View Poll Results: Which is the best ff girl?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tifa

7 17.95%
  • Yuffie

2 5.13%
  • Aerith

5 12.82%
  • Rinoa

2 5.13%
  • Quistis

3 7.69%
  • Selphie

1 2.56%
  • Edea

0 0%
  • Garnet

4 10.26%
  • Freya

2 5.13%
  • Eiko

1 2.56%
  • Beatrix

5 12.82%
  • Yuna

4 10.26%
  • Lulu

0 0%
  • Rikku

2 5.13%
  • Paine

1 2.56%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best FF Girl Character

Default Best FF Girl Character

Out of ff7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2 which if the best female character to you? i think its a toss up between Yuna and Rikku

Who's yours?

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Yuffie of course..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Yuffie, she uses a Superball as a weapon.

Beatrix, hands down. Though I also liked Sarah ["Garnet"] a lot as well. For me it's between those two, and Celes from FF VI, but since she's not an option, I'll pick Beatrix. She was powerful, in charge, and she managed to look pretty with an eye patch. I really really wish she would've replaced that ugly smelly fat pile of rusty tin [Steiner] in your party, but that would be too much to ask.

I'm amazed at how anyone can pick Yuffie. The stupid bitch annoyed me so much, I really wanted to kill her when I first had to deal with that bitch in the game. Point-and-case proven in FFAC that she's got an IQ of 90. I rolled my eyes when I saw Yuffie in the arena [and as to be expected, they picked a very annoying 15-year-old-sounding girl to voice Yuffie. How fitting].

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yuffie still ranks as one of my least favorites in the series. Out of the options...

Beatrix and Freya though I like Freya more. They broke the norm of female leads at the time and Freya especially had a really touching story.

I pretty much dislike or strongly dislike most of the females listed. Except Yuna and Yuffie who have my eternal spite...

Going by the whole series. Faris, Terra, Lady Ashe, Agrias, and Freya are my top favorites.

This poll is worthless without Terra.

Of the choices listed, probably Beatrix or Freya. Quistis was also pretty awesome; one of the best things about FFVIII, really. I'll never understand why Squall chose Rinoa over her
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Quistis was also pretty awesome; one of the best things about FFVIII, really. I'll never understand why Squall chose Rinoa over her
    I like to think he keeps Rinoa for show and has Quistis on the side for some personal "student-teacher study sessions".

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I thought that Tifa was a delightful heroine for the story of Final Fantasy VII. I mean, upon playing the game for the first time, you assume Aerith to be the heroine of the story and the main love interest, but...
    I believe in the power of humanity.

Tifa rocked. I still like Beatrix more, but I kinda like martial arts people. I also like when women can take care of themselves, instead of being so helpless that they need a man to do anything at all. Overall, it's hard to choose my favourite, but I just loved Beatrix. I do agree with The Man though. Both of these polls should have included characters from all FF games. I also liked Terra and Celes from VI a lot.

Suggestion: There should be a forum censor that replaces "Yuffie" with "stupid bitch".

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Quote Originally Posted by Khalin View Post
    Tifa rocked. I still like Beatrix more, but I kinda like martial arts people. I also like when women can take care of themselves, instead of being so helpless that they need a man to do anything at all. Overall, it's hard to choose my favourite, but I just loved Beatrix. I do agree with The Man though. Both of these polls should have included characters from all FF games. I also liked Terra and Celes from VI a lot.

Suggestion: There should be a forum censor that replaces "Yuffie" with "stupid bitch".
    I don't think we can ever be friends

I was with you for the first part, but then you lost me. I love punchy and kicky characters. And I love women who do stuff themselves. But what is wrong with Yuffie!? She's like the 2nd most spunky girl in the series. I would have voted for Rikku, but X-2 happened. Don't get me wrong I liked X-2, but not what they did to Rikku. I mean she went from Spunky hyperactive girl with a mean right hook to that. But anyway, back to Yuffie.

She's strong and takes care of herself. I mean she was 15 and two continents away making it on her own stealing Materia and stuff.

Also if they included the first six in the list, I have no idea who I'd choose between Rydia and Faris.

And those things are true, but I'm still annoyed at her stupid attitude and the fact that she just doesn't seem very intelligent. I also just found her attitude to be so annoying and ridiculous, I couldn't help hating her. I hated her even more in the movie when it's "revealed" that she's the one person in the bunch with an elevator that doesn't go to the top floor. Her highly irritating sayings + voice clips that went with her cameo appearance in the Kingdom Hearts arena just made her seem even more annoying and stupid-sounding than before. Sorry! I find her to be on par with how annoying and stupid Naruto is [not the show, but the character himself], or Misa-Misa from Death Note, or Jar Jar Binx [sp?] from Star Wars episode 1 [GOD I HATED THAT RETARD]. To cap it off, her "themes" [I believe the tracks are called "Stolen Materia" and "Descendant of Shinobi"] have to be equally as annoying as the "Mining Town" track. Seriously, her "themes" sound on par with Bonzo the Clown or something. Cait Sith's theme was also annoying though, just to be fair. Although he was actually kinda cool.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I find Yuffie's personality to be terribly annoying but I generally hate the spunky girl cliche. Mostly, I hate her for being a stupid bitch who screws your party over even though its obvious at this point in the game your goals are far more important than hers. I hate her cocky attitude cause she's a lousy fighter (until you get Conformer but that's the games fault for sucking :rolleyes2) and most of her dialogue is stupid, irrelevant and hardly funny so I never saw the point in her being in the game. I also have a policy of despising anything that steals from me in games (curse you Zozo...). She's obnoxious and irrelevant and should have been left to Don Corneo so he can have his dirty illegal way with her boney ass, its what the she deserves cause she never did anything useful for your party storywise.

Blog Entries

I liked rikku

Eiko is the best One Girl not to mess with

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Dammit no multiple choice? How the hell am I suppose to choose between Beatrix and Garnet!? Oh my head's killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno
    I find Yuffie's personality to be terribly annoying but I generally hate the spunky girl cliche. Mostly, I hate her for being a stupid bitch who screws your party over even though its obvious at this point in the game your goals are far more important than hers. I hate her cocky attitude cause she's a lousy fighter (until you get Conformer but that's the games fault for sucking ) and most of her dialogue is stupid, irrelevant and hardly funny so I never saw the point in her being in the game. I also have a policy of despising anything that steals from me in games (curse you Zozo...). She's obnoxious and irrelevant and should have been left to Don Corneo so he can have his dirty illegal way with her boney ass, its what the she deserves cause she never did anything useful for your party storywise.
    Damn, I never heard anyone dis her like that!