Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11151617181920212223242526273141 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

Edit: Though*
    I'm not going to stop watching him, though.
    Bad grammar is bad.

And where is W and JFK. haven't seen anything from them.

Bush Jr will likely have a partner added soon, he lives in Australia also. Spending some time with his old buddy Howard no doubt.

Jefferson, you're not making yourself look any better. Facing lynchment and you suddenly stop supporting Bill? That makes me wonder....

Nixon and George W. both haven't posted since their two posts before. Perhaps they're in cahoots? What do you guys think?

Bush Sr. I don't really think it's related. I doubt a team of mafians would all just decide to stop posting at the same time.

Yup, I'm aware of that. I'm not really on the town's side. I'm not on the mafia's side either. I'm a Mafia Serial Killer.

Also I'm sorry if I said anything really mean. I probably meant it, but yeah. Sorry

That wasn't a proper role claim

@Lincoln: You could be right, but I'm a bit paranoid about the two of them because they haven't posted. It makes me uneasy, especially when we've pretty much been prodding them the whole time.

It could just be IRL stuffs, but it seems like they haven't even been reading the thread at all =[

Quote Originally Posted by [M] George Bush Sr. View Post

It could just be IRL stuffs, but it seems like they haven't even been reading the thread at all =[
    Bush Jr is at work currently. Washington has offered me a partner due to low post count, so I assume other people have been too. So you should be seeing more of Bush Jr soon.

I wouldn't draw any comparisons between the two of them, but don't take my word for it.

I wouldn't worry about inactives until at least day four :\

Or would I?

Well, I'm tired. Time to pass out. See y'all later!

I really hope a bunch of people don't try to get thier post count up by posting useless crap

And Jefferson was I right about why you sided behind Bill? I wanna know just how fricken awesome I am

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Barack Obama View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] George Bush Sr. View Post

Bush Jr is at work currently. Washington has offered me a partner due to low post count, so I assume other people have been too. So you should be seeing more of Bush Jr soon.

I wouldn't draw any comparisons between the two of them, but don't take my word for it.

how do you know who is at work? are you working with them? that seems a little odd to me.

and where is Washington with a vote update >:(

Yes, Lincoln. You are right because I am the Mafia Serial Killer. Oh, and I really do kill during the day, so Bill should be dying along with me at the end of the day :D!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

I'm currently catching up on everything. I haven't had a lot of time, but I still plan of engaging in the conversation.