Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 18283233343536373839404142434448 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

Jefferson because of the reasons I have already said and his roleclaim and his crazy. Even if he wasn't a mafia I believe I made the right choice.

Eh, Lincoln isn't doing much. Adams had early votes on Teddy on both days so it's hard to fault him. Bill was a target of Teddy so that goes to his innocence. I posted some evidence but I'm not fully convinced yet.

##Vote: FDR

No one wants to comment on that long ass post I made about FDR? I thought it was some good detective work. Well maybe a vote will get people talking.

I thought it was good. I thought I'd mentioned that but I guess it got lost in my sea of trying to make sense of my thoughts-ness -.o AKA I baleted it

So yeah I do think you're on to good things with FDR, Reagan. Especially when he mindlessly followed my post about Jefferson. Teddy followed him, and that kind of made me wonder a bit but I really don't have much of my own evidence against him that hasn't been said.

Right now, I'm trying to figure Taft out.

Man I just skimmed it very rapidly. You did make some really good points against him... I want to wait for him to respond first though, so I'm off to bed.

It was really well thought out though...

Yeah, Taft has slipped by for me but he is still a suspect in the back of my head.

Same with Andrew Jackson.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

I know it doesn't look good when I do things like this, but I do things for a reason.

##Vote: Taft

Write me off as scum if you like.

Marry me, Nixon.

Right now, I pretty much have three main people I'm concerned about: Taft, FDR, and Adams.

Taft has barely posted a damn thing the past two days, and barely anything in day 1 that I can recall.

FDR, Reagan has brought up a very good analysis of you. You're smart, but I think you're on the wrong side.

Lincoln, okay I know I've said I think you're just poor/inexperienced, and I still think that. However, I think your way of thinking is an endangerment to the town because you want to kill all the crazy people off. You need to focus way more on finding scum than killing useless townies, especially because in the end, the ratio of townies vs scum is what determines who wins the game.

And so we can't risk losing just because you think townies are crazy.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote Count

Barack Obama (1) - JFK
    Abraham Lincoln (1) - John Adams
    FDR (1) - Ronald Reagan
    Taft (1) - Nixon

Not voting
    Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson, Taft, George W. Bush, FDR, Barack Obama, Abraham Lincoln, George Bush Sr.

Day 3 ends at 4 PM EST, which is about 16 hours from now.

Well it's past my bedtime.

##Vote: Abraham Lincoln

Alright JFK. If I may ask a hypothetical question.

You have a gun, one bullet. When you shoot someone, they die. Myself, Lincoln and Obama are all dead, everyone else is alive. Who would you kill? Also assume that the town would not know you killed this person and it was a random night action.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] George W. Bush View Post
    Well it's past my bedtime.

##Vote: Abraham Lincoln
    you sleep then have obligations for 16 hours? and I thought I was busy!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Andrew Jackson View Post
    Alright JFK. If I may ask a hypothetical question.

You have a gun, one bullet. When you shoot someone, they die. Myself, Lincoln and Obama are all dead, everyone else is alive. Who would you kill? Also assume that the town would not know you killed this person and it was a random night action.
    Who would you kill? Still don't like me, my friend?