Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3789101112131415161718192333 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

I'm sorry Eisonhower, you were a good player. =)

Well, maybe next time you'd vote for a Mafian, it's kinda clear that people who voted for me and never bothered to change after almost half an hour of waiting for someone to hop on a vanilla townie with no second guessing seems kinda lame. =(

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sweat poured down Dwight’s face as the town marched upon him holding stones. “No! No! I swear I didn’t do anything” he pleaded! “Save it for the judge!” a voice exclaimed from the crowd. Dwight continued to back up, crying “I’m nothing but an innocent bystander! I swear!” But the town would not listen. The continued toward him, Dwight took another step back and tripped over a stack of cards falling onto Teddy Roosevelt’s elephant gun, causing it to fire. Dwight was dead instantly.

Dwight D. Eisenhower was an Innocent Bystander played by Laddy. Thanks for playing!

EVERYONE PM THEIR NIGHT ACTIONS TO ME ASAP! THANKS!

Final Votecount

Dwight D. Eisenhower (5) - Thomas Jefferson, Barack Obama, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt
    Bill Clinton (5) - John Adams, Ronald Reagan, FDR, Theodore Roosevelt, Jimmy Carter, Taft, George Bush Sr., Richard Nixon, Dwight D. Eisenhower
    Theodore Roosevelt (3) - John Adams, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter
    Taft (1) - George W. Bush
    Barak Obama (1) - Bill Clinton
    Abraham Lincoln (0) - Ronald Reagan
    Thomas Jefferson (0) - FDR

Not Voting
    John F. Kennedy (SHAME ON YOU!)

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jimmy Carter was out and about. Each morning he awoke at 6:10 for his morning jog. Just as he bent down to tie his shoes and walk out the door bullets sprayed through the walls, the windows. the floor and the ceiling. Miraculously they all missed. "I'm alive!" Carter exclaimed, and opened the door in excitement to tell the others. As he opened the door her heard a *clink*, and his house imploded in on itself creating a black hole.

Jimmy Carter was an innocent bystander. Played by f f freak! Thanks for playing!

Day 2 starts now! 24 hours! Go!

-Got to go now, if someone could put (- Day 2) and then some witty line that'd be cool. Good luck all!

Okay, time to get down.

Yesterday was very productive, and overall, I believe it to be the best day one yet. I am aware we killed a townie, but in doing so we also drew lots of information out of other suspects, and managed to set ourselves up for day two better.

Jimmy Carter being killed at night is odd. We are lucky he was just an innocent bystander, but we are unfortunate to lose another townie.

Bill Clinton, I'm calling you out. I want you to post your suspicions, explain why you wouldn't be guilty, and make up for yesterday. A townie was killed for you, and I'm certain that you will be lynched without hesitation if you fail to contribute.

I am also going to be watching Bill Clinton. I hope you will start to post more. I am not really too suspisious of you, but if I can't find a better vote mine will be for you.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Richard Nixon View Post
    ##Vote: Bill Clinton
    This is the only post Nixon made since the game technically began. This is the definition of under the radar.

I would also like to see some more posts by John Adams. As I stated earlier he had said he may evaluate his vote on me after more posting was done but, he never showed up again.

Bill needs to explain himself more also. As does Nixon.

kthen, so we're all watching Bill and inactive people. Got it.

Anyway, I'll try to post something less useless when I get out of school

As I tried to post earlier but almost posted via my regular EoFF account:

I should be here more today. If things come up, they come up, but I will certainly make time to post as much as I can, especially since there's a quota to be reached

Now, as for my list.

Clinton. (lol, almost typed "Clingon") You are still under my watch because of your lame defenses ("I was going to act smarter tomorrow but I don't think I'll get the chance.") and your lame reasonings (as I quoted yesterday) for voting. Now, a lot has happened between now and yesterday, so now's a good chance to redeem yourself, if you so choose. If you behave well enough, mommy will take you to the ice cream shop.

I also want to hear more from Nixon (who has only posted once that I can recall), John Adams, and Kennedy. Who do you find suspicious? Why? Please tell us!

Also, I find it funny that I voted Eisenhower for doing stuff first when it was FDR. Whoops.

##Vote: FDR

...and I really don't think Bill's mafia, either. In fact I thought a lot of what happened yesterday was just dumb.

This is probably the last thing I post until lunch for real reals this time.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Thomas Jefferson View Post
    Also, I find it funny that I voted Eisenhower for doing stuff first when it was FDR. Whoops.

##Vote: FDR
    I explained myself quite well, I was offering Bill another chance because unlike Eisenhower, he hadn't done anything mafia-like.

I still think there's something funny about Bill. But in all reality it's still too early to really get a good grasp of how everything's going. yesterday was nuts.

We need to see a lot more from several people to get a good firm idea of who's who.

I really don't see the problem with FDR. Maybe I'm just overlooking something, but it looks to me like he's just smart. *shrugs* I don't see a problem with keeping an eye out, but don't you think a vote for him this quick is a bit hasty?