Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 263640414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

With the day starting at 4 and thus ending at 4, I'd start worrying about that second kill.

Votecount

FDR (5) - Reagan, Nixon, Taft, George Bush Sr., Barack Obama
    Clinton (2) - George Bush Sr., Barack Obama

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I agree with Washington, FDR seems plausible due to the overwhelming evidence against him. Plus, it will practically confirm Bush Sr.'s guilt.

##Vote1-FDR

Regarding Vote 2, Clinton is still inactive and still not contributing. I will hold my vote until then.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Aw, smurf it.

##Vote2-Clinton

oops I said 6 in that last post gahh, major miscount...
    JFK just made it six anyway, oh well

Why is no one on for discussion when I am able to get on....
    I'll just wait for tomorrows events and talk then

I'm probably reading to much into this, but I get the feeling this is some sort of mafia plot against FDR by Taft and Adams.

I know it sounds crazy(and it probably is), but look at it this way, everyone but Obama's case is based on the assumption that the doctor role would have the word Innocent at the beginning, and the role PM colour was green, and that is the colour that would be revealed at death.

FDR roleclaimed yesterday when it looked as if he would be lynched. During the night, they(Taft and Adams) either target who FDR targets(George Bush Sr, if FDR is telling the truth) by accident, or perhaps Adams is a Mafia doctor, and they targeted someone for both a protection and kill. Today Adams claims Doc(Innocent Physician), and says the colour in the role PM was green after being asked by Taft.

Taft even says:
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Taft View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] John Adams View Post
    Green. And the exact name for the role is Innocent Physician.

Those two things alone make me suspect FDR is lying. All town aligned roles so far have been green, and all town aligned roles so far has had the word Innocent in front of it. Innocent Bystander, Innocent Martyr, Innocent Physician. No Doctor.
    That is precisely what I thought and it is why I asked you. For me, it is the final nail in FDR's coffin.
    Reagan also seems a bit suspicious for voting FDR first for those reasons.

Anyway:

##Vote1: John Adams
    ##Vote2: Taft

Quote Originally Posted by [M] George W. Bush View Post
    oops I said 6 in that last post gahh, major miscount...
    JFK just made it six anyway, oh well

Why is no one on for discussion when I am able to get on....
    I'll just wait for tomorrows events and talk then
    We still have the second lynch so we should use the rest of the day to make our choice on it.

FDR is dead, he has the majority vote, so we can stop beating up the dead man and focus more on everyone else.

Nixon.
    I want to get you to talk more one about your thoughts on the game so far. Your play style is very unnerving, and surely you can't think the exact same way as everyone else. Even i you only take 5 minutes, what are your thoughts?

Clinton
    I'm happy to see you posting again! I would love to see yo remain active until the end, because the more people thinking, the better.

JFK
    I think you see that your "Trio of Evil" Theory was incorrect. Everyone makes mistakes, so I'm not gonna hold it against you.

Important message!
    ALL INACTIVE PLAYERS! GET ACTIVE, POST MORE AND STOP LURKING! WE ARE ALMOST INTO DAY 5, AND AS THE TOWN GETS SMALLER, YOUR SILENCE MAKES THE MAFIA'S JOB EASIER. SO IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING SAID BY ANYONE, PLEASE SPEAK UP!

That is all.~
    Votes in a bit, first it's Jackson Breakfast Time!

##UNVOTE: Bill Clinton

My main reason for suspecting Bill was due to his mysterious absence. I don't have any real grounds for voting for him now that he's back and contributing (and that his absence was not his own fault). I'll work on my second vote now.

I haven't been able to find anything of use for my second vote. I keep running names through my head, trying to figure out who is the most likely to be scum, in my opinion.

But both Taft and George Bush Sr. stick out in my mind. I've got absolutely nothing to support this though, so I won't vote until I do.

How long does it take you to eat Jackson? xD

Hmmm, I'm not exactly sure where to go for my votes...
    I will try to stick to the train of thought I was going with earlier when I said that I saw Sr. as the most sus in the way he voted for FDR.

Sr.
    He voted for FDR because everyone had been making good points about FDR's scummyness.
    (sorry dad, but if FDR does flip mafia, this might look like you are a mafia trying to look town)
    Not sure if this helps you guys or not, but of the list Nixon and especially Sr. seem the most sus, as they just voted for no clear reason other than the fact that others had good ideas, and in the case of Sr. it may have been that many others were beginning to also see that FDR looked sus.

So if FDR flips town, my theories are pretty much dead, but if he does flip Mafia, then to me Sr. appears to be the most suspicious. (sorry dad)
    I'm not too sure if Sr. is mafia, but he is the most sus to me at the moment, so I'll look into him.

Of all his posts, I have noticed that a mojority aren't contributing, but simply asking questions, now this doesn't really seem scummy to me, but I thought I'd point that out.

The other thing that really stands out is his obsession with Clinton...
    It all started with Clinton's joke vote on Obama

Quote Originally Posted by [M] George Bush Sr. View Post
    The Australian P.M is visiting you, and you have the balls to say that

##Vote: Barack Obama
    wtf dude seriously.
    vote##: Bill Clinton[/QUOTE]

Day two it continued

my main focus at the moment would be Clinton. I know I'm really riding him hard (lol) about his style of posting day 1 but I believe it to be some sort of ruse, and that just plain unsettles me. I can't say much for certain because hey, it's just the beginning of day 2 yet and there are only a couple of us really active in the thread right now. But I just can't help the vibe I get off of him.
    I dunno, but ##Vote: Clinton
    Still hasn't really done anything to redeem himself. A lot has happened, buddy, let's get crackin'.
    Alright, I'm giving up on Clinton. I still say he's a bit fishy because of his lack of anything of importance period to say, but it's not enough, to be honest.
    I guess it's ok that you didn't unvote Clinton, to keep the pressure on, I guess, but why 11mins later did you post:

I have some reading to do again. For now my eye is still on Clinton, but I can't justify voting for him any longer unless he gives me more reason to suspect. So, I'll get back to you on my thoughts.
    Seems contradicting to what you just said.

And then at the time people were attacking Lincoln and FDR made his Doctor claim you said.

You know what guys? I KNOW I said I'd back off of Clinton but damn, ever since I stopped getting on him about his posting he hasn't been here, and otherwise, I'm just completely torn on everythin'

##Vote: Clinton

Probably another waste of vote but really, it's all I've got for now, other than a vote for Taft who has been even quieter than Clinton. But, we'll see.
    Then 20mins later when people actually start to vote for Lincoln you change you vote. (That said, others had changed their votes due to when Lincoln posted a Mafia forum style post)

##Unvote: Clinton

##Vote: Lincoln

I don't really think it's necessary to explain that one
    Oh, yes. I am definitely FDR's mafia buddy :rolleyes2

I'm still gunning for Clinton, honestly. We have yet to hear anything from him since day 2.

As for my other vote, I'm not sure yet. Most likely FDR as well, but gawd I'll be accused of bandwagon or something

I'm not really concerned with looking TOO silly for voting for FDR. In fact I think it's obvious he's mafia. I just want to give Clinton some time to come in and say SOMETHING, but it looks like that won't happen. Ah well.

##Vote: FDR

I have just found it rather odd that Sr. has been gunning for Clinton the whole time. I don't know if it makes him scummy or not, but I have almost nothing to go on right now...

oh and one other thing

Jackson makes a good point. So, I think we can agree we won't call anyone out on a bandwagon if you get out of your silly cubbyholes and vote for FDR, right?
    That post seemed rather odd to me, as I don't like bandwagons!

Hopefully my late night ideas lead somewhere and are helpful to someone. I wont be voting at the moment, but I might if something amazing happens!

Wow, I didn't realise how massive I had made that post!
    I really do apologise for that I'm a tad tired...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Barack Obama View Post
    How long does it take you to eat Jackson? xD
    1/2 hour. Having to work for an hour is not helpful either. here now.

Welcome back then. Care to share your votes? Your reasoning might help me decide on my second vote, I'm grasping at straws atm.

Argh Sorry again, I totally messed a quote in there.
    Under the bit that reads 'It all started with Clinton's joke vote on Obama' it should say

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bill Clinton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Barack Obama View Post
    or if I get stuck in some backwater place with reversed time zones (Australia).
    The Australian P.M is visiting you, and you have the balls to say that

##Vote: Barack Obama
    wtf dude seriously.

vote##: Bill Clinton