Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11212526272829303132333435363741 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

##Unvote: Bill Clinton
    ##Vote: Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Thomas Jefferson View Post
    Also, if you all were really town you would put your votes on me, ignore me the rest of the day, and discuss other people while you're waiting for the day to end.
    I just ignore you.

Ok Jefferson is just ridiculous. He needs to go, like abe said if we lynch him and he's mafia then that could lead us to others as in whoever has been sticking up for him throughout his nonsense and ramblings

##Unvote Nixon
    ##Vote Jefferson

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Votecount

Bill Clinton (1) - George Bush Sr., Thomas Jefferson,
    Thomas Jefferson (3) - FDR, Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Taft, Theodore Roosevelt
    Teddy Roosevelt (4) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams, Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson
    Nixon (1) - FDR, Theodore Roosevelt, Taft
    Ronald Reagan (1) - Andrew Jackson
    George W. Bush (1) - Barack Obama
    FDR (0) - Thomas Jefferson
    Jackson (0) - Reagan
    JFK (1) - Bill Clinton

Not Voting

Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy

Day ends in about 4 minutes.

##Unvote: Jefferson
    ##Vote: Roosevelt.

Let's see what Roosevelt is then. If he's town, then we know who to watch out for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    Ok Jefferson is just ridiculous. He needs to go, like abe said if we lynch him and he's mafia then that could lead us to others as in whoever has been sticking up for him throughout his nonsense and ramblings

##Unvote Nixon
    ##Vote Jefferson
    Totally a save you own skin vote.

well good game guys. Looks like I'm going.

FDR is my hero :kaobeg2:

Blog Entries

Final Votecount

Bill Clinton (1) - George Bush Sr., Thomas Jefferson,
    Thomas Jefferson (2) - FDR, Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Taft, Theodore Roosevelt
    Teddy Roosevelt (5) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams, Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson, FDR
    Nixon (1) - FDR, Theodore Roosevelt, Taft
    Ronald Reagan (1) - Andrew Jackson
    George W. Bush (1) - Barack Obama
    FDR (0) - Thomas Jefferson
    Jackson (0) - Reagan
    JFK (1) - Bill Clinton

Not Voting

Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy

Flavor incoming.

The town was once again arguing over who was the scum. A fierce debate ensued as between Jefferson and Roosevelt. The town argued one of them had to be the scum. Out of nowhere FDR wheeled in on his wheelchair and shouted, "Roosevelt has a funny moustache!", "Surely only scum would have a funny moustache!" chanted others. "No, it's just the style man!" Shouted Roosevelt to no avail, the town grabbed their pitchforks and torches and the chase began. Roosevelt ducked into an alleyway thinking he was safe, but he was dead wrong. Down that alley way was the heavy weight champion of the world of kangaroo boxing, Sunshine. And he was one mad kangaroo, not like that love-able Kangaroo Jack. He proceeded to beat the former president to death.

On Day 2, Theodore Roosevelt, the Evil Leader was kangaroo'ed to death.

Teddy was played by Bert and Liz, thanks for playing guys.

Night 2 starts now. Send in all those night actions please.
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 03-25-2009 at 05:42 PM.

Blog Entries

It was a long day for Jefferson. His name had been thrown around left and right and he escaped the day by the hairs of his chinny-chin-chin. More then anything he wanted to go home, to Monticello. It turns out, that would be his biggest mistake. As he head home, he was ambushed, suddenly, 300 snakes coiled around him and suddenly exploded into a fiery ball of flames.

Jefferson was a Self Centered Citizen, played by Jessweeee, and Death By Moogles. Thanks for playing!

Day 3 lasts 24 hours and ends at approx 4EST. Good luck!

A good result ladies and gentlemen! We got rid of the Mafia leader and a non-important role died. I do not know how many Mafia are left, but it seems like they're not in any huge advantage. I would like to better understand Jefferson's role though.

FDR, it may not have been an "important" role, but it was still a townie. That's three townies we've lost compared to only one scum so far. Not too cool really

And yeah, I'm a bit confused about the role myself. Care to explain, Washington?

Jefferson was a Self Centered Citizen...

Let me start off by saying how awkward it was that Jimmy Carter was killed on Night 1. I know it wasn't talked about much yesterday but I thought about it and maybe there's a Nexus-like role in play? Ah, well I guess it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I'd rather kill someone else today, and I'm very suspicious of those of you who's been pushing Jefferson's lynching today. I was already suspicious of Taft and Lincoln, and that's only begun rising now that they've both bandwagoned on Jefferson. Roosevelt also fits that bill and I'm tempted to keep my vote for Roosevelt for now because he's probably the best chance to lynch someone else other than Jefferson, seeing as he has two votes. I'm also tempted to vote Taft, and if someone else is with me on that one, I'm all for it.
    Alright, way to contradict yourself on the Two-Man-Bandwagon hate, Captain. Clearly I voted for Jefferson's lynching out of frustration and as you can see, Jefferson wasn't even Town-aligned anyway. I started to go after Jefferson after the role switch, when they stopped caring about the game.

Blog Entries

I'd like to clear something up. Jefferson's role was WHITE for a reason. The rest of the details you have to figure by yourself