Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13232728293031323334353637383943 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

My Suspicion List

Bill Clinton-Moderately High, he comes and goes, votes for townie but rarely does anything.

John Adams-Moderately Low, he comes and goes, he hasn't done anything suspicous for me to think he is scum.

Andrew Jackson-High, part of my previously mentioned 'Trio of Evil,' with Obama and Abe for reasons stated above.

Taft-Low, he's playing a good game and is leading us in the right direction.

George W. Bush-Moderate, he hasn't said enough for me to think much on him.

FDR-Low, defientely leading the town, he is using good tactics and critical thinking.

Ronald Reagan-Low, clearly experienced and seems to be pullign us in the right way by using FDR and my observations.

Barack Obama-High, he never voted for Abe and Andy, both of whom help hold on to a tie for half an hour, only to kill a townie.

Abraham Lincoln-High, part of my previously stated 'Trio of Evil.'

George Bush Sr.-Moderate, he hasn't said anything to convince me either way. Like father, like son.

Richard Nixon-Moderately High, comes and goes merely to defend and pile votes.

So, what, Obama? You flipped a coin?

No, I didn't vote for either of them. Being tagged as the deciding vote on a potential townie would not have been useful to anyone. I could come in handy if I have long enough here.

I have some reading to do again. For now my eye is still on Clinton, but I can't justify voting for him any longer unless he gives me more reason to suspect. So, I'll get back to you on my thoughts.

FDR has broken the both of the ties, once lynching a townie, once lynching scum. Yet because he contributes lots, nobody suspects that.

I'm not saying FDR is scum, I actually feel he is town. But my point is that I wouldn't be able to break a tie and get away with it, I haven't contributed enough.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Barack Obama View Post
    No, I didn't vote for either of them. Being tagged as the deciding vote on a potential townie would not have been useful to anyone. I could come in handy if I have long enough here.
    Obama, how would you know about a deciding vote if you were supposedly inactive? You came in with a tie and decided to stay there,. But you voted for a townie with little reasoning and seemingly lucked out on who to vote for, the next day the same people who stayed on Eisenhower later spread their votes instead of easily hopping on voting Roosevelt. Could it be reasonable to assume that those who banded together to vote a townie spread their next votes to remove suspicion? You could have used the split to engineer a trick, but the votes never came to the 'Trio of Evil' or Teddy, who we now know is Mafia. Elaborate on how this merely coincidence as well.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Taft View Post
    Let me start off by saying how awkward it was that Jimmy Carter was killed on Night 1. I know it wasn't talked about much yesterday but I thought about it and maybe there's a Nexus-like role in play? Ah, well I guess it doesn't matter.
    Every night kill matters, as it could hold a clue into who the mafia are. Likewise with Jefferson's death. Bush Jr pointed out that killing a Jester would be beneficial to both Town and Mafia. Perhaps we ought to see who was inclined to believe Jefferson was a Jester-type role.

Unfortunately, I'm late for school. I'll be back later and read over the discussion before I vote.

FDR has broken the both of the ties, once lynching a townie, once lynching scum. Yet because he contributes lots, nobody suspects that.

I'm not saying FDR is scum, I actually feel he is town. But my point is that I wouldn't be able to break a tie and get away with it, I haven't contributed enough.
    Because he is town though, he broke both ties of people with two alignments, you guys ditched piling your votes to removes suspicion. And you never removed yourself from the association of Abe or Andrew, in fact, by not mentioning your supposed lack on involvement, you never disassociated yourself, you are listing what could have been possibilites rather than what is fact, which is rather odd.

Oh and

##Vote-Barack Obama

I voted for you in November, and I am voting for you again!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] John F. Kennedy View Post
    Obama, how would you know about a deciding vote if you were supposedly inactive? You came in with a tie and decided to stay there,. But you voted for a townie with little reasoning and seemingly lucked out on who to vote for, the next day the same people who stayed on Eisenhower later spread their votes instead of easily hopping on voting Roosevelt. Could it be reasonable to assume that those who banded together to vote a townie spread their next votes to remove suspicion? You could have used the split to engineer a trick, but the votes never came to the 'Trio of Evil' or Teddy, who we now know is Mafia. Elaborate on how this merely coincidence as well.
    I thought Jefferson was annoying and he wasn't helping the town. I wanted him gone so I could focus on finding scum.
    Then Bush Jr still hadn't even shown up. That was very scummy to me, as I know he should have had plenty of time to vote. I wanted to force something out of him.
    It's possible what you're saying is correct, you've just stuck me in there instead of someone else. Discuss this theory with other people while I'm gone, they might believe you.

Must run now bye!

Alright, anyone has something to say about my observations?

Wow, I really thought that Teddy was a mediocre town...

The reason I didn't change my vote to clinton was because I didn't suspect Clinon. Why would I change a vote to someone I don't suspect? I still don't suspect Clinton, I think he is a townie.

And also, I notice that I voted with Teddy, but thats not because I went with him, but rather that he went with me.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote Count

Barack Obama (1) - JFK

Not voting
    Bill Clinton, John Adams, Andrew Jackson, Taft, George W. Bush, FDR, Ronald Reagan, Barack Obama, Abraham Lincoln, George Bush Sr., Richard Nixon

Oh god JFK you made my eyes bleed with that bright colored text.

What is beneficial to change my vote to someone when I was feeling convinced of another player? To bandwagon? Would that have made me look any better? No it wouldn't.

My previous point of day 2 about the loudmouths usually at least one being a mafiaso was correct was it not? My three were, Teddy, FDR, and Reagan. I focused on Reagan at the time. Lo' and behold, Teddy... one I called out, was a mafia member. This makes me high on suspicion, wow.

I don't like your logic JFK, we didn't hop on a bandwagon so we're scummy. That is again saying bandwagons are good. Yes it can flush out a mafia member but it can also hide mafia members. You should be looking at those who jumped in near the end of the bandwagon to try to give themselves a better name rather than those who stuck to their beliefs. Mafia tend to do that. Hop in near the end so they can just say "Hey, I so totally voted the mafia, meaning I'm town. Stop suspecting me."

Those who change their votes show they have no conviction on who they voted. Meaning they didn't put that much thought into them.

So you're telling me that because everyone else was doing it I should have too. Do you often fall into peer pressure? This is a game of logic and reason, not follow the leader.

I'm not too suspicious of you JFK, I just don't think you're thinking correctly.

Also those who change their votes tend to have a reason to, usually a mafia trying to get someone lynched, whoever they can.