Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28384243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    All I have time for is the vote I made. I'll try and type up the post again later if I have time!
    Well would you look at that. As soon as someone calls you out on acting like the second coming of Vito Corleone, you do have the time! That's convienient.

But let's take a look at your defence. The only attempt at a defence seems to be your claims that your nonsensical vote on me was some sort of trap? Ha! I'll have to remember that one next time I'm mafia. I'll claim cop, name a bunch of townies as scum, and when they come to lynch me I'll say "Ha! You have fallen into my web! I wanted to provoke you into you voting them off as this proves you are mafia, for voting off town!". Yeah, no, that's just gibberish. Your vote on me is ridiculously scummy. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. And this excuse is just as ridiculous.

In addition, you seem to have some confusal over why I quoted what I did. Understandable, I suppose you thought nobody would call you out on it. Allow me to explain. "Congratulations!" announces your role PM "You are mafia!" Oh boy! So, what do you do? Why, you try to blend in with the town of course! So you say nothing controversial, giving basic common sense that we all know. I've quoted examples of you doing just that. That is why I think you are mafia. Do you see?

And now, I shall retort to your own attacks on me. As far as I can tell, you have four main points:

- I attacked you after you voted for me.
    - I use a lot of words.
    - I admitted to having doubts.
    - I am a mafia trying to make a town look bad.

Your vote on me was awful. It deserved to be ripped to pieces. I'm not letting such obvious scummy behaviour fly. What am I supposed to do? Ignore it when people act suspiciously, idly twiddling my thumbs and whistling "Hail to the Chief"?

1) The fluff to make it really long. Long posts = good argument on EoFF.
    Anyone making a long post is now mafia? Huh. Well I'll be. I hate to break it to you bro yet again, but your post is long. Really long. But contradictions aside, I'll humor you.

I have a very verbose writing style. So what? What does that have to do with anything? Doesn't make you town, doesn't make me scum. I see you're trying to equate it to your own fluff. Nah. Nothing doing. I don't try to play it safe. I don't try to give little game tips that everybody knows to try to appear pro-town. It's not in the same ball park, heck, it's not even the same sport! You're just grasping at straws.

2) Concession. You claimed that you have a couple doubts. So when i flip Town, you don't look too bad. you can look back and say well I said there were other possibilities!
    As for this concession, yeah, I have doubts, and I freely admit to that. If you are, as you say you are, town, then answer me this: Have you always been one hundred percent certain of who you've voted for? Have you never had doubts? I'm being honest and expressing my true thoughts. Or would you rather I lied? Yeah, thought not.

So anywho, what's all this about me saying "Oh, there were other possibilities!" should you be lynched? Yeah, alright, thanks for putting words in my mouth there, Jacko. It aint going down like that at all. I have doubts, sure, but the important part is that I voted for you to be lynched ahead of everyone else, and I stand by that vote, and any consequences it may have.

Onto the final point. Even if you are town like you claim, since when was this game as clearcut as town only accusing mafia, and mafia only accusing town? Your comment baffles me.

Conclusions? Your hasty attempts at attack and defence - especially when you were apparently suffering from a lack of time - have done absolutely nothing to change my opinion of you.

Gonna have to go and I don't know if I can make the deadline. Not sure what to make of the Taft vs. Jackson battle right now. Too much to process.

##Vote2: Bush Sr.

Because as I looked through the posts I saw connections to not only FDR, but Teddy as well. I really wish we had the skinny on FDR first but we got to work with what we have.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Taft View Post
    Clinton, I think you're town. But you're also a very mistaken member of the town. I honestly cannot even begin to fathom how you came to the conclusion that I am mafia based on that.
    Lack of sleep will make a man do odd things. Thankfully, I got some soon afterwards, and realize I'm insane.

##UnVote2: Taft

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Alright, I am back, can someone give me a quick update on what happened and a vote count, I'm kinda low on time. =/

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Taft View Post
    I had suspicions about the color of FDR's role and so I asked Adams about his.
    I don't remember FDR saying his role in the role PM was in Yellow, just what it would turn up as.

My role pm was green. I think if you must go off what the roles are called, then you know it is a desperate attempt. Oh well, it's your doctor.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Votecount

FDR (7) - Reagan, Nixon, Taft, George Bush Sr., Barack Obama, JFK, John Adams
    George Bush Sr. (3) - George W. Bush, John Adams, Ronald Reagan
    Clinton (2) - George Bush Sr., Barack Obama, JFK
    John Adams (1) - Bill Clinton
    Taft (2) - Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson
    Barack Obama (1) - George W. Bush
    Andrew Jackson (1) - Taft

Not Voting
    FDR

After Lincoln's death, the town was ENRAGED. They wanted, vengeance. They hung up two nooses and forced George Bush Sr. "Hail Evi-" the two exclaimed right before they where kicked off their stools and their necks where snapped.

George Bush Sr. was an Evil Lackey, played by ~*~Celes~*~ better luck next time

FDR was an Evil Loyalist, played by Demon Dude. I'd like to congradulate him on NOT being an asshole this game.

THE MAFIA IS ELIMINATED (possibly the worse mafia group ever ). TOWN WIN! Role PM's, night actions, and all the jazz will be coming up soon. Great job kicking serious ass town!

Too late to delete your post now, dude, I saw it.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Bert, Liz and Celes are awesome btw.

Blog Entries

I did have a lot of fun with DD and celes in the mafia forum

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Holy crap, FDR was DD???

Blog Entries

Mafia forum

Role PM's (note: Jefferson has two thanks to Jessweeee breaking the game ;_; )

Thomas Jefferson never cared about the lowly ingrates. smurf them. smurf them all! It's all about numero uno! Make sure YOU get through this and can go back to Monticello!

Thomas Jefferson, you are a Self Centered Citizen.

You win by surviving the entire game, that is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] George Washington
    Clinton's the man without a plan. Really, an affair in the middle of your presidency? Not the best idea. That's fine though. No plan? It matches your role...

Bill Clinton, you are an Innocent Bystander.

• You win with the town (lynching all the scummies!)
    • You have no special abilities, except your brains, and wit.

Good luck!
    Dwight, I'll be honest. I don't know anything about you. But that's okay, a blank role PM matches your role...

Dwight D. Eisenhower, you are an Innocent Bystander.

Good luck!
    You where just minding your own business, reading your books, obviously not taking part in that mindless gambling farce like the other presidents, when two presidents ended up dead. Things just got interesting...

Thomas Jefferson, you are an Innocent Bystander.

Good luck!
    Jackson you put 100% into being president, helping the country. You fought off the British in the War of 1812, you thought you where done. With murder at the Poker Game, it's time to shine once again. You tried to get out... but they pulled you back in!

Andrew Jackson, you are an Innocent Bystander.

Good luck!
    Oh Carter you little failbag. You didn't manage to get reelected, but now you have a chance to redeem yourself! Be a hero!

Jimmy Carter, you are an Innocent Bystander.

Good luck!
    Obviously, Kennedy never really saw murder coming. No surprise he didn't expect murder at the annual poker game.

John F. Kennedy, you are an Innocent Bystander.

Good luck!
    George W. was never a smart man. Nope, you aren't too good at things, nor are you too good at mafia.

George W. Bush, , you are an Innocent Bystander.

Good luck!
    REGAN SMASH! Ronnie Regan rules really rudely! Nothing special about you Regan!

Ronald Regan, you are an Innocent Bystander.

Good luck!
    Oh Lincoln! You've taken a .44 caliber round in service to your great country. Your actions have always been self-sacrificial and for others.

Abraham Lincoln, you are an Innocent Martyr.

• If you are lynched, the next day the town may lynch TWO people!
    • You win with the town (lynching all the scummies)!

Good luck... dying?
    Welcome Mr. President. Barack Obama is known as, 'cool', 'hip', and 'black'. You are the definition of the young vote, or at least that's how it seems. However, Barack has one anti-young aspect. You've always loved magic. Who knows how many young votes you would've lost if that leaked out!

Barack Obama, you are an Innocent Magician.

• Each night you may use one of your tools.
    • Your tools are Handcuffs (you must choose two handcuff targets), a Sword Box (you must choose one Sword Box target), and your cloak (you may only use the cloak on yourself)!
    • You may only use each tool once. You may not know what the tools do (but you may guess).
    • You win with the town. (Lynching all the scummies!)

Mystify those meanies with your magic!
    Good ol' Dick loved taking matters into your own hands! You are a real republican, a real believer that bullets solved problems. Nixon is no crook, you didn't send men off to fight wars without having a gun of your own of course!

Richard Nixon, you are an Innocent Gun Enthusiast.

• If you are targetted during the night, you will be notified that you have been and you may choose whether or not you wish to kill the targeter.
    • You will not know who is targeting you.
    • You win with the town. (lynching all scummies)

Good luck, gunin'!
    Taft was never the typical President. You've always been fat, out of weight, fat, huge, really, really big, fat, and, well... a super nerd. You've read every comic there is, from Batman, to the original Watchman comic and are a frequent visitor of many comic book forums. You know the mind of a villain, without actually being one yourself.

Taft you are an Innocent Comic Book Reader.

• Once per night you may choose one player to "investigate". You will get a result of Evil or Innocent.
    • You win with the town. (Lynching all the scummies)

Good luck scum hunting!
    Everyone knows that Sam Adams enjoyed a good brewery. But I bet most don't know that John Adams enjoyed quality time with a scalpel. Indeed, you, Adams, are nearly obsessed with keeping people alive, even if it puts you in harms way.

John Adams, you are an Innocent Physician.

• You win with the town (lynching all the scummies).
    • Once a night you may choose one town member to protect from nightkills.
    • You may not protect yourself for two nights in a row!

Good luck!
    Bush was always a simple man, of simple needs, attention. You where never really a decision maker, nor a leader. You had a wonderful cabinet that told you all the best things, and you got all the credit. You where a lackey to your own people. It's no wonder why when a courageous, persuasive, leader emerged, you followed him... all the way to Evil.

George Bush Sr., you are an Evil Lackey.

• During the night phase you and your team may choose one person to kill.
    • You win when the amount of Evil players (your team) makes up half the remaining players.
    • Your partners are FDR and Theodore Roosevelt.
    • Your mafia forum is here. Use it to dicuss with your partners.

Happy killing!
    FDR loved America. You did everything he could to make sure we stayed out of World War II, but when we where dragged in, you did everything to make sure we won. You died, for America. But now, people have been making jokes like "lamer then FDR's legs" for years now. After you was so loyal to America! Now you'll be loyal to something else... Evil!

FDR, you are an Evil Loyalist.

• If one of your teammates is going to be nightkilled you may choose to sacrifice yourself and die in place of your teammate.
    • You win when the amount of Evil players (your team) makes up half the remaining players.
    • Your partners are Theodore Roosevelt and George Bush Sr.

Happy killing!
    Theodore Roosevelt was a loud, strong, and hard-willed man. A man born... to lead. Good ol' Teddy isn't happy fading into the pages of history, as nothing more then a picture on a wall. That's why you came up with a plan. That's why you came up with a plan to rise back to power, that's why you had Gerald Ford, and Lyndon Johnson killed.

Theodore Roosevelt, you are an Evil Leader.
    • If you are investigated you will come up innocent.
    • Your partners are FDR and George Bush Sr.

Happy killing!

Haha I am so awesome. Voted for mafia every single day except when lom practically forced himself to be voted out.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Can you make the mafia forum public? Kthx.

Blog Entries

Fix'd