Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313171819202122232425262728293343 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    and where is Washington with a vote update >
    I have the right do enjoy a delicious dinner consisting of pizza and pizza. Pretty sure this is correct.

Votecount

Thomas Jefferson (3) - FDR, Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama
    Bill Clinton (2) - George Bush Sr., Thomas Jefferson
    Teddy Roosevelt (1) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams
    FDR (1) - Thomas Jefferson
    Nixon (1) - FDR, Theodore Roosevelt

Not Voting

Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson, Taft, George W. Bush, Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by [M] George Washington View Post
    and where is Washington with a vote update >
    I have the right do enjoy a delicious dinner consisting of pizza and pizza. Pretty sure this is correct.

Votecount

Thomas Jefferson (3) - FDR, Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama
    Bill Clinton (2) - George Bush Sr., Thomas Jefferson
    Teddy Roosevelt (1) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams
    FDR (1) - Thomas Jefferson
    Nixon (1) - FDR, Theodore Roosevelt

Not Voting

Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson, Taft, George W. Bush, Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy
    Ha mine was better! It showed that Reagan is now not voting. WIN!

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Close enough

NO FOOD FOR YOU

and yeah I don't buy the role claim at all. He's just trying to get any townies on him off making himself seem useful when in fact he has been nothing of the sort. that's just my thoughts.

Well I could have told you that I was a Mafioso with an Extra Gun, but that just sounds like I made it up.

My class has already started, so I've got to go.
    Hopefully Nixon will have posted his thoughts when I get back in about 3 hours.

So why come out with this claim now?

If I don't do it now I can't revive Aeris

I'm sorry but Jefferson is just making me mad. He's not trying at all. come on guy atleast give us some insight into your thinking instead of cracking a joke every post. you aren't helping yourself at all.

Yeah, I should really do something seeing as I'm only tied for a lynch since Bill didn't vote.

I don't know for sure what you're trying to pull. If you're Mafia then you're doing a good job at distracting town, if you're Town, then I seriously think lynching you will help us win because right now you're sabotaging our chances at finding any scum. :frust:

I don't even know anymore. I'm just going to cast my vote until some divine being makes sense out of all of this.

##Vote: [M] Thomas Jefferson

Yes, but some people who are currently against you aren't voting for you yet. If your roleclaim was fake I think you should say right now, and if it wasn't then why did you just give up?(by roleclaim I mean that you are a mafia, not necessarily a mafia serial killer)

I'd love to vote for Jefferson but I think he's just a bad player. I still think Nixon is mafia. It doesn't take this long to recap and give your views. It's almost like he just wanted to jump in so people wouldn't think he was inactive and scum. I just don't know xD

Well maybe you should just pretend I don't exist!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

I'm pretty sure Nixon is. the way he's been called out and has not said anything says to me he's either bidding his time or planning with his mafia buddies.
    I find it odd that the lack of evidence makes me scum. You could always look at it as the lack of evidence creates evidence itself. That's like saying everyone that is posting a decent amount is automatically a Townie. It just doesn't make sense. You seem too eager to jump to that conclusion that I am scum.

There are other things that bug me about you, but trust me when I say it's not over the vote.