Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Genovas Frekin Head LOOOOOOL

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I assumed they just gathered up what was left of her head. Cells have got to come from somewhere, after all, and picking up "a DNA strand" just isn't possible.

I don't think Rufus actually planned to revive the Jenova Project, though. He might've had genuinely good intentions in sending the Turks to retrieve what was left at the crater.

Quote Originally Posted by Big D View Post
    I don't think Rufus actually planned to revive the Jenova Project, though. He might've had genuinely good intentions in sending the Turks to retrieve what was left at the crater.
    maybe taking it to an incinerator?
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Maybe not that altruistic. I'm sure he was up to something, but nothing as silly as trying to create a new SOLDIER or Sephiroth...

jenova infused hamsters?
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

or possibly Preventative R&D, to try to understand and prevent another catrastrophy like Meteorfall from happening again... but i got the impression that he was just mearly trying to beat Kadaj and co. to the remains of JENOVA...

could have carpet bombed the crater...

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Big D View Post
    ...picking up "a DNA strand" just isn't possible.
    I wasn't saying there was a single DNA strand in the box, or that it was piled high with little strands of DNA, just that it was something small enough to fit in the box and that DNA was needed. You know, like hair or fingernails or an eyeball... or bits of her head.

Maybe there was blood in the box. Even a drop of it would be enough for a Sephiroth clone to complete the reunion. Or maybe a liver... maybe.

Edit: I just watched Complete and they say that it is her head that they found (I never heard that before, even if it is in the original). I still don't understand how they crammed her head in that tiny box.
    Last edited by G13; 06-15-2009 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Proving myself an idiot.