Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 515192021222324252627282930313545 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

Yeah, you've more than enough time. More than enough.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Ha. More than enough time. I wake up at 5 AM Pacific. I work a 10 hour job. You do the math.

Well, I'm off to bed. I'll understand if I'm dead, but I had better not see anything like HAY WHERE'S JEFFERSON LOOK HE CONVENIENTLY DISAPPEARED

Omg do you all see how Jefferson all of a sudden leaves now that we are on to him? MASSIVE MAFIA!!!!11!!1

Ok then Nixon, I wasn't being a smart-ass when I said it was probably a coincidence.

I know you weren't. I still have the right to explain myself though.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Richard Nixon View Post
    Ha. More than enough time. I wake up at 5 AM Pacific. I work a 10 hour job. You do the math.
    I was talking about your first post after all of that time to the time of your most recent post. Just that span should have been sufficient enough for you to catch up on all of the suspicion you've racked up over the hours.

And by the way you're behaving, you're not helping yourself... you should say something or do something productive at least.

That might make sense if the day didn't end at 5:46PM and started at 7:55AM. Hence I couldn't post. But you'll just have to take my word that I have a job. So I guess my case doesn't stand up too well. I'll let you guys decide.

So why did you vote for me?

No real reason. Usually a Townie gets voted to be lynched on the 1st day. There isn't enough information to actually convict a person. So chances are a Townie is out.

No hard feelings. ;]

That's fair enough. So who besides me are you suspicious of? and why?

I'm going to sleep now. I'm not sure what to do with my vote so I'll keep it as it is. Hopefully I'll be able to play before the day ends!

Alright, more to come as I go, but let me say who my big three are as of now.

Reagen.
    Teddy.
    FDR.

I am without a doubt sure that either one or two of you is mafia, and you are employing the most succesful mafia tactic on EoFF. The loudmouth tactic. You jump on everything. You attack all. You never quiet down. And the town eats it up. I'm reading your posts carefully now, Jackson is not gonna have a John Quincy Adams take this poker table.

Now I am not saying that we need to kill you all, because that is simply destroying the town. I am saying to take what they say with a grain of salt, and never fear to question what anybody says. This is the game of lies and deciet.

People who haven't posted much (in danger of getting replaced if they don't step it up):

JFK - 1
    W. - 2
    John Adams - 6
    Andrew Jackson - 6
    Richard Nixon - 9

Of those I think JFK is a legit inactive. No help at all, but I don't think he's worth our effort until he gets replaced or shows up.

W. put up a random vote on someone who wasn't getting any votes at all. This could be trying to not be caught voting out the first townie. Looks bad.

Adams hasn't posted much but what he has posted has been thurough. So I'll leave him alone for now.

Nixon's story sounds ok but he still hasn't followed through with any of his promises to expand on his thoughts on the game. He doesn't need to go through the thread with a comb or quote a bunch of stuff but at least show that you are paying attention and trying to win.

Of all of these I am most suspicious of Jackson. He voted for Eisenhower when Clinton was well in the lead. So, voting for a 'suspicious' player while staying away from the bandwagon. He also pretty much ignored the Clinton bandwagon which would be concerning to me (and it was once I noticed it).

Teddy is still my suspect #1. However, Teddy is the top poster in this game. There's no way that guy will be able to keep it up so I'm confident he will go down eventually.

Also I haven't yet hit my quota of 26 vote changes.

##Unvote: Teddy
    ##Vote: Jackson

Bah. Jackson shows up as I'm posting that and makes me look foolish. Oh well, my intention was to get him out of hiding so I guess the goal was achieved.

Also, the loudmouth tactic is not the most successful. The semi-active tactic is. Which is what you are doing. Loudmouths always do themselves in in the end because they cannot keep up the consistency. Look at who the first person voted out was. The loudmouth. Posting = mafia, this is the basic rule that most use in EoFF mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ronald Reagan View Post
    Bah. Jackson shows up as I'm posting that and makes me look foolish. Oh well, my intention was to get him out of hiding so I guess the goal was achieved.

Also, the loudmouth tactic is not the most successful. The semi-active tactic is. Which is what you are doing. Loudmouths always do themselves in in the end because they cannot keep up the consistency. Look at who the first person voted out was. The loudmouth. Posting = mafia, this is the basic rule that most use in EoFF mafia.
    Sorry, but I have to disagree. The most active set of players always will have a mafia member. Thats their goal, to gain trust, and act as the town. Look at the past mafia games. Miriel and Del from mafia XI. The most active and both mafia. Morbo from mafia XII. Also very active and scum. While I agree that loudmouth is not a definate indication for mafia, but it is not for town either.

Also this line is a killer.

Posting = mafia, this is the basic rule that most use in EoFF mafia.

That is so so so so so funny. You are using a very flawed form (In my humble opinion) of logic. Basically you are saying that the mafia must be inactive because EoFF thinks activity means mafia. So since you are active you must be town. No. That is not how the game works.