Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 414181920212223242526272829303444 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

It really does take this long to read and properly reply if you aren't BSing the whole post. It doesn't help that we keep posting

Don't wait for a devine being.

I don't think Jeff is scum. I think Jeff is tired of playing and giving up. If he really is what he says he is then at the end of the day Clinton should be shot. We could chance it to that if we wanted.

Teddy has been more inconsistent than Jefferson, and with all this going on he's been able to lay low. Nixon pulled the 'brb gonna go read the thread guys' and never come back trick. JFK hasn't ever voted and barely posted.

I'm going to stick with Teddy because that's my gut feeling. Feel free to question Jefferson if you want but don't forget about others.

##Vote: Teddy

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    I'd love to vote for Jefferson but I think he's just a bad player. I still think Nixon is mafia. It doesn't take this long to recap and give your views. It's almost like he just wanted to jump in so people wouldn't think he was inactive and scum. I just don't know xD
    Yes, with this happening with thomas I think the mafia are all lying low, and Nixon may be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Richard Nixon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    I'm pretty sure Nixon is. the way he's been called out and has not said anything says to me he's either bidding his time or planning with his mafia buddies.
    I find it odd that the lack of evidence makes me scum. You could always look at it as the lack of evidence creates evidence itself. That's like saying everyone that is posting a decent amount is automatically a Townie. It just doesn't make sense. You seem too eager to jump to that conclusion that I am scum.

There are other things that bug me about you, but trust me when I say it's not over the vote.
    To be honest, can I ask who you were trying to fool with that argument? -and after all of this you still haven't even answered anybody's questions yet!

I was typing the above before Nixon made a post so I take that part back.

well what are your suspicions? you've hardly had any input on anything. you voted and vanished. Like I said earlier I think that you did that to get with your mafia friends to plan and see what happens. I'm not certain obviously but that's my feeling.

Nixon we'd like to hear those 'other things'.

Also dude you have to admit that making a post with nothing but a vote doesn't make you look innocent by any means!

I do find it odd that Nixon happened to come when he was mentioned, as if he was watching the game and then decided to jump at the best moment, but where is his long and logical post? I'll bet it's just coincidece however that he posted now.

You think he's employing the mafia lurker tactic? It's a good tactic.

Yes, that Nixon must be mafia!

that's what I'm saying but you all keep jumping on me about it

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Abraham Lincoln View Post
    I do find it odd that Nixon happened to come when he was mentioned, as if he was watching the game and then decided to jump at the best moment, but where is his long and logical post? I'll bet it's just coincidece however that he posted now.
    Jump in at the best moment. Please. The right moment would have been way back to defend my name and not allow you guys to get more suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ronald Reagan View Post
    Nixon we'd like to hear those 'other things'.
    All in due time.

Sounds more like you're stalling, Nixon, to me. ;(

Eh, now that I thought about it, that divine being is never going to come. I'm going to unvote Jeffersond and vote Nixon, give him a little more motivation if you know what I mean.

##Unvote: [M] Thomas Jefferson
    ##Vote: [M] Richard Nixon