Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 818222324252627282930313233343848 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

I know inactives are going to be replaced, but still:
    ##Vote: JFK

Yeah, I know voting at this time is bad looking, but I just got back from something important.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

JFK has just gotten a replacement-partner.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I hate to do this to you all, but I'm now leaving so I won't be here at the deadline (can't be late today very important!). The deadline is being extended until about 12:30 when I can get on a computer (5 hours or so). JFK use this time to catch up.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Hello, everyone! I am the replacement-partner!

Woohoo! I've already read the thread and I am caught up! Though I am still considering who to vote for.

Please discuss your thoughts, I would like to hear who you are suspicious of.

No hard feelings JFK, but I need to vote for someone. I might change my vote soon.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I find Clinton and Jefferson to be particularly supsicous.

Bill, you are adding little to no contribution to the thread. You realize that you have a very run-of-the-mill method with no logic? Perhaps you are allowing others to use their own logic and hopping upon anyone at any given oppurtunity.

Jefferson gets the slighest bit if suspicion and acts insanely. I believe that even if he isn't mafia, he's worthess to us.

Well, I gotta go to class, I'll be back in a few hours.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Correct, Kennedy, you are right in that Jefferson is worthless to us right now, lynching him will do us no good. The right thing is obviously to ignore him for today and instead go for someone who will make us more informed on the dawn of Day 3.

As I said in the Signup forum, I must apologise for not being here.
    I have indeed been working all day and was out for most of the night.
    This probably means you are now all asleep and I have missed the conversation, but I have a few suspicions and I want to read through all the thread before I go throwing random ideas out.
    Hopefully they are of some use to the town, as I haven't been... yet!

I've been trying to find a reason why Jimmy Carter was nightkilled, and I've come up empty. It seems like a random choice. The only two people who I found that he could have any connection to are Roosevelt and Clinton.

Bill Clinton, your vote before was purely so you didn't have a vote added to your score, self preservation if you will. Who do you find to be suspicious at this stage? Please share your thoughts.

Okay, here we go
    I do agree with what daddy said about TJ

Quote Originally Posted by [M] George Bush Sr. View Post
    Jefferson...Wow. Just, wow. I can't believe you. I'm starting to think you're some sort of jester role but we'll have to see, won't we
    Jefferson is acting totally crazy with what he has been saying and does seem Jester like, it seems like he wants to be lynched.

Then again, he could be Mafia wanting us to believe that he is a jester so that we don't lynch him. Hah! Quite a tricky situation.

Either way, he isn't contributing anything of any worth for the town, just making us all confused.
    I think the best option would be for someone to kill him, not lynch him.
    If he is the jester, then well done, we didn't lynch him.
    If he is Mafia, awesome!
    and if he is town, then yea that sucks, but as I said, he was making it harder on the town.

Hopefully this helps out, but I have more to say, as I have been away for too long! Another post coming up soonish

I should have said that the possible connections I drew between Jimmy Carter and Clinton/Roosevelt have nothing to suggest that either Clinton or Roosevelt wanted Carter dead.

Bush Jr, what makes you think the town has a killing role?

I want to talk about the bandwagon on Clinton, it didn't seem quite right.

I am still fairly novice, but from the Mafia games I have played people usually regard bandwagons as some evil taboo, but on day one when people pile on Clinton people defend it saying bandwagons are now a good thing. I guess it was day one, but I still am not a fan of bandwagons.

That said I have a crazy theory about the bandwagon. As I said people don't like bandwagons. So could it have been a Mafia attempt at making Clinton seem town? If they get a bandwagon going, good townies would then want to stop the bandwagon.

In doing this people are no longer looking at Clinton as a bad guy and tend to think that he has already had enough pressure.

This is a potentially pointless post and I think that I am sounding like some crazy conspiracy theorist, but I need to make up for my absence by getting every idea and putting it in here.

More coming now!