Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25353940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

Aww snap I just realized I formatted it incorrectly D=

##Vote 1: Clinton

##Vote 2: FDR

Everyone else should fix this too so we don't have a PMSing Washington on our hands

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Andrew Jackson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] George Washington View Post
    Also, all the town-sided PM's have been sent out with the roles in Green, upon death your role's color will match it's role nature (Protective, Investigative, etc.) the green in the PM was just for organizational reasons =P
    Make of it as you will.
    There is a confusion here. Washington says all town side roles start as green then appear as whatever when killed, IE yellow or blue.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Andrew Jackson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] John Adams View Post

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Taft View Post
    Quick question for Adams, what color was your role in your role PM?
    Green. And the exact name for the role is Innocent Physician.

Those two things alone make me suspect FDR is lying. All town aligned roles so far have been green, and all town aligned roles so far has had the word Innocent in front of it. Innocent Bystander, Innocent Martyr, Innocent Physician. No Doctor.
    interesting conflict. Now I'm inclined to believe one of you is lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] John Adams View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] FDR View Post
    I am a Doctor. (Technically the medical school graduate, as stated in my pm. That was just for fanciness)
    I think my partner means Medical School Graduate, and hello! This is my first post as his partner.
    This makes me confused.
    What I think the adams partner was meaning was his partner meant to say.

Innocent Bystander, Innocent Martyr, Innocent Physician. No Medical School Graduate.

Rather than the No Doctor part.

Now if you look at what Washington said the Innocent Physician makes more sense being delivered in green. Rather than FDR being delivered in yellow.

Jackson makes a good point. So, I think we can agree we won't call anyone out on a bandwagon if you get out of your silly cubbyholes and vote for FDR, right?

Eh, not sure if I'm feeling FDR anymore. He could just be a naiive doctor. People seemed to rush to him rather quickly. He did have that tiebreaker on day 1, and he was the first to vote. Not things mafia usually do. Also I'm starting to wonder a lot about Clinton. Bush seems to have brought me around on him. Where is that guy?

I might unvote FDR and vote Clinton. I know we get two votes today but I want to make them one at a time. No reason to quickly vote out two towns.

Bush, who would you cast your second vote for if not FDR? Sorry about linking you with him. Sometimes I get way out of control with my own theories that I link everyone together.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] George Bush Sr. View Post
    Jackson makes a good point. So, I think we can agree we won't call anyone out on a bandwagon if you get out of your silly cubbyholes and vote for FDR, right?
    No.

Bandwagon voting isn't voting for the person with the most votes. Bandwagon voting is voting for the person with the most votes because they have the most votes. If people explain their reasoning, there's not a problem. "I agree with everyone ##vote dude" doesn't cut it though.

Really not digging the Clinton idea at all. What's the case? He dicked about a bit on day one and, well, uh, I guess he didn't post a lot? Meh. It's just way too easy and I don't like it one bit.

After the bandwagon on Clinton, he dropped off the face of the planet. Bush Jr has said that he thinks this was a mafia tactic, and I'm inclined to believe this.

Clinton has been discussed several times, and used as a reference point to find scum. But he's (seemingly) not being considered as scum. If I'm missing something, please point it out. But for me, being bandwagon'd does not equal town.

Hopefully he will come back and engage in conversation, I find him to be very suspicious because of his disappearance.

##VOTE1: Bill Clinton

In regards to the current roleclaims, I believe Adams to be the true protective character. The presence of Innocent in the role name lines up with all previous roles, and matches mine.

I would like more to go on than just "I think his roleclaim is wrong" to vote for FDR, so I'll withhold my vote until I find something more solid.

Well, the bandwagon was called for by Teddy, the Evil Leader. Do you think the mafia would sacrifice one of their own on day 1? Seems pretty risky to me.

Also I would say a false roleclaim would be good enough because only a scum would try such a tactic when their back was to the wall.

And if you're looking for something more solid, I made a long post yesterday full of stuff.

I'm sorry for disappearing, but I was busier than I thought I would be yesterday, and my internet connection smurfed up today.

I have my sights firmly set on you, Clinton. I strongly suggest you contribute more to the game at hand tomorrow, especially as you’ve been given another chance.
    Not to say I'm not suspicious of Roosevelt though. I will keep my eye on you.
    Twice he's said he's watching certain people. Yet there is little evidence to support him watching them.

I will watch and see what else unfolds before us. I am open to questions, for I have nothing to hide.
    Why bother saying this? It seems like he's eager to prove his innocene. If people had questions, they would ask.

Andrew Jackson and Obama seem like today's top two targets, but we must not only focus on them. While I will be analysing their posts carefully, I will still be reading everybody else's, and with no bias.
    Again, why say this? Specifically saying you are reading with no bias makes me think you have something to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Quick Everyone hurry and kill FDR, I think he really is a Doctor.

Then tonight lets kill Bill, even though I already said this in the other thread

..?
    Lincoln, I think it's time you did some explaining.

##Unvote: Taft.
    ##Vote: Lincoln
    Notice he didn't vote for Lincoln immediately. Rather then making a pointless post, it would have been better to make sure you've read correctly and then choose your course of action.

Okay guys, it looks like my protection worked! I protected George Bush Sr, because he is contributing well and I didn't have much of a clue who to protect. Has anybody got any question regarding my role?
    You keep asking for people to question you. You're trying to be too helpful for my liking.

##VOTE2: FDR

Welcome back Mr Clinton. Do your best to catch up, your input would be appreciated.

Blast. Work time. I'll be back in about 4 or 5 hours. Good luck.

I have no witch doctor claim to believe, when the main reasons for not trusting FDR are:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Taft View Post
    It's yellow, when the GM said there's only red and green, and as stated before, there is no "Innocent" in your role anywhere.
    The GM said nothing about the red, and green was only used in the town PMs, with the correct colour to be used upon death.

I have hit the point of no return. I had a fantastic game people, and wish the best of luck to you all.

hmmm I was thinking about voting for FDR as I too thought him to be rather suspcious (as I mentioned in my post last night, on day 3 http://forums.eyesonff.com/2650733-post578.html), but there's really no point now, as he has had all 6 votes against him (still not sure if you need both lynchees to be lynched first though), but I figured it would be a good idea to have a look at who voted for him today.

First we had Reagan
    who voted because he thought that FDR's claim was a lie and he explained this well.

Next we had Nixon
    he voted because 'it was the best he could do for now'
    Although this isn't much of an explanation, that's how he has been playing the entire game! What does this even mean!? Nixon is a confusing one, either he is just lazy, or he is purposely laying low, dunno.

Taft
    He voted because FDR jumped on Lincoln yesterday and had some sus posts that didn't do anything for the town.
    He then voted for FDR again because of his roleclaim as doctor is looking sus.
    (It's obviously a mistake, but you did infact vote for FDR then, 5mins later vote him again!)

Sr.
    He voted for FDR because everyone had been making good points about FDR's scummyness.
    (sorry dad, but if FDR does flip mafia, this might look like you are a mafia trying to look town)

Obama
    His reason for voting was that FDR was posting many pointless posts, that seemed helpful, but weren't and inturn this made FDR seem like he was trying to be too helpful.

Not sure if this helps you guys or not, but of the list Nixon and especially Sr. seem the most sus, as they just voted for no clear reason other than the fact that others had good ideas, and in the case of Sr. it may have been that many others were beginning to also see that FDR looked sus.

So if FDR flips town, my theories are pretty much dead, but if he does flip Mafia, then to me Sr. appears to be the most suspicious. (sorry dad)

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

FDR, are you giving up?