Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Sickenin'!

thats just wrong, yuna should smack brother. seriously, its incest and mega wrong. who does that??? it really freaked me out
    xxx Cause I wanna be a super model xxx

Eh, chill out people. We are talking computer folks here. Tho' maybe computers mating with each other is incest.

Still suspending disbelief again, Brother/Yuna? Its just not right, is it, because lets face it the guy is pathetic. And a weirdo.

Brother should forget Yuna and go for Shinra. He's the real sexpot around that ship.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Noctiluca View Post
    Brother should forget Yuna and go for Shinra. He's the real sexpot around that ship.
    You know that's a little boy right?

Blog Entries

there was a picture here

red headed monkey dude sir helix's Avatar

"shudder shudder"

it's just incest.... shimmer the hell down. it was just a crush from the family sped, not her own dead parents coming back to take her for a test drive.

and stepping away from your own biases lets look at the geo/sociological structure of spira... sins been slaughtering people for "a thousand years" so that judging from various cutscenes world population is reduced to about 1 million creating a shrunken gene pool, incest becomes a unavoidable consequence/happy occurrence.
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

We don't even know how close cousins they were. Second cousins isn't that horrible to be honest. At that point there is enough genetic differences to make it irrelevant, biologically speaking. If they didn't even know each other most of their lives, there's not really any reason why it can't happen. One of my best friends have parents that are second cousins. He turned out fine!
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    We don't even know how close cousins they were. Second cousins isn't that horrible to be honest.
    I'm pretty sure Braska married Cid's sister, which would make Yuna and Brother first cousins

Quote Originally Posted by Big D View Post
    We don't even know how close cousins they were. Second cousins isn't that horrible to be honest.
    I'm pretty sure Braska married Cid's sister, which would make Yuna and Brother first cousins
    but then you ad in the half al bhed factor gives you a bit more diversity that would more than likely make children feasible, setting aside the fact of how ugly any children of brothers would be ...
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Big D View Post
    I'm pretty sure Braska married Cid's sister, which would make Yuna and Brother first cousins :cool:
    Source? :p
    I can't remember it having been stated in the game...
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

in X Yuna mentioned to Tidus that her mother told her to seek out a man named Cid, because that's her uncle. I believe she said that while on a boat and also cid said something like "You bet I ain't gonna let my neice get herself killed!"

Rikku and Yuna are first cousins, and Brother is Rikku's brother, so as long as they are blood-related, then Yuna and Brother are first cousins.
    Sigless

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

[QUOTE=Darkswordofchaos;2655155]
    Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Big D
    Also, during a hidden cut-scene in chapter 5, he openly admits to being in love with her - without realising she's close enough to hear.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeo2388 View Post
    It depends on how close you and your cousin are. If you are like Brother and Yuna who rarely see each other, then it's perfectly normal to develop a crush on him/her. Unless if you were childhood friends and grew together, then it can't happen. It's basic human nature.
    I don't agree with that. I just discovered some new relatives in my family and I don't have a crush on any of them.

mabey there all ugos or somthing.
    Like if i found out like jessica simpson was like my fith cousin i would prolly still do her
    FDR married his fifth cousin :</>D!

Einstein married his cousin.... are you saying your smarter that Einstein?????