Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9192324252627282930313233343539 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

oh, sorry Obama I was writing my last post and I'm writing another as we speak, but to answer your question...

I am just guessing there's a killing role, isn't there usually??

and as for night one, there is the possibility that the town killing role can only use their ability once, or that they didn't use it at all night one because of information on targets. Even something new that can only use them every two days or maybe there was an attempt, it was just role blocked, who knows

I just think it's more than likely that there is a killing role of some description and killing a jester is beneficial for ALL parties

So yea, TJ might be a good option for a night kill

My thoughts suggested earlier are coming soon haha

argh I clicked a link and lost my text on this, I will try to remember what I had, darn!

essentially I see Teddy as the scummiest. First it was his approval of the bandwagons that set me off, but that didn't leave me with much to go on.

This next thought is a bit of a stretch, but the last thing Jimmy Carter said before he died was a vote on Ted. (and it's the only reason I can see why anyone would choose him)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jimmy Carter View Post
    ##Unvote: Bill Clinton
    ##Vote: Theodore Roosevelt

His line about how he thinks bandwagoning is good at this stage, surprised me. Bandwagoning is hardly ever good, because Mafia can easily jump on board with it and then shake the blame onto a Townie.

One other thing that made me notice Ted is his way of asking someone a question, then as soon as they answer he usually agrees with what they say despite how plausible it is.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    I agree. that you may be masons. But how do I know? if anything you're going to try and dissuade us from thinking your mafia and together.
    I agree. I think we all were too quick to jump on the Bill bandwagon.
    I agree. How can one truly know unless you are working together?
    I agree with Sr. after my horrid play yesterday I'd like to take a little wait and see approach.
    that is very true Bill.
    And John I understand what you meant by that now, sorry for that.
    I agree that besides a feeling you have to have more information if you're so sure he's not mafia.
    that's a very good point Obama. Lynching Nixon isn't going to give us any leads. But getting one scum down is better than getting none.
    That's fair enough. So who besides me are you suspicious of? and why?
    Is this A Mafian trying to get on everyones good side at the end of all discussions? Or are you just a town sincerely agreeing all the time??
    I'm not sure, but you don't seem so secure at the moment

I want to go to sleep but I'm afraid I'll be lynched in my sleep! Woe is me!
    Why do you think that you aren't safe tonight? Many others had the same number of votes as you.

Well I'm hoping that someone wakes up to make sense of my late night ramblings.

and so I will finish the night with my vote...

##Vote: [M] Theodore Roosevelt

Bush Jr, you have some good points about a potential second nightkiller. A possible protective role slipped my mind. The outcome of the next night phase should provide more information on this.

I also like your point about the bandwagon. Clinton hasn't been under nearly as much scrutiny as he was before.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] FDR View Post
    Fine, I guess I have no choice. Clinton deserves another day, as he hasn’t said anything incriminating compared to the others. I hope this isn’t seen as scummy, but I think either one of them could be mafia; it is day one after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] FDR View Post
    Bill Clinton, I'm calling you out. I want you to post your suspicions, explain why you wouldn't be guilty, and make up for yesterday. A townie was killed for you, and I'm certain that you will be lynched without hesitation if you fail to contribute.
    Bill Clinton's next post was during Jefferson's "Clinton is Town, I know it kay?". I would like to know why FDR hasn't posted any more thoughts on Clinton, despite seeming set on voting for him.

I also want to hear from Clinton himself.

Sleeping on the laptop is not a good idea, so I'll call it a night here. Good luck guys.

Ok awake!

Lemme see whats been going on.

Looks like Roosevelt is on the highway to death. I can't argue for him, because he is undoubtedly acting scummy. I still think Jefferson would be the most sensible kill, and if he survives then I will be watching him very, very closely.

I've calmed down now

##Unvote: Bill Clinton
    ##Vote: Teddy Roosevelt

##Unvote: Teddy Roosevelt

##Vote: Bill Clinton

I can't make up my mind >.>

wtf are you? demon dude?

A lot of my agreeing is self preservation. I know it's not the way to go about it but, I do see some of the points they made. Me agreeing with their points however does not mean that I don't find them scummy still or don't still have doubts about them. The reason I feel like I'm not safe is well as you all can see (and many have said) I'm not very good at this so I keep shooting myself in the foot. If there is a cop go ahead and investigate me, I'm not scum just a newer crappy player

I am not Demon Dude or a Jester. Or a cop. I'm definitely not a cop. I am a Mafia Serial Killer That Kills During the Day With Two Guns Because I am Badass Like That.

I get a feeling you're pulling the jester card to avoid getting lynched.

Wait, didn't the day end like awhile ago?