I also had a very cool if a little sexual meeting with Annie Lennox at work. She was signing copies of her new album and when I had to drop a note for my floor manager off downstairs in her office Annie was there in the door way having her photo taken, once her photo was taken I had to squeeze myself past her through the door frame and drop the note off. She commented about a nice young man squeezing past her and so I immediately quipped back with a pun on HMV's slogan of "no one gets you closer..." by saying "Well HMV said that no one gets you closer, I guess thats true!" there was someone who I think was from head office in the room who looked mortified at the time right up until Annie just burst out laughing at my cheeky grin and wink. Yes sirree Today I owned life.

Tommorrow I intend to own death once more and then go work and perhaps out for a drink with a friend from my old job in Sainsbury's who I haven't had the joy of seeing in quite a while.