Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 212161718192021222324252627283242 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Barack Obama View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] George Bush Sr. View Post

It could just be IRL stuffs, but it seems like they haven't even been reading the thread at all =[
    Bush Jr is at work currently. Washington has offered me a partner due to low post count, so I assume other people have been too. So you should be seeing more of Bush Jr soon.

I wouldn't draw any comparisons between the two of them, but don't take my word for it.

how do you know who is at work? are you working with them? that seems a little odd to me.
    The person playing Bush Jr is my best friend IRL. If that makes me scum, then kill me. I'm just trying to get the town to focus on people who are actually hiding, not busy because of time zones.

Mafia Serial Killer? Are you for real Jeffy?

I thought that we aren't supposed to discuss this outside of this thread. that to me would say you two have talked about this. which would be against the rules.

Once you've caught up Nixon, it would be real handy if you could share some thoughts

Good gracious.

At least Nixon finally showed up! Maybe we can clear some things up now.

Yup! Because I'm too busy pretending to be mafioso and planning the shootings at night, I do my Serial Killer business in broad daylight :D!

I thought that we aren't supposed to discuss this outside of this thread. that to me would say you two have talked about this. which would be against the rules.
    Who said we discussed Mafia outside of the thread? All I'm saying is that I know he's at work. I know he's Bush Jr because Bush Jr was the last to confirm after me, and we live in Australia which has a different time zone.

Teddy, calm down. Since they're best friends and all they would know when the other is at work or something, there's nothing against the rules about that ._.

OK, I just thought it was a bit scummy that you know who he is and that you know what he's doing and why he's not posting that's all. that to me says mafia. It just jumped up as a red flag. sorry.

OK, I just thought it was a bit scummy that you know who he is and that you know what he's doing and why he's not posting that's all. that to me says mafia.
    I haven't got a clue whether he's scum or not, and I'll be investigating him just as much as the next guy. However, we do not discuss Mafia at any stage outside of the game thread.

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression guys.

Thomas Jefferson (3) - FDR, Abraham Lincoln, Barrack Obama
    Bill Clinton (2) - George Bush Sr., Thomas Jefferson
    Teddy Roosevelt (1) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams
    Nixon (1) - FDR, Teddy Roosevelt
    FDR (0) - Thomas Jefferson

Not Voting

Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson, Taft, George W. Bush, Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan

I think thats all correct... Just a little break for you Georgey

Mafia Day Serial Killer? Sounds pretty ludicrous. Remember, Jefferson got his role changed. I doubt it would be to such an elaborate role. But defending and then killing/voting for Clinton seems odd as hell.

I'm more inclined to believe that he's just given up but I tend to give people too much credit. This just seems so obvious that I'm unsure what to do. Either way he's not helping at all.

Jefferson's role claim doesn't seem legit to me. I would imagine that even if he was a Mafia Serial Killer, it would have a different name in this game. Thoughts?

I don't buy it either but I'm unsure what to think cause I have no idea why he would act this way unless he really is a scum or has just given up trying.

I think our best option is to wait for Nixon's input. It should provide some more ideas and possibilities.