Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 267891011121314151617182232 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

I am not saying that you would happily be lynched. That is a very common very idiotic arguement. I am saying why were you so worried as to make a vote to save yourself so far before you were in any trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Abraham Lincoln View Post
    I am not saying that you would happily be lynched. That is a very common very idiotic arguement. I am saying why were you so worried as to make a vote to save yourself so far before you were in any trouble.
    I'm nervous. I'm the type of guy who bought corner seats and a soccer match so a ball wouldn't be as likely to hit my face.

I overestimated the danger I was in, and now I regret it, that is all I am saying.

Well I'll just wait for the next day then. That way I should be able to see how everything plays out.

Ike, just for reference, lets look at posts in this thread so far.

[M] Dwight D. Eisenhower 35
    [M] FDR 19

Those are the two top posters. The more you fuss, the more attention you bring yourself. If you truly want us to think you're innocent you wouldn't try to snip at any and every comment. That makes you suspicious, frantic. To me, it seems like you're digging a deeper hole for yourself.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Final Votecount?

Dwight D. Eisenhower (5) - Thomas Jefferson, Barack Obama, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt
    Bill Clinton (5) - John Adams, Ronald Reagan, FDR, Theodore Roosevelt, Jimmy Carter, Taft, George Bush Sr., Richard Nixon, Dwight D. Eisenhower
    Theodore Roosevelt (3) - John Adams, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter
    Taft (1) - George W. Bush
    Barak Obama (1) - Bill Clinton
    Abraham Lincoln (0) - Ronald Reagan
    Thomas Jefferson (0) - FDR

Not Voting
    John F. Kennedy

W-w-w-what's this? OVERTIME! First person to switch a vote to either Dwight or Clinton is the one who will be determining the kill!

People, look back at old games. The person who is acting dumb(mostly is was Demon Dude) is almost never a mafia member. In fact, I don't remember a time where a mafia was acting idiotic. Bill is just someone taking day 1 a little too unseriously.

I agree. I think we all were too quick to jump on the Bill bandwagon.

Yeah, but he isn't contributing at all, whereas Eisenhower was. (before he started defending himself so manically)

Yes but are you looking for someone who you just want to get rid of, or are you looking for a mafian?

Fair play. I'm not going to lie, that was a good point. I'm still sticking to my guns for the time being, however.

The frantic manner of Dwight D. Eisenhower's posts are suspicious to me, but my original thoughts were that his role had some kind of posting or voting requirement. I don't think mafia would have that kind of trait, but then again this game has weird roles.

I will leave my vote as is, and pray that whoever gets lynched is mafia.

Barrack, there is almost never a posting requirement on a role. It has been in like 1 or 2 games(Horny Gay Faith Healer anyone?)

There are unique roles in play this time. There's no reason that they couldn't have used that sort of requirement. However, I do admit it's very unlikely.

I have to visit a school today, president stuff. (In order to clear this up, my "president talk" has actually been a way to talk about what I actually have to do without being boring. I have school now, I'll be back in about 8 hours.)

Fine, I guess I have no choice. Clinton deserves another day, as he hasn’t said anything incriminating compared to the others. I hope this isn’t seen as scummy, but I think either one of them could be mafia; it is day one after all.
    I have my sights firmly set on you, Clinton. I strongly suggest you contribute more to the game at hand tomorrow, especially as you’ve been given another chance.
    We can only hope now that Eisenhower is mafia.

##Unvote: Bill Clinton
    ##Vote: Eisenhower.

DAMMIT!