Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151929 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

..Oh, right, GMT. Ehehe. *coughs* I feel stupid now.

Well in that case, here's what I've gathered. Bill appears to be attempting the "draw attention to myself so i look like a decoy" gig. I haven't seen much serious posting from him, and his reason for voting for Obama was pretty bogus...
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bill Clinton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Barack Obama View Post
    or if I get stuck in some backwater place with reversed time zones (Australia).
    The Australian P.M is visiting you, and you have the balls to say that

##Vote: Barack Obama
    wtf dude seriously.

vote##: Bill Clinton

I was planning on being less stupid tomorrow, but it doesn't look like I'll get the chance.

Well this is a fine mess we're in. Now if Clinton is town the mafia doesn't have to make peep for the rest of the day (which I guess isn't that much longer).

Bandwagoning is never good because once the town starts gunning after someone the mafia can just sit back and let it happen. Unless we are very sure of a person's guilt we don't want to do this.

Teddy, that was a foolish thing to say. Also, it's quite clear that part of the reason you voted Clinton was to save your own butt. While this is a reasonable action for a town or a maifa, you didn't even mention it. Mafia are more likely to try to save their hide without trying to seem like they are!

I could be on to something, or I could be on to nothing. But ending the day with a simple Clinton gang up would be too easy for them.

#Unvote: Clinton
    #Vote: Teddy R.

We can't spend the entire day dicking around. There's going to be a bandwagon and someone has to start it.

Someone has to go.

Reagan you're coming on a bit strong as well with your long posts... maybe you're the mafia trying to save your own hide.

Oh my, it seems I have the most votes! What ever shall I do?

I will vote for Theodore Roosevelt, I get the impression he is trying to lead us on to the impression he is active and contributing, when he actually did the least of both.

##Vote-Theodore Roosevelt
    This post just seems to have convoluted wordy logic that says nothing. Too many subjective words, "Get. Trying. Lead us and Impression."

Yes it's the first day and there isn't that much to go off of, but there is some. And some that Ike didn't go into.

##Vote-Dwight D. Eisenhower

I don't think Jefferson is a mafia member. If you hadn't caught his post, you could obviously tell what it was by the mods reply. They then announced that his role was changed. His role was a pro town, I doubt they'd give him a new role that was pro mafia. It gives the mafia an unfair advantages, which wouldn't have been good since it's the beginning of the game and nothing has unfolded quite yet.

That being said, I don't think he's Innocent. I just think he's not a suspect at the moment. But this seems like common sense to me.

Also teddy, it seems you are insinuating that everyone should post short replies with no logic and backing and be inactive. How is that going to move the game along?

You seem too eager over a possible lynch due to bandwagoning. That just makes me raise an eyebrow.

It's not too late yet, Bill. Personally, I wouldn't mind killing Eisenhower, mainly because I think he is more scummy than anybody else right now.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1 hour and 10 minutes left! Bit closer now!

Votecount

Bill Clinton (5) - John Adams, Ronald Reagan, FDR, Theodore Roosevelt, Jimmy Carter, Taft, George Bush Sr.
    Dwight D. Eisenhower (3) - Thomas Jefferson, Barack Obama, Andrew Jackson
    Theodore Roosevelt (3) - John Adams, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Ronald Reagan
    Taft (1) - George W. Bush
    Barak Obama (1) - Bill Clinton
    Abraham Lincoln (0) - Ronald Reagan
    Thomas Jefferson (0) - FDR

Not Voting
    Abraham Lincoln, Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Andrew Jackson View Post
    Also teddy, it seems you are insinuating that everyone should post short replies with no logic and backing and be inactive. How is that going to move the game along?

You seem too eager over a possible lynch due to bandwagoning. That just makes me raise an eyebrow.
    It's not that I want short posts or inactivity but I feel that he is posting more ever time to try and get attention off himself.

and I'm not eager to lynch but it's the first day and we need to start somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] FDR View Post
    It's not too late yet, Bill. Personally, I wouldn't mind killing Eisenhower, mainly because I think he is more scummy than anybody else right now.
    In that case, why haven't you unvoted me, and voted Eisenhower?

##Unvote: Bill Clinton
    ##Vote: Theodore Roosevelt

His line about how he thinks bandwagoning is good at this stage, surprised me. Bandwagoning is hardly ever good, because Mafia can easily jump on board with it and then shake the blame onto a Townie.

I believe Taft also bandwagoned, am I right?

I didn't mean that it was good. I worded that wrong. What I should have said and meant was that at this point in time we need to start somewhere and focusing on one person may bring out their true colors.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

##Vote: Bill Clinton