Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415162030 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Richard Nixon View Post
    ##Vote: Bill Clinton
    Good morning to you to. Would you please explain why you voted for me?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Exciting first day! 1 hour remaining

Votecount

Bill Clinton (5) - John Adams, Ronald Reagan, FDR, Theodore Roosevelt, Jimmy Carter, Taft, George Bush Sr., Richard Nixon
    Theodore Roosevelt (4) - John Adams, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter
    Dwight D. Eisenhower (3) - Thomas Jefferson, Barack Obama, Andrew Jackson
    Taft (1) - George W. Bush
    Barak Obama (1) - Bill Clinton
    Abraham Lincoln (0) - Ronald Reagan
    Thomas Jefferson (0) - FDR

Not Voting
    Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by [M] FDR View Post
    Eisenhower is bugging me. His vote on Roosevelt is just to save his skin, and that seems odd seeing as he seems bent on contribution. Perhaps instead of panic voting, it would be wiser to look at other members and provide your opinion on them? Asking for contribution but not providing much is scummy, but there must be more reasons to lynch than that.
    I will admit I am playing a poor game, and this is far too early to go the lengths I've been going.

FDR, Bush, and Clinton I have positive vibes from since, well, nothing they said seems scummy.

Obama and Theo seem somewhat desperate for topics.

Everyone else I am neutral.

Wtf? People, why are we voting off the idiot? Look back, and you can see that almost every person in the previous games that wasn't smart were townies. Plus, he said that he would contribute more and be less of an idiot.

Currently, I think Eisenhower is the most suspicious. He gave very little to the group, and he didn't give any reason for his vote(He did, but it made no sense, and I'm sure he just mde it up). If you think I am bandwagonning, look back. I was the first to show suspision toward him.

##Vote: Dwight D. Eisenhower

I didn't notice there was an entire third page. =/

Let me read up before I post again.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Wtf? People, why are we voting off the idiot? Look back, and you can see that almost every person in the previous games that wasn't smart were townies. Plus, he said that he would contribute more and be less of an idiot.

Currently, I think Eisenhower is the most suspicious. He gave very little to the group, and he didn't give any reason for his vote(He did, but it made no sense, and I'm sure he just mde it up). If you think I am bandwagonning, look back. I was the first to show suspision toward him.

##Vote: Dwight D. Eisenhower
    I assure, Honest Abe, I had my reasons, I will admit they were poor, but I suppose all reasoning is pretty subpar on Day 1.

Teddy seemed to have not contributed with his, 'Oh, Yeah,' and 'I think it was to start discussion,' as most of his posts, which serves as words, but not as actual reasoning.

##Unvote: Bill Clinton
    ##Vote: Eisenhower

I have a feeling he and reagen are scum working together.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    ##Unvote: Bill Clinton
    ##Vote: Eisenhower

I have a feeling he and reagen are scum working together.
    Why, because he say how I might not be scum? That logic is flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dwight D. Eisenhower View Post
    I assure, Honest Abe, I had my reasons, I will admit they were poor, but I suppose all reasoning is pretty subpar on Day 1.

Teddy seemed to have not contributed with his, 'Oh, Yeah,' and 'I think it was to start discussion,' as most of his posts, which serves as words, but not as actual reasoning.
    I see that, but why didn't you go after another person for the same reason? Other people did the same exact thing, but you only focused on roosevelt either because he had a vote or because the others were mafians that you are trying to protect. Now, I'm not saying this is 100% fact, but I always speak and see in worst-case scenarios.

Oh, and this

##Unvote-Teddy Roosevelt
    ##Vote-Bill Clinton

I will say you did have sexual relations with that woman.

I'm guessing the ordeal earlier may be a factor.

But yes, Roosevelt, some explanation please?

Oh, and this

##Unvote-Teddy Roosevelt
    ##Vote-Bill Clinton

Another panic vote?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Abraham Lincoln View Post

I see that, but why didn't you go after another person for the same reason? Other people did the same exact thing, but you only focused on roosevelt either because he had a vote or because the others were mafians that you are trying to protect. Now, I'm not saying this is 100% fact, but I always speak and see in worst-case scenarios.
    No. I used him because his were more blatant and less cryptic, using this, it was used as a message for all to use your own logic as opposed to slightly adding to and guessing what someone was trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] FDR View Post
    Oh, and this

##Unvote-Teddy Roosevelt
    ##Vote-Bill Clinton

Another panic vote?
    There's 35 minutes left, it is purely self-preservation.

I feel like he and reagen are following each other in votes to protect themselves or someone working with them
    I could be completely wrong and they may be masons or something. But it seems scummy to me.

I was going to keep my vote on bill for self preservation but I felt that one of those two is scum and we need to get rid of them.