Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2434383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] John Adams View Post

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Taft View Post
    Quick question for Adams, what color was your role in your role PM?
    Green. And the exact name for the role is Innocent Physician.

Those two things alone make me suspect FDR is lying. All town aligned roles so far have been green, and all town aligned roles so far has had the word Innocent in front of it. Innocent Bystander, Innocent Martyr, Innocent Physician. No Doctor.
    interesting conflict. Now I'm inclined to believe one of you is lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] FDR View Post
    I am a Doctor. (Technically the medical school graduate, as stated in my pm. That was just for fanciness)
    I think my partner means Medical School Graduate, and hello! This is my first post as his partner.
    This makes me confused.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Or they both are lying.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

I am John Adams replacement/partner because he only had 12 posts by the end of day 3, and I saw that he made a small error and I corrected him on it, because I was sure one of you would do it if I didn't

Quote Originally Posted by [M] George Washington View Post
    Also, all the town-sided PM's have been sent out with the roles in Green, upon death your role's color will match it's role nature (Protective, Investigative, etc.) the green in the PM was just for organizational reasons =P
    Make of it as you will.

You don't, Nixon. I was just saying what was more likely to get your vote of those two. I did find it a little odd that he would make such a mistake, but time was running out and it was the best option to go with. I think he played it pretty well, though I'm not sure why he chose to go out that way.

Ok, pretty sure now that FDR was lying. Looks like all the town roles start with Innocent and the mafia roles start with Evil. Jefferson's role is the exception but he was probably a third party role.

FDR made the right move when he was under the gun, claiming doctor definitely saved his ass yesterday. But I think the evidence now points to him being scum.

##Vote1: FDR

Question about the double voting. If one person gets majority (6) votes does that lynch take place right away? Or do we have to wait for all the votes and do them both at once.

Okay guys, it looks like my protection worked! I protected George Bush Sr, because he is contributing well and I didn't have much of a clue who to protect. Has anybody got any question regarding my role?
    So why not protect yourself, the doctor who just claimed? Wouldn't the mafia be after you once they knew this fact?

If FDR is lying, look for Bush Sr. as a possible mafia. Protecting him would 'clear' him since if he was the target he can't be mafia!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

##Vote1: FDR

Best I can do for now.

OK Adams. The way you worded the posts along with the timing threw me off.

Oh, yes. I am definitely FDR's mafia buddy :rolleyes2

I'm still gunning for Clinton, honestly. We have yet to hear anything from him since day 2.

As for my other vote, I'm not sure yet. Most likely FDR as well, but gawd I'll be accused of bandwagon or something

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

FDR kind of..dug himself a hole. =/

Oh, and Bush Sr., convince us you are not FDR's buddy and why you are avoiding a bandwagon of two votes.

Green. And the exact name for the role is Innocent Physician.

Those two things alone make me suspect FDR is lying. All town aligned roles so far have been green, and all town aligned roles so far has had the word Innocent in front of it. Innocent Bystander, Innocent Martyr, Innocent Physician. No Doctor.
    That is precisely what I thought and it is why I asked you. For me, it is the final nail in FDR's coffin.

Looking over the thread, two things jumped out at me. Firstly, when Jefferson said he was sure Clinton was innocent, Teddy, Senior and FDR all jumped on him demanding how he knew. Link to FDR's post. All of this is extremely suspicious. You all obviously thought he was hinting at trying to be the cop, and then tried to draw it out of him. Why? If someone has just dropped a hint, why on earth is it a good idea to pile on them to try to get them to full-blown claim?

Secondly, http://forums.eyesonff.com/2650446-post468.html I consider this post to be the most suspicious in the entire thread. Classic mafia tactic. Pretending to contribute by making a nice little color coded guide...and not giving any thoughts on it of his own. Smoke and noise.

##vote1: FDR

As for my second vote, I believe Reagan and Clinton to be town, so they are out. John Adam's claim was a bit of a dangerous move, but I am more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I was thinking of checking out Andrew Jackson because I don't like this "make of it what you will" catchphrase and its implications, but damn, Senior just got pretty defensive in that last post, seemingly out of nowhere. Relax! If you're town, you don't need to be so edgy.

Finally, just as a clarification, my partner made the statement that one of the two is a naive doctor. I disagreed - naive doctor is a pointless role from a balancing point of view, it achieves nothing, and I fail to see why it is even considered a possibility - and now I have convinced them otherwise, thus the apparent contradiction.

Alright, finally caught up! After re-reading, I didn't find Reagan to be as scummy as you say, FDR. You've been really dodgy with your posting... I also find it hard to believe your roleclaim. It's yellow, when the GM said there's only red and green, and as stated before, there is no "Innocent" in your role anywhere.

I think you were backed into a corner and needed a way out. For now, you're getting my first vote.

##Vote: FDR

I am a Doctor. (Technically the medical school graduate, as stated in my pm. That was just for fanciness)
    I think my partner means Medical School Graduate, and hello! This is my first post as his partner.
    Also, at John Adams quoting FDR and talking about his partner. I don't know what to say. Do you have an explanation for this?

Hahaha, I think we need to organize ourselves a little better.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

I am John Adams replacement/partner because he only had 12 posts by the end of day 3, and I saw that he made a small error and I corrected him on it, because I was sure one of you would do it if I didn't

And I think it's great that both of you voted and posted at nearly the same time

@Taft: :rolleyes2 + = LOL, for future reference I'm perfectly fine here.

@JFK: Other than FDR claiming he protected me (whether he actually did or not, we will find out I suppose), you really have no reason to suspect I'm FDR's buddy. That should be explanation enough.

I'm not really concerned with looking TOO silly for voting for FDR. In fact I think it's obvious he's mafia. I just want to give Clinton some time to come in and say SOMETHING, but it looks like that won't happen. Ah well.

##Vote: FDR