Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 717212223242526272829303132333747 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

I want to go to sleep but I'm afraid I'll be lynched in my sleep! Woe is me!

My vote will not be changing unless something else crops up. I don't think the town can accurately identify scum while Jefferson is confusing us. Hopefully some more discussion happens while I'm gone.

I fail to see the logic behind being suspected because of being an active poster. I post lots because I have a lot to share, and if I'm mafia because of that then that sucks. I also am certain of my vote for Jefferson now.

Alright, I'm up and at 'em at least for a bit! A lot has happened...

Welcome back to the game, Nixon. I hope you have a lot to share after you take your time to read through the thread.

Jefferson...Wow. Just, wow. I can't believe you. I'm starting to think you're some sort of jester role but we'll have to see, won't we

Clinton, I can't believe you aren't defending yourself in the least! I've been ratting on you so much for your posting style and all you've done is continue on the way you have been. I almost want to give up chasing you but I just smell scum It's almost tragic how weak you appear to be. I bet you're probably a Vet player in disguise though

Obama, good to see a bit more out of you!

I don't really understand the big fuss over Teddy. If anything we should worry more about Reagan. In eoff member mafia #2, a similar relationship occured, only it was Del Murder vs Neo Tifa. Del got everyone to lynch Neo Tifa and she turned out to be town, whereas Del turned out to be godfather. I'm starting to think Reagan is pulling similar here, so I'm keeping my eye on him.

Teddy sounds more thoughtful than anything. That could be me missing out on something in the posts, but I'll need to see more action before I say anything more.

Still would like to hear more from George W. Whether he's at work all the time or whatever he does, he should at least tell the mods he needs a replacement if he can't play He's looking awfully suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Thomas Jefferson View Post
    My role isn't really going to reveal anything, FDR. I'll admit I didn't get Innocent Bystander again, but it's nothing special, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Thomas Jefferson View Post
    Well if I sound like I don't care it's probably because I don't

If only I were a jester
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] George Bush Sr. View Post
    Jefferson...Wow. Just, wow. I can't believe you. I'm starting to think you're some sort of jester role but we'll have to see, won't we
    Posted in chronological order.

I don't know how much weight we can put in Jefferson's posts, but I don't think he's a Jester, or a Jester-like role. Still, he roleclaimed Mafia Serial Killer after saying his role isn't special, so I think he's just too much trouble for what he's worth. My vote stays.

I just don't like how he's purposefully acting stupid like that, because it seems to me like he knows something that will prevent him from lynchment.

Perhaps he kills the person who casts the lynching vote?

Or, as I said before with the whole jester role suggestion, like he's TRYING to get lynched

That is always a possibility. I thought of something along those lines too.

I guess we won't find out until he gets lynched, there's no way we can trust any role claims from him now.

I'm not sure why, but Taft feels suspicious to me. Do you have any feelings on Taft, Mr Bush Sr?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

You all want to lynch Jefferson? Really? Have we not lynched enough lunatics on EoFF Mafia only for them to be revealed as townies by the end of the day? Never mind the fact that this one probably is town aligned seeing as Boko rearranged his role, making him a mafia might upset the balance in the set up as he was originally meant to be a townie. Probability tells us he is town.

Even if you don't buy the above paragraph, maybe you'll buy this one. What do you possibly have to gain from lynching Jefferson? Will we learn anything if he's a townie? No, we won't. We'll learn that we lynched yet another crazy person and we're back to where we started. We won't know what Bill's role is either because if god forbid Jefferson really is mafia, Jefferson could've just tried to get in Bill's and the town's good book by backing him up while he's still alive.

I'd rather kill someone else today, and I'm very suspicious of those of you who's been pushing Jefferson's lynching today. I was already suspicious of Taft and Lincoln, and that's only begun rising now that they've both bandwagoned on Jefferson. Roosevelt also fits that bill and I'm tempted to keep my vote for Roosevelt for now because he's probably the best chance to lynch someone else other than Jefferson, seeing as he has two votes. I'm also tempted to vote Taft, and if someone else is with me on that one, I'm all for it.

Also, Jefferson, pull it together please. You had very many hours to redeem yourself, you give up too easily.

Adams has a good point about Jefferson being Town. He's confusing, but I don't think he's scum. However, there's no reason for Mr Bush Jr to still be absent. I could find out why he's not posting, but that's cheating so I will force him to talk.

##UNVOTE: Thomas Jefferson
    ##VOTE: George W. Bush

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I need to look over this because it was rushed, but school starts soon. B2KX might need to give me a hand, or the game may end up taking an intermission.

Votecount

Bill Clinton (2) - George Bush Sr., Thomas Jefferson
    Thomas Jefferson (2) - FDR, Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Taft
    Teddy Roosevelt (2) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams, Ronald Reagan
    Nixon (2) - FDR, Theodore Roosevelt, Taft
    Ronald Reagan (1) - Andrew Jackson
    George W. Bush (1) - Barack Obama
    FDR (0) - Thomas Jefferson
    Jackson (0) - Reagan

Not Voting

Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy

With Clinton and Nixon not voting they are up for the lynch. If things go into overtime I will be at school. D: Aprox. 1/2 hour left.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] George Bush Sr. View Post
    Clinton, I can't believe you aren't defending yourself in the least!
    The way Jefferson has being, I didn't see the need.

I've been ratting on you so much for your posting style and all you've done is continue on the way you have been.
    I thought I was being more useful compared to day 1. Maybe I should stop playing mafia after this game.

I bet you're probably a Vet player in disguise though
    Define Vet player.