Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 203034353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

Well here's your opportunity to explain. I already gave you all I got, it was in a long ass post a few hours ago.

Not sure how two votes is blindly following either. You seem more than a little paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] FDR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Andrew Jackson View Post
    But there is one thing, and that is Reagan. Reagan is manipulative, and blindly following him will lead to your loss. If I go down today, I'm not leaving without facing up to Reagan. Come on Reagan, give me all you got, because I will go to any length to prove my innocence.
    Excuse me sir, Reagan is putting a case against you. But saying he's manipulative? I'm thinking just presenting a case. And blindly following him? One other person voted for you. Otherwise it was a novote for yourself. That is hardly us following him. Paranoid much?
    I was not suspicious at all before the case was made, and now I'm being voted for without a chance to defend myself. Reagan says something, and other follow without giving me any opportunity to explain.
    I found you somewhat suspicious day 2, where I listed you, Teddy and Reagen and said that the loudmouths (as with anybody else) are never to be blindly followed.

Also you have right now to defend!

I had this post almost ready, then read the thread in preview and wanted to say stuff while finishing up this one.

Now there is a couple things I'll pull from these posts.

1) I find it funny that the only people with votes on them currently who also voted are JFK and Obama.

2) I want to look at the two bandwagon time vote patterns from day 1. The Clinton bandwagon and the Eisenhower bandwagon. Again with pretty colors for what we know.

Reagan - Clinton
    FDR - Clinton
    Teddy - Clinton
    Carter - Clinton
    Taft - Clinton
    Bush Sr. - Clinton

Jackson - Eisenhower
    Carter - Teddy
    Nixon - Clinton
    Lincoln - Eisenhower
    Teddy - Eisenhower
    Eisenhower - Clinton

Tiebreaking vote FDR - Eisenhower
    We had a block of 6 votes on Clinton in a row. The times were from 12:24 to 3:24. we have a few votes, and we get to the Eisenhower block. The time of these votes is from 3:46 to end of day 1 (5:40).

I'll do an analysis of the bandwagons.

Here are the people from only the Clinton one.
    Reagen. Carter. Taft. Bush Sr.

Here are those on only The Ike one.
    Jackson. Lincoln.

Here are those on Both.
    FDR. Teddy.

Finally those on Neither Bandwagon.
    Clinton. Adams. W. Obama. Ike. Nixon. JFK. Jefferson

make of this as you will.

Okay, the best way to prove innocence is the absolute truth. I believe my role is pivotal to our success, and if I have to claim it, so be it.

I am a Doctor. (Technically the medical school graduate, as stated in my pm. That was just for fanciness)

Night 1: I protected myself. I had absolutely no idea who to protect, so i assured my safety for the night. I believe this was the right idea, and protecting Carter was something I probably would not have done, so my choice did not affect the kill.

Night 2: I protected Reagan. After he destroyed Roosevelt I felt as if it was necessary to protect Reagan to keep him safe from the Mafia. It is obvious he wasn't targeted, which was very odd.

That is all the detail I can go into without making an unnecessary wall of text. Please, ask me questions, because I need to prove this. I implore you guys, do not lynch your doctor. I have placed myself in enough danger as it is now.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1 hour and 10 minutes left in the day.

Anyone can roleclaim dude. At least defend yourself against the accusations made. All you have done so far is yell at everyone who thought he might be right.

Hmm, I don't want to lynch the doctor, and the alternative name for the role seems plausible.

If you protected me on night two, then why the sudden change of heart? Calling me manipulative and 'leading the town to its doom'. Doesn't sound like the way you would talk to someone worth protecting.

Don't be so sure I wasn't targeted. Jefferson's death could have been due to other means. We really can't be sure what his role was and what else is out there.

Your claim can be easily rebunked if another doctor steps forward. They would know the real alternative name for this role and be able to prove you wrong. I'm willing to wait for that.

Your roleclaim buys you some time. But now who do I vote for? Your defense has got you an unvote so let's hear who you think we should be voting for.

##Unvote: FDR

I don't need to defend anymore. Believe me or don't believe me, make your choice.

No townie with the amount of skill you seem to have would do something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ronald Reagan View Post
    Hmm, I don't want to lynch the doctor, and the alternative name for the role seems plausible.

If you protected me on night two, then why the sudden change of heart? Calling me manipulative and 'leading the town to its doom'. Doesn't sound like the way you would talk to someone worth protecting.

Don't be so sure I wasn't targeted. Jefferson's death could have been due to other means. We really can't be sure what his role was and what else is out there.

Your claim can be easily rebunked if another doctor steps forward. They would know the real alternative name for this role and be able to prove you wrong. I'm willing to wait for that.

Your roleclaim buys you some time. But now who do I vote for? Your defense has got you an unvote so let's hear who you think we should be voting for.

##Unvote: FDR
    Trust me, nobody else will come out and say that. I believe I have been a good, trustworthy player, and one that people can believe. Casting me in doubt will make the progress we make slower, and we're less likely to win. Please, trust me, I am not lying.

I am going to give FDR the benefit of the doubt with his roleclaim. I would much rather play it safe with a protective role than risk killing him.

Whoever has an investigative role. Make of all three days as you choose to, and no matter what, make your choice as you feel is correct.

Current Votes

FDR (3) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams + novote
    Abraham Lincoln (2) - John Adams, George W. Bush + novote
    Taft (2) - Nixon + novote
    Barack Obama (1) - JFK
    JFK (1) - Barack Obama
    Clinton(1) - + novote
    Jackson(1) - + novote
    Bush Sr(1) - + novote

I think that Taft is going to have to get up here and start talking. He was pretty active days 1 and 2. Now one post day 3, and it has been a good 20+ hours. Please play the game if your sign up.

FDR, feel free to place a vote on me if you don't have any other suspicions on who is scum, but a vote from a claimed power role is pretty much required to be believed. You are in the lead with votes of your own accord after all.

With that said, I'll throw a vote onto old Taft, maybe being on the border between life and death will get him talking. I really hope you get on.

Edit in preview

I was about to vote Taft to tiebreak with FDR. Now I have people to talk with as well as FDR not being in the lead, so I won't make a vote right now.

New current votes

FDR (2) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams + novote
    Abraham Lincoln (2) - John Adams, George W. Bush + novote
    Taft (2) - Nixon + novote
    Barack Obama (1) - JFK
    JFK (1) - Barack Obama
    Clinton(1) - + novote
    Jackson(1) - + novote
    Bush Sr(1) - + novote
    Reagan(1) - + novote

Taft, Lincoln and FDR in the lead by 1. All three have not voted. =/

Taft is 50/50 in my mind right now. Could go either way. I guess a vote for him is better than a vote for people who I think are likely townies: Nixon, Adams, and Clinton.

I don't think I have enough time to go through the thread and analyze Taft's posts a lot. Today might have to be a blind lynch. =/ I'm still not convinced on FDR. I still don't buy his reasoning why he stuck up for Teddy and why he turned on me after protecting me.

God I really don't know what to do... Reagan made some great evidence against FDR, but then he roleclaimed. Now a Doctor is a pretty common role for a mafia to roleclaim, but know that I think about it FDR was playing pretty smart before, and maybe that was because he knew he was safer to night kills being a doctor and being able to protect himself... I just don't know...

Don't be swayed by other peoples' opinions. Your instinct is the most important one.