Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 213135363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

Well, I say the doctor claim buys him at most a day. Tomorrow a real doctor could step forward, or an investigative role could tell us he got a guilty result.

I want to point out that nothing has changed in terms of the evidence I provided earlier. I think his defense of that was weak. But his roleclaim buys him a day, if nothing else for being the right play at this time. Deserves kudos for that.

Ok my vote will today be based fully on instincts because it is getting so close and I am so torn...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ronald Reagan View Post
    Well, I say the doctor claim buys him at most a day. Tomorrow a real doctor could step forward, or an investigative role could tell us he got a guilty result.

I want to point out that nothing has changed in terms of the evidence I provided earlier. I think his defense of that was weak. But his roleclaim buys him a day, if nothing else for being the right play at this time. Deserves kudos for that.
    I hate the way you are so certain. We're close to the end of the day with no clear incentive on who to vote, and you just keep running your mouth at how much longer I will stay. I still think you're Mafia, and just because I protected you does not mean I ever trusted you.

You know what guys? I KNOW I said I'd back off of Clinton but damn, ever since I stopped getting on him about his posting he hasn't been here, and otherwise, I'm just completely torn on everythin'

##Vote: Clinton

Probably another waste of vote but really, it's all I've got for now, other than a vote for Taft who has been even quieter than Clinton. But, we'll see.

Ok heres my vote

##Vote: FDR

Even if he is a Doctor, he is acting scummy and needs to die right now

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

20 More minutes. Please don't do another tie, I plan on going out tonight for god's sakes xDDD!

Vote Count

FDR (2) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams, Abraham Lincoln
    Barack Obama (1) - JFK
    Abraham Lincoln (1) - John Adams, George W. Bush
    Taft (1) - Nixon
    JFK (1) - Barack Obama
    Bill Clinton (1) - George W. Bush Sr.

Not voting
    Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson, Taft, FDR, Ronald Reagan

Look right now, I can only give my word that I am the doctor. That's the best I can do. And I know I'm not exactly in the best of graces right now, but only time will tell what the truth is, so just trust me for now, alright?

No, I won't do that. Explain yourself now and maybe I will take my vote off.

##Vote: Taft

I tried not voting to prove I am prepared to show self sacrifice to prove I'm town, but it can only go so far.

Going for the easy vote huh? You know you are mafia and I know you are mafia, so just give up ok?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote Count

Taft (2) - Nixon, FDR
    FDR (2) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams, Abraham Lincoln
    Barack Obama (1) - JFK
    Abraham Lincoln (1) - John Adams, George W. Bush
    JFK (1) - Barack Obama
    Bill Clinton (1) - George W. Bush Sr.

Not voting
    Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson, Taft, FDR, Ronald Reagan

Taft takes the lead (technically)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Abraham Lincoln View Post
    No, I won't do that. Explain yourself now and maybe I will take my vote off.
    What is there to explain? I have said I'm the doctor, I have given my actions with detailed analysis, and now I'm nowhere. I've tried really hard this game to make sure I pep in as much as possible and perform my best. It seems that is no good, and I have no control over my fate anymore. It is unfortunate, and I am disappointed you can't believe me.

Default Day 3 Lynch

Quick Everyone hurry and kill FDR, I think he really is a Doctor.

Then tonight lets kill Bill, even though I already said this in the other thread

Quick Everyone hurry and kill FDR, I think he really is a Doctor.

Then tonight lets kill Bill, even though I already said this in the other thread

..?

Going for the easy vote huh? You know you are mafia and I know you are mafia, so just give up ok?
    Alright, I already explained that I protected myself night 1. Night 2, I protected Reagan because of his barrage on Teddy. I figured that Teddy and his mafia buddies might try to go after Reagan. The reason why I turned on him after protecting him is because he was putting me in the hot seat. Lincoln you can't exactly say anything when it comes to that because you did the exact same thing when it was you in the spotlight. You got just as defensive, if not worse.

I'm the doctor, what's your excuse?