Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EoFF Anniversary

Default EoFF Anniversary

It's a day late but oh well.

So do you commemorate your day of first joining EoFF in any way? It can be anything from simply remembering it to making a whole set dedicated to you joining EoFF.

To commemorate my EoFF Anniversary, I make this thread on March 15 (or a day later in this case) and I use a Cecil set since he was the first avatar I used when I first joined.

Ides of March!

Mine's September eleventh. I really don't celebrate it. It's just a join date.

There was a point in my EoFF career in which I did, but I don't anymore. I don't even really remember what it is, though. Late June, sometime. I do know that this June will be 8 years, though.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

It seems silly.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I do nothing for my anniversary. Plus, I'm not sure what day I actually joined (sometime in March) so its hard to celebrate.
    Figaro Castle

Blog Entries

I don't keep track of the dates I register at internet message boards, so all I know is that my postbit says it's sometime in March, which is now!

So I suppose that makes it about 5 years here. Jesus, I need to rethink my life.

there was a picture here

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    I do nothing for my anniversary. Plus, I'm not sure what day I actually joined (sometime in March) so its hard to celebrate.
    and yet your profile says late april. I want to hear the whole story behind this one. Don't leave out a single detail!

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    and yet your profile says late april. I want to hear the whole story behind this one. Don't leave out a single detail!
    (SPOILER)This is a second account. I originally registered as "chadmonkey" but after a few weeks decided I wanted to be "Flying Mullet". I didn't know about contacting a mod/admin to have your name changed and the whole "second accounts are the prime source of evil in our world" bit and I created this account instead. Agent Proto contacted me and let me know that second accounts aren't allowed and was thinking of banning me altogether until I explained my ignorance on name changes and he let me stay. The "chadmonkey" account was deleted and I've been posting with a second account ever since!
    Figaro Castle

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    (SPOILER)This is a second account. I originally registered as "chadmonkey" but after a few weeks decided I wanted to be "Flying Mullet". I didn't know about contacting a mod/admin to have your name changed and the whole "second accounts are the prime source of evil in our world" bit and I created this account instead. Agent Proto contacted me and let me know that second accounts aren't allowed and was thinking of banning me altogether until I explained my ignorance on name changes and he let me stay. The "chadmonkey" account was deleted and I've been posting with a second account ever since!
    Corruption at the top!

The only interesting thing about when I joined was that it was exactly 8 months before my birthday, so I got my custom title on my 14th birthday. And now I'm 20. Oh God...
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Proto totally should've banned you from changing your name from such an awesome name as chadmonkey.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I usually forget to remember it, wrapped up in the funtimes of almost-christmas but it's dec 20

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Dude, I don't even remember the day I joined. I don't even remember my own name half of the time.

I wallow in self pity and terrible depression, drinking myself halfway to death as I think, long and hard, at what continues to keep me here year after year.

And then I pass out with my penis in one hand and a bottle of cheap vodka in the other.

Blog Entries

I dont remember what day i fist joined EoFF but i was I joined again after not logging on in like 2 years forgot all my stuff but i think i will have a big party for my one year

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I joined on March 24, 2005, apparently.

I'll have been here for 4 years in a week!

Wow...that's kind of depressing.