Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'll bike to your house :D

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You might have to swim across some water to get to me. But you can crash as long as you like.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

You can come and see me but I don’t really want to meet you so there’s that possibility ruled out.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I'll let you crash at mine for a couple of nights. Hope you like stewed rabbit!
    If you make it to his place Jojee I might even bike it up to there to see ya!

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

My friend did a trans-Canada bike trip after his graduation. If you can do something like that you're far more impressive than I'd ever care to try to be.

I don't suppose you could make it to Barrie? I can drive you to the border if you want (actually how would I carry your bike? Must think). Huh you live by yourself. And you have internet I presume?

I'd trade a drive to Campagin (Futurama joke) for a few days of hospitality. I wouldn't even hit on you!
    Last edited by Peegee; 04-05-2009 at 04:41 AM.

Banned

You might be able to stay with me, Joy, but idk. I'd have to go over the details with my parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I'll let you crash at mine for a couple of nights. Hope you like stewed rabbit!
    I thought the entire point of needing a ride back was to attend to her internship. Other than that, I'd have no problem letting her stay here for a while before biking back.
    Maybe I should start biking places... but I'm horrible at navigation, and lack a decent bike that I could ride for hundreds of miles at a time. The only bike here has a flat tire and a rusty chain... oh, and only one pedal.

If you plan biking to mine, bring a smurfing snorkel.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Værn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojee View Post
    Yeaaa I don't actually know where the kid lives though. ...Plus then it'd be kinda awkward, cos' it'd be like, "Hi Sagey's mom, I'm the 22 year old girl who's visiting your 15 year old son ^__^ Mind if I stay the night?"

Haha and Yars, I do wanna visit you Ohio peeps. The problem is that none of you seem to have cars. I have no problem planning a bike trip to Ohio, but I wouldn't be able to get home in time because it's pretty far. xD It'd work if I could bike to Ohio, visit you guys, and then someone drives me home. I have my own place for the summer, no roomies, so the person could stay and chill too for as long as they want. :P
    I also live in Ohio, don't have my license and am therefore unable to drive you back home, and want you to visit

Though I do have my permit. Technically, if you have a license, I think I could legally drive with you if I "borrowed" my mom's car... but I'm not sure if you'd want to do that, since I've never actually driven before and we'd probably die in a fiery crash I haven't driven in quite some time, and I'm a horrible driver, so it wouldn't work out too well

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Moogle

Oooh I forgot I made this thread. xD

I did bike for 70 miles on Saturday, but it took me about 8 hours, and was very very tiring. This biking shpeal is going to take longer than I thought, or I need to get stronger, or both. xD I'm gonna do another 70 miles this coming up Saturday though. Hopefully my sunburn will be gone and my butt will stop being sore and the blisters on my feet from this week will go away by then.

Biking to England/Sweden/Netherlands/etc is definitely on my list of things to do this summer Very high on the list, ok?

And wow, that's four people I know that live in Ohio. Matt (Bahamut), Kari, Yars, and Værn. My Neskaya peeps <3 I'll definitely try to make it to Ohio.

Matttttt (hero), yes you definitely need to come visit me. :</>D Same with you, Peeg. I dunno where Barrie is in relation to Waterloo?

Liz, are you back in Illinois? We haven't touched base in a while so I dunno what's going on with you! xD

Oh, and I want to bike to Madison at some point too. I'm thinking of purchasing a tent for when I can't find a place to crash, but I'd also probably be scared camping out in the middle of the night by myself in some field or something. Maybe I'll do the tent thing when I have someone else biking with me. If anyone's crazy enough to want to join me at some point...

I know Yars, you said you were into biking a bit. Hehee maybe I'll drive to your place in Ohio, and then we can bike back to Champaign together? As long as I can park my car there for a week or so. Then you can chill for a few days here and we can bike back to Ohio, I'll pick up my car and see if I can see any of you other Ohio peeps too. Although, I guess you all have <i>parents</i> so you'd have to make sure they don't mind o_o *crazy plans forming*

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Quote Originally Posted by Jojee View Post
    I know Yars, you said you were into biking a bit. Hehee maybe I'll drive to your place in Ohio, and then we can bike back to Champaign together? As long as I can park my car there for a week or so. Then you can chill for a few days here and we can bike back to Ohio, I'll pick up my car and see if I can see any of you other Ohio peeps too. Although, I guess you all have parents so you'd have to make sure they don't mind o_o *crazy plans forming*
    It just now occurred to me that my friend Joe got a new bike a while back and said that I could have his old one. But, I've never had a way to bring it back to my house... other than riding it, of course, but he lives then miles out of town and I'm usually there until midnight-ish, so I'd have to ride 45 minute to an hour in the dark... But yeah, that bike may actually be suitable for riding 300 miles on, so I may be able to join you
    Of course, I'll probably die of a heart attack halfway through... I'll have to get an exercise bike and start using it to work out while I watch anime. I wonder if I could rig one of those things to power my computer? Anime would definitely be a good motivator to get me ready!

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Jojo just remember to bring your nunchakus in case there are some Illinois highwaymen who try to shaggle you! I wish you the best of luck on your Cross-Country Death Trek!

Quote Originally Posted by Fonz View Post
    Make your way to Lawrence's house, he'll take mighty good care of ya'.
    :tpg:
    YES. YES.

I'll take mighty good care of ya'. What are stalkers for, my darling? :yamete:
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Banned

Yes Illinois!

Unless I find my own place, idk about you parking your car here. You see, you're on the Interwebs, and your only intent would be to rape me. That's what my parents would think, anyway.

I am trying to find my own place though. xD Plus, the ride from Ohio to Illinois would be hella flat, so it will be easy to bike! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Yaridovich View Post
    idk about you parking your car here.
    If you need a place to park a car, just go to Stryker and park outside of the local pizza shop. There are a couple of apartments on the floor above said pizza shop and the people that live there are always parked outside, so it's safe to assume you won't get into any trouble for leaving your car there. And it's close enough to the police station that nobody would try any funny stuff with it.

Heck, you could just ask if you could park in the lot behind the police station/fire dept...

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Moogle

Haha Yars, if your parents aren't okay with me parking a car there, why would they let you disappear for over a week while you bike to Illinois and stay with an internet person? xD

And yess Værn, uhh work your butt muscles. I'm not even joking. It HURTS. Actually I don't really know much about you~ do you live with your parents? How old are you? xD I sort of feel like I'd be kidnapping young children, conspiring to take you all on these bike trips, mwahaha >=]

Sag your parents would totally kick me out :P And kickass, Liz, I'll tell you if I pass through the Chicago area :O

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr