Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9131415161718192021222324252939 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Thomas Jefferson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bill Clinton View Post
    Uhhh, I was saying that you're town and you join the others when they say it was suspicious and all that. How does that not make sense?
    No, you said that you were certain that I'm town, and yet offered no evidence.
    What the smurf do you want me to do? Claim as a cop and say HERE I GOT AN INNOCENT RESULT! Because I didn't. I was fairly certain you were a townie and I said so. I don't HAVE evidence. I told you when I said that; I'm going by past lynches here.

Ok, fair enough. it's just the way you made it sound was that you had some hard evidence to disprove him being mafia.

What the smurf do you want me to do? Claim as a cop and say HERE I GOT AN INNOCENT RESULT!
    The mafia would want you to.

Because I didn't. I was fairly certain you were a townie and I said so. I don't HAVE evidence. I told you when I said that; I'm going by past lynches here.
    A gut feeling like that isn't the best way to call someone innocent. I am, but still.

It wasn't really too out of the blue, since you were almost lynched yesterday and anyone could have expected you to get X'ed today.

Let's get down to business Bill. Sorry if you've said it earlier, but who do you find supsicious?

What the smurf do you want me to do? Claim as a cop and say HERE I GOT AN INNOCENT RESULT!
    That's exactly why I suspect the people who jumped on him right away for that. There is no conceivable way that a mafia would come out and say something like that unless he is trying to protect Clinton, his buddy. But I don't think they are together. It's much more likely the mafia are trying to flush out a cop.

I've read through day 1 and nothing really stands out to me in terms of posts. I did however tally up the vote history and I'll post that below.

and yes. We must have a musical. But back to Bill
    I'm glad you think I'm town, but, considering that no one had voted for me yet, it was pretty odd for you to say something like it.
    No, but people had piled on pretty quick on Day 1, and a lot of people were naming you as a suspect. I don't think there were more than one or two actual votes when I said you were most likely a townie. Look back at the other games, who did they go for on Day 2 after the Day 1 lynchee turned out to be a townie? Several games it was the person they were going to lynch before they decided to lynch the person they did. And guess what their role usually was?

and yes. We must have a musical. But back to Bill
    I'm glad you think I'm town, but, considering that no one had voted for me yet, it was pretty odd for you to say something like it.

Because I didn't. I was fairly certain you were a townie and I said so. I don't HAVE evidence. I told you when I said that; I'm going by past lynches here.
    A gut feeling like that isn't the best way to call someone innocent. I am, but still.
    It's not a gut feeling. I'm going by past lynches. I am recalling things that happened in previous games and I am making my deductions based on that.

Oh, whoops. I quoted the same post twice.

But this is a new game with a few different players. so that logic may not always work.

It's not a gut feeling. I'm going by past lynches. I am recalling things that happened in previous games and I am making my deductions based on that.
    Not the best of going about it, but I do see your point.

What, and all of those games weren't new games with a few different players? No, it doesn't mean that Bill is 100% guranteed town, but it's a safe guess.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Taft View Post
    Let's get down to business Bill. Sorry if you've said it earlier, but who do you find suspicious?
    Larabee Nixon, but when all has posted is this:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Richard Nixon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Taft View Post
    If the GM has a sense of humor, then Nixon is totally a Saulus. :freak:
    *Shakes jowls*
    and this:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Richard Nixon View Post
    ##Vote: Bill Clinton
    it's hard to find him really suspicious. Then again that is what makes him so suspicious. Doesn't help he has yet to say why he voted for me.

Day 1 Voting
    FDR - Jefferson
    Reagan - Lincoln
    Adams - Clinton
    Jefferson - Eisenhower
    Adams - Roosevelt
    Obama - Eisenhower
    W. Bush - Taft
    Clinton - Obama
    Eisenhower - Roosevelt
    Reagan - Clinton
    FDR - Clinton
    Roosevelt - Clinton
    Carter - Clinton
    Taft - Clinton
    Bush Sr. - Clinton
    Reagan - Roosevelt
    Jackson - Eisenhower
    Carter - Roosevelt
    Nixon - Clinton
    Lincoln - Eisenhower
    Roosevelt - Eisenhower
    Eisenhower - Clinton
    FDR - Eisenhower

I bolded the final votes. Look for patterns. 15/16 voted so we know at least 2 mafia voted.

Patterns I see: The rush for Clinton started after I voted for him and it started quickly. I think someone in that group is a mafia. That group is: FDR, Carter, Roosevelt, Taft, Bush Sr.

I also think someone who voted for Eisenhower in the end is mafia. Those are: Jefferson, Obama, Jackson, Lincoln, Roosevelt, FDR.

Who are in common here? FDR and Teddy. FDR is smarter than Teddy, this much I know. I also got the sense that FDR has been defending Teddy in his posts. Go read some and tell me if you disagree. What saves FDR is that he was the deciding vote on day 1. Unless Clinton was mafia, which I don't think he is, the FDR would have no reason to stick his neck out there and vote for a town in a tie. Especially since I get the impression he is not new at this.

Teddy might be new at this. I admit I fail to consider that people sucking at this game doesn't necessarily make them mafia. Still all the evidence I can see points to him right now.

All I know is that Jefferson and Clinton are no where near my top suspects at the moment. I'd more likely go for Jackson, Lincoln, Obama, or W. because they have been flying low.

Ok, as I have said before, I think of things in worst-case scenarios, so here is what I think of Jefferson. As has been said in past games, the best townie can think like a mafia.

Jefferson: I think he thought that Bill Clinton was going to be lynched today, knew that he is a townie because he himself is a mafian, so he decided to line up behind him and when Bill is lynched, he would look that much more innocent. He went with Bill because he saw what I said about him and saw that it had a little bit of support, perfect to get enough people behind him and yet have enough to vote for him to get him lynched.

I really think I will end today with a vote for Jefferson, but anything can happen I guess.

I'm not trusting Jefferson and Reagan right now. Reagan is way too into this. He might not be mafia, but I don't think he is town at this moment. He's playing way too into this to just be a vanilla townie. He could be a cop, or he could be part of the cult.

As for Jefferson, man, you really blew it. I agree with Abe. My vote might go to Jefferson tonight.

Eh, whatever. Honestly I don't even care xD

##Kill: Bill Clinton

(SPOILER)That was a joke. I don't actually have a killing role.

Alright Teddy, I'll give you a chance. Tell me who I should vote for besides yourself, Jefferson, or Clinton. Let's talk about more than those people. Jackson or Lincoln perhaps.

#Unvote: Teddy R