Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love college

Worked, wrote an essay, did my calculus. Same old, same old.
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

On Monday I came home from a weekend at the lake and went to class and played around with Love and then came home and made an awesome pasta dish for dinner and watch some HBO Rome.

Banned

No one smoked a blunt? Come on!

I don't think I've ever smoked so much weed.

Blog Entries

When I was at Teesside Uni, I did lots of drugs, now I'm just old and boring.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Banned

Apparently.

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

I hate school!

If the extended campus that I attend offered as many classes as the main campus of my school, I'd probably major in Art for fun. I'm just a General Studies (Arts and Sciences) major right now, because I just want a degree in something. I majored in English literature before, because English is my strongest subject, but I became bored with it, and most of the authors and their works that I had to study are overrated, anyway.

My Art History class is kind of the same; some of the works my class looks at serve a purpose (advancing a style, technique, or theme) or just demonstrate a certain style, but a lot of them are also crap. Emil Nolde's paintings are good examples. I can't believe they're taken seriously, let alone displayed in museums. They're so ugly that they floored me!

I do not use drugs.

On Monday I came home and did nothing until the Mavericks game came on that night.

I attend college. I am a history major. I do not do social life; I am here, rather, because I like to learn things.

I loved college specifically because I wasn't surrounded by drugs and alcohol. Is sobriety and level-headedness really that boring and unfashionable? Pity.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I also did not smoke any weed which makes the day identical to the rest of my life in that respect. As far as I can remember, I didn't do anything particularly interesting or out of the ordinary on the 20th, just revised Rousseau and Machiavelli, I imagine.

I do enjoy university. I miss being away from home somtimes, but I do really enjoy it. I spent a gap year feeling like I was making no progress in my life and it wound me up no end at times. So to actually be there at a good university and working hard is such a fantastic thing right now. I'm studying for a BA in History and Politics and enjoy it; though I definitely prefer History and sometimes regret taking the Politics as well. Hoping to go on and earn a PhD in History one day, though I don't know how realistic that is. And between studying, Labour Club and my friends, I really love it. And I love the city itself. I don't need a hip and happening city, I love being in York with its city walls, historic streets and old fashioned pubs.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

GASP HEATH

I didn't do nothin'.