Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7111213141516171819202122232737 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

I mean I am, not I was.

Okay. Guys. "xD." I put the "xD" at the end of the sentence where I said he was being defensive so you wouldn't think I was being serious when I was joking again. Please stop being dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] George Bush Sr. View Post
    How about Jefferson, who has yet to answer the Roosevelts and I about our question regarding Clinton? You don't find that dodgy, Reagan?
    I told you all I was in school. The bell rang not too long after I posted that. It's 5:11PM right now, and I'm nice and cozy on my laptop at home, ready to post.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] FDR View Post
    Because sometimes people are spontaneous and don't think properly. If Jefferson is going to claim something like that, we will want an explanation, otherwise we could just be led into a trap.
    I gave you my explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Thomas Jefferson View Post
    Also: Do not lynch Bill. I mean, I'm no cop or anything, but I'm pretty certain he's not mafia. It just feels like all those other times we vote off Townies for dumb reasons
    What, did you want a huge block of quoted posts and some solid "logic"? Well you're not getting any. I hardly find the things said against him enough to vote for him. It feels like they were said just for the sake of saying something.

I still say we don't lynch him.

that is very true Bill.
    And John I understand what you meant by that now, sorry for that.
    I still think Reagen is trying to flip things and get any (not that there seems to be much) heat off him. I'm glad to see some more people being active but I'd still really like to hear from Nixon and Taft asap. Both have a scummy smell to them, have hardly been active and give little insight into their votes. I'm no mafia finding wizard but at least I'm trying xD

Also: Do not lynch Bill. I mean, I'm no cop or anything, but I'm pretty certain he's not mafia. It just feels like all those other times we vote off Townies for dumb reasons
    What, did you want a huge block of quoted posts and some solid "logic"? Well you're not getting any. I hardly find the things said against him enough to vote for him. It feels like they were said just for the sake of saying something.

I still say we don't lynch him.
    That doesn't explain why you are certain I'm town.

I agree that besides a feeling you have to have more information if you're so sure he's not mafia.

After reading a few posts, I don't really see why Clinton is being attacked so harshly over some Day 1 nonsense. My gut feeling tells me Clinton and Jefferson are town. But I guess my gut isn't that convincing to any of you.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] John Adams View Post
    edit: If Clinton is mafia, then maybe Taft or Nixon is too. I'm definitely getting some vibes from Taft.
    I don't see how Clinton turning up Mafia would make me more likely to be Mafia too. I am more than willing to solve any "vibe" issues you may have.

Fine. You're mafia. Happy now?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    that is very true Bill.
    And John I understand what you meant by that now, sorry for that.
    I still think Reagen is trying to flip things and get any (not that there seems to be much) heat off him. I'm glad to see some more people being active but I'd still really like to hear from Nixon and Taft asap. Both have a scummy smell to them, have hardly been active and give little insight into their votes. I'm no mafia finding wizard but at least I'm trying xD
    Oh, this was posted while I was typing my last reply. TBH I'm just like you, my inexperience is in the way of me seeing who is actually scummy, but even then I still see Nixon as scum.

And thank you Taft, did I ever tell you that Taft is my favorite president name :D?

Well if voting for Clinton is dumb, then how about I vote for you and see what you flip? Then we can see why you're so sure about Clinton.

I'm pretty sure Nixon is. the way he's been called out and has not said anything says to me he's either bidding his time or planning with his mafia buddies.

Fine. You're mafia. Happy now?
    You talking to me, or Taft?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

I'm probably the last person who should be calling anyone out, but like Teddy I think it would be interesting to hear more from Nixon and Taft.

edit: oh, I hadn't refreshed this page in a while. I see Taft has posted.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] John Adams View Post
    I'm probably the last person who should be calling anyone out, but like Teddy I think it would be interesting to hear more from Nixon and Taft.
    What do you want to hear!?

I was talking to you, Billy. Shame on you. I try and stand up for you and you go and throw it in my face

And before you all go flying off the handle again, it was sarcasm. I don't actually think Bill is mafia.

My role isn't really going to reveal anything, FDR. I'll admit I didn't get Innocent Bystander again, but it's nothing special, either.