Thread: Question

Question

To Anyone:

Okay I am playing Final Fantasy XII have been for a long time. I have a problem I am stuck on hunt #31 Wyrm Wrath's Renewal. The creature Fafnir the guide book says it only appears on the west side of Silverflow's End during blizzards. However there is never a blizzard there I have checked more time's then I care to remember and am at my wit's end. If anyone knows how to get it to appear or if there's some kind of trick or a certin time you have to go there Please Please post it. I would be forever thankful.

jedimaster01

edit: Forgot to say that my E-mail address is top_agent_00x@yahoo.com

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You should ask this question in the FFXII forum. I'm guessing this will be moved in a little while.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

yer

*moves*

Blog Entries

Default I got here fast

First make sure there's a blizzard in any area around Silverflow. You can make one appear by entering and re entering the rift. When a blizzard starts you have to carry it with you (so to steak) by entering, exit re-enter each area in the rift until it follows. Hope I helped.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

You can guarantee a snowstorm by talking to the mark petitioner on Mt. Bur-Omisace then heading to Silverflow's End without passing through Frozen Brook. You have to avoid that area as it causes the weather to change, as does leaving the Paramina Rift.

HUH

What?? the only way to get to the west side of Silverflow's end is to go through the frozen brook. and what do you mean carry it with you?

Blog Entries

Default RE: Question

when there's a blizzard in the rift when you zone one screne away the blizzard might follow into the next area. So when I say carry it with you I'm saying make sure there's a blizzard somewhere in the rift and then zone in and out of the area until the blizzard comes where your headed.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster01 View Post
    What?? the only way to get to the west side of Silverflow's end is to go through the frozen brook.
    The route you need is

Freezing Gorge -> Head of the Silverflow -> Icebound Flow -> Karydine Glacier -> Silverflow's End

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpoonyBard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster01 View Post
    What?? the only way to get to the west side of Silverflow's end is to go through the frozen brook.
    The route you need is

Freezing Gorge -> Head of the Silverflow -> Icebound Flow -> Karydine Glacier -> Silverflow's End
    This should be correct, but I wonder why it doesn't say anything about this in the strategy guide. I had to ask this question too...

Depends on which guide you have.
    "Guchi-guchi" said the little baby, and his mom mistakingly bought him an expensive bag