Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516172131 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

Now I think that Roosevelt is just as bad as Eisenhower.

Eisenhower: This is not a time to be jokevoting. Why would you vote for Bill with no suspicion and no way of convincing yet again

Roosevelt: I think you are just bandwaggoning, and I know sometimes a townie would like to bandwagon but mafias do too. I really don't see why you think Eisenhower is with Reagan. If you could expand on that a little, maybe it would be better for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    I feel like he and reagen are following each other in votes to protect themselves or someone working with them
    I could be completely wrong and they may be masons or something. But it seems scummy to me.

I was going to keep my vote on bill for self preservation but I felt that one of those two is scum and we need to get rid of them.
    I've never said anything to make it seems for me to be on the side of Reagan, as I stated, my vibes were that of neutrality, and he merely tried to give people the other side of the coin for reason's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Eisenhower: This is not a time to be jokevoting. Why would you vote for Bill with no suspicion and no way of convincing yet again
    It's not a funny, it is a vote of preservation, as there is less than an hour remaining.

And Bill seems to be giving me the message he wants to 'Fly Under The Radar,' but, ironically, he's not be subtle with it.

Ok thank you Roosevelt for expanding a bit. I don't fully understand what you are getting at, but at least you did explain it.

Eisenhower, I still don't see why you would go for one person just because it seems more likely he would be lynched.

well if you are working together I'd hope you aren't going to be making is obvious which is one reason I suspect you are. It almost maybe seems as if you're trying to distance yourselves. Eisenhower only changed his vote after people were bandwagoning on him. Maybe to throw us off him and back onto Bill.

It seemed more like a vote to save himself really, which isn't a huge crime, but he was going on about contribution and such. Not a direct contradiction, but Eisenhower seems a bit mixed up.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1/2 hour left!

Votecount

Dwight D. Eisenhower (5) - Thomas Jefferson, Barack Obama, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt
    Bill Clinton (5) - John Adams, Ronald Reagan, FDR, Theodore Roosevelt, Jimmy Carter, Taft, George Bush Sr., Richard Nixon, Dwight D. Eisenhower
    Theodore Roosevelt (3) - John Adams, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter
    Taft (1) - George W. Bush
    Barak Obama (1) - Bill Clinton
    Abraham Lincoln (0) - Ronald Reagan
    Thomas Jefferson (0) - FDR

Not Voting
    John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Abraham Lincoln View Post

Eisenhower, I still don't see why you would go for one person just because it seems more likely he would be lynched.
    Self-Preservation.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Theodore Roosevelt
    well if you are working together I'd hope you aren't going to be making is obvious :ezpimp: which is one reason I suspect you are. It almost maybe seems as if you're trying to distance yourselves. Eisenhower only changed his vote after people were bandwagoning on him. Maybe to throw us off him and back onto Bill.
    Reagan seems to understand the game enough to know he's not trying to make it obvious, and I have no reason to distance myself from someone I have no relation with, that I know of.

Well how do we know you have no relation to him? we don't so that's part of the process of figuring this out.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    Well how do we know you have no relation to him? we don't so that's part of the process of figuring this out.
    Well, what can I say? How about my intentional contradictions, on how I 'distanced' myself from him and complimented his experience in the same post, I have no reason to be.

Even I did have relation with him, it dosen't mean we are mafia, for example, we could be Siblings, Lovers, or Masons

I agree. that you may be masons. But how do I know? if anything you're going to try and dissuade us from thinking your mafia and together.

*calls Psy in*

Me: Hey Psy is this WiFoM?
    Psy: I don't know, leave me alone

Haha funny funny.

Seriously, bringing up a bunch of different options seems like a way of covering something up.

And also, I am talking about your vote for Roosevelt. I don't see how you are so worried with yourself so early in the game.

Reagan and I had a debate which I tried to defend Abe for some silly statement he made on top of a silly statement, which he resulted in voting for him as I tried to persuade him otherwise, and Abe is voting for me.

Reagan and I would more than likely not risk pulling people in opposite directions if it meant we would get farther from an easier Townie lynch target.

Oh, and Abe, I wouldn't sign for a game if it meant me being ok for being lynched. I may be selfish or whatever, but I would not very likely be ok with being lynched Day 1 if I'm only a bystander to the evil crimes of the mafia! I am innocent!