Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121626 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In both threads I've said his role has been changed. It's not important what happened. Hell, I could announce it and it won't even change the game. Instead I'll make you wait. Now no more of that shenanigans and play mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] John F. Kennedy View Post
    Hmmm, I just got here. After being dead for so long takes time to get to places, so what did I miss?
    Read the thread. It isn't that long yet.

Ike is giving me a bad vibe. Seems like he's trying too hard. But you can't really go after someone the first day because they are trying. That's just dumb.

In regard to inactives, not enough time has past to determine someone is inactive. An inactive is someone who just floats by without making posts for days, or making short posts as excuses for why they aren't around every now and then. None of that applies here in day 1. I do agree that everyone should post and people who don't make the game suck but I think starting down that path at this time just gives the mafia a reason to go after innocents.

I'll stick with Honest Abe for now.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dwight D. Eisenhower View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Thomas Jefferson View Post
    Oh, and I vote Eisenhower because did stuff first and that makes him mafia.

##Vote: Eisenhower
    =( Why don't you go and not make slavery illegal or something?
    Hahaha how's it feel to be the only totally bald president? BALDY MCBALDBALD

Oh wait, you do have some hair there in the back of your head. You're still the baldest, though.

Obama signing in. Sorry I took a while, I was busy doing president stuff, you know how it is.

Doesn't look like much progressed while I was gone. I don't really have any incentive to vote for somebody else, and nobody is leading on votes by a large margin, so sticking to Jefferson seems like a good idea.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dwight D. Eisenhower View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] John Adams View Post
    No point in getting inactives in Day 1. If there's any they'll be replaced in the morning.

The most important thing today is to stimulate discussion instead of being silent smurfers. So yeah, even if Reagan is dead wrong, I think he's doing the right thing.

##Vote: Bill Clinton
    Why Bill?
    Oh, no reason at all. Not even the reason he figured it would be himself, I just picked him randomly.

I think today I will go for someone who's trying to sneak past Day 1 with little activity, I'll call them lurkers for now. Not someone who's completely inactive though, as those will be replaced. Lurkers are just as likely to be mafia and I want to give the loudmouths a little more time speaking so I can figure out if they're good or bad. I can't do that with lurkers.

I'll go for Theodore Roosevelt for now, the day isn't that close to ending so that might change. He confirmed and he has stuck around a bit, but hasn't shared his suspicions yet.

##UNVOTE:
    B. Clinton
    ##VOTE:
    T. Roosevelt

Howdy there,
    George Dubya signing in.
    In defence of being called a lousy president can I just say that you've misunderestimated me.

As would be expected, there is very little to go on at this point in time.
    I will throw a vote out though.

##VOTE: Dwight D. Eisenhower

He's quoted someone in nearly every post, nothing overly suspicious but day one is more about luck than anything.

Being day one, I don't have anything to go off, but I do have reasons to believe Taft is currently in possession of certain WMDs and therefore gets my vote.

##VOTE: Taft

Question for Mr George Washington.
    Is it still expected that we all vote? I just don't want to get penalised if my presidential flights don't allow me access to the internet, or if I get stuck in some backwater place with reversed time zones (Australia).
    Thanks kind sir.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ronald Reagan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] John F. Kennedy View Post
    Hmmm, I just got here. After being dead for so long takes time to get to places, so what did I miss?
    Read the thread. It isn't that long yet.

Ike is giving me a bad vibe. Seems like he's trying too hard. But you can't really go after someone the first day because they are trying. That's just dumb.
    I'm not saying that. I'm tossing stuff out for random people as you are. Hell, I'm barely trying at all!

Blog Entries

Not voting will result in a +1 on your vote total. Like in previous mafia games. Each day will have at least 24 hours giving you all ample chance to at least make a vote. Also, everyone has confirmed!

9 and a half hours left in the day. (Game will be ending at about 9PM GMT)

Votecount

Dwight D. Eisenhower (2) - Thomas Jefferson, Barack Obama
    Theodore Roosevelt (1) - John Adams
    Abraham Lincoln (1) - Ronald Reagan
    Thomas Jefferson (1) - FDR
    Taft (1) - George W. Bush
    Bill Clinton (0) - John Adams

Not Voting
    Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson, Taft, Theodore Roosevelt, Jimmy Carter, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Abraham Lincoln, George Bush Sr., Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 03-23-2009 at 12:50 PM.

You forgot to put Adams vote up again.

Blog Entries

Maybe if you weren't so quick to try and correct me you'd notice I edited it in before you posted. Doucher

Be back later in the day~