Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10141516171819202122232425263040 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Thomas Jefferson View Post
    Eh, whatever. Honestly I don't even care xD

##Kill: Bill Clinton

(SPOILER)That was a joke. I don't actually have a killing role.
    It looks like you're giving up already. Even if it looks like no-one is going to believe you, it's better that you still tried to contribute to the game, maybe talk about someone else other than Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    or he could be part of the cult.
    The cult eh. Now why would you say that as if you know there is one, when there is no evidence one exists?

Alrighty then, Taft. I mean, I know it's suspicious for me to go WELL YOU VOTED FOR ME/SAID I WAS SUSPICIOUS AND THAT MAKES YOU MAFIA but that's pretty much what it comes down to for the Roosevelts and possibly even Bill. Yeah I was pretty sure he was a townie back there, but after this mess I don't even know. Anyway.

Oh, Bill DON'T YOU EVEN START ON THE KNOWING THINGS AGAIN. There is nothing one bit odd about suggesting a cult is in place.

##Unvote: FDR
    ##Vote: Bill Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bill Clinton View Post
    or he could be part of the cult.
    The cult eh. Now why would you say that as if you know there is one, when there is no evidence one exists?

Well not just cult could be masons siblings lovers ect. all we know is there are some new roles here in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ronald Reagan View Post
    Alright Teddy, I'll give you a chance. Tell me who I should vote for besides yourself, Jefferson, or Clinton. Let's talk about more than those people. Jackson or Lincoln perhaps.

#Unvote: Teddy R
    Right now the one person who really bugs me is Nixon. I mean why would he post the first day then vote then go inactive for the entire 2nd day? The only thing I can think of is he's planning something with his mafia buddies. Who those buddies are, I'm really not sure at all.

Forgot about Jefferson too. He's flip flopping and getting defensive. Not Huge red flags but it could mean more.

For reasons stated before and also now Jefferson going crazy and yelling and voting for someone who he just said he was certain was a townie(possibly because my theory is correct), I will vote for him now.

##Vote: Thomas Jefferson

Well not just cult could be masons siblings lovers etc. all we know is there are some new roles here in this game.
    Masons, siblings, lovers and cult have or being in games here before, so not what I would call new. New roles could also mean custom roles made up by the mods. Besides, there is no point talking about factions other then town and mafia until there is reason to believe they do exist.

well of course we aren't going to know what the new roles are called unless we are one. So I can't just start naming them off

Nixon has scum vibes to me. But I'm leaning towards him being bait but doing nothing and just popping in to vote. Nobody has any connection to him at this point, so even if we lynched him and he turned up scum we would have nothing.

We'd have one dead scum. That's always a start.

that's a very good point Obama. Lynching Nixon isn't going to give us any leads. But getting one scum down is better than getting none.

Also: Do not lynch Bill. I mean, I'm no cop or anything, but I'm pretty certain he's not mafia. It just feels like all those other times we vote off Townies for dumb reasons
    Okay. Guys. "xD." I put the "xD" at the end of the sentence where I said he was being defensive so you wouldn't think I was being serious when I was joking again. Please stop being dumb.

I gave you my explanation.

Also: Do not lynch Bill. I mean, I'm no cop or anything, but I'm pretty certain he's not mafia. It just feels like all those other times we vote off Townies for dumb reasons
    What, did you want a huge block of quoted posts and some solid "logic"? Well you're not getting any. I hardly find the things said against him enough to vote for him. It feels like they were said just for the sake of saying something.

I still say we don't lynch him.
    Eh, whatever. Honestly I don't even care xD

##Kill: Bill Clinton

(SPOILER)That was a joke. I don't actually have a killing role.
    Oh, Bill DON'T YOU EVEN START ON THE KNOWING THINGS AGAIN. There is nothing one bit odd about suggesting a cult is in place.

##Unvote: FDR

##Vote: Bill Clinton
    Jefferson started off by defending Clinton quite strongly. Then after explanations of why he said that, he begins to not care.

And at the end of that, he votes Clinton because Clinton questioned the existance of a cult. It's true that there is no evidence, but is that something that should really cause such a reaction? I don't think so.

And if don't care, then you aren't going to try, and the town won't benefit. Unless you are mafia, you should care about the town.

##VOTE: Thomas Jefferson

That's for not caring enough, as well as sounding/acting scummy (imo)

that's a very good point Obama. Lynching Nixon isn't going to give us any leads. But getting one scum down is better than getting none.
    I agree. However, my focus is elsewhere for the time being. I'm not going to stop watching him (not that he's around to watch).

Well if I sound like I don't care it's probably because I don't :|

If only I were a jester