Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10202425262728293031323334353640 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

I told you I'm not a jester.

The host extended it.

I cannot tell a lie.

we've got a little over a half hour I believe.

Waaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiting ♪

...er, how did the rest of that song go, again?

John Adams, I have already said your thoughts, and I have already given I conclusion to them. They are here...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Now, with your role changing, I find it just as likely that you would have stayed a townie as you would have become a mafia, because George might not want someone to be so confirmed.
    You are quite obviously defending Jefferson, but I am currently unsure if it is because you are both mafians or if you honestly think Jefferson is a townie.

Yes, the mafiosi that think I'm their teammate are pretty steamed with me! You should see the forum. Little do they know that I am the Mafia Serial Killer etc.!

Yeah, Jefferson has to go.

I also find it odd that Adams comes up not long after I said that the mafia would probably want to lay low... and to protect someone who I am very very suspicious of, I think I will learn a lot from the lynch of Jefferson. If he is Mafia, I will be looking at Adams, and if he is town then I will find Jefferson is cleared of any current suspision, but not completely cleared as a townie.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] FDR View Post
    I fail to see the logic behind being suspected because of being an active poster. I post lots because I have a lot to share, and if I'm mafia because of that then that sucks. I also am certain of my vote for Jefferson now.
    No, you have to look at it from the other angle. Posting a lot is not equal to being town. Nor is it equal to being mafia. But it is fairly simple to analyze the posts themselves, so long as you are patient enough to sift through he thread.

Jefferson. I know you are a better player than this, and you can take the game a bit more serious. If you want to go crazy spamming, go have fun in the discussion thread.

After sleeping on it, rereading this thread and eating a cookie. I still think Reagen is an evil man who is mafia, so my vote stays on him.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Abraham Lincoln View Post
    I also find it odd that Adams comes up not long after I said that the mafia would probably want to lay low... and to protect someone who I am very very suspicious of, I think I will learn a lot from the lynch of Jefferson. If he is Mafia, I will be looking at Adams, and if he is town then I will find Jefferson is cleared of any current suspision, but not completely cleared as a townie.
    I think you have a typo in then Abe.

and I had one too. above should read
    I think you have a typo in there Abe.
    sorry about that.

Eh, if I don't get lynched or modkilled then I might be more serious tomorrow. Probably not. Most likely my partner will have to take up the account or be replaced. Reagan is cool beans. He's not a mafia. I know that because I am the MSKTKDDHTGBIBLT and not a cop of any sort. I am CERTAIN. HAHAHAHA.

Also, if you all were really town you would put your votes on me, ignore me the rest of the day, and discuss other people while you're waiting for the day to end.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Votecount

Bill Clinton (2) - George Bush Sr., Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson
    Thomas Jefferson (2) - FDR, Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Taft
    Teddy Roosevelt (3) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams, Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, Thomas Jefferson
    Nixon (2) - FDR, Theodore Roosevelt, Taft
    Ronald Reagan (1) - Andrew Jackson
    George W. Bush (1) - Barack Obama
    FDR (0) - Thomas Jefferson
    Jackson (0) - Reagan
    JFK (1) - Bill Clinton

Not Voting

Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy

Day ends in about 5 minutes.