Thread: Yuffie (spoilers)

Default Yuffie (spoilers)

In one of her missions, she claimed that a blonde guy (from Shrina) who ran to Wutai and handed Yuffie's father all the important details about Shrina, including the mail addresses of SOLIDER. While her father is not interested in the finding, Yuffie ... just happened ... to get hold of it, which is how she contacted Zack via mail.

So, I think that blonde guy she refered to was that of Cloud. Cloud. Cloud. Cloud.
    Last edited by Serapy; 04-22-2009 at 05:23 PM.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Its most likely Lazard as Cloud was never a member of SOLDIER nor does Yuffie and Cloud ever make any mention whatsoever of knowing each other before FFVII.

Lazard does strike me as the type who would give Zack's personal information out.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Cloud was a member of SOLDIER, but just a lowerly 3rd rank seeing as he has been infused with mako, a sign of SOLDIER.

I also think it could be Lazard as being the head of SOLDIER he would have all of the personal files, Cloud on the other hand would not. and as wolf mentioned there is no mention of htem meeting before hand.

I still think it was Cloud. There is something strange about him in CC.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Serapy View Post
    I still think it was Cloud. There is something strange about him in CC.
    He is written out of character imo. He's far more whiny and self conscious than he should be which gets irritating, though he smiles a bit more but Zack just has that way with people.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserDragon View Post
    Cloud was a member of SOLDIER, but just a lowerly 3rd rank seeing as he has been infused with mako, a sign of SOLDIER.

I also think it could be Lazard as being the head of SOLDIER he would have all of the personal files, Cloud on the other hand would not. and as wolf mentioned there is no mention of htem meeting before hand.
    Cloud never made it to SOLDIER, he was only part of the regular army and never got Jenova cells or Mako injection until after the Nibelheim indecent.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserDragon View Post
    Actually he was only an Infantryman. He was first infused with Mako when Hojo got ahold of him and Zack. That's how he got Mako addiction, he wasn't used to it or strong enough to handle it.