Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Girl types and what to do with them

just be a dude and tell her you're going rock-climbing or w/e and eventually she'll be so comfortable just letting you decide that she'll need to keep you around

and then you're free to start sitting around in your boxers with cheetos

EDIT which is the sort of holy grail of dating

(-o-)

-tie fighter

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Males and females are taught by society to have separate speech patterns and values. Think about the games you played as kids and it will back my argument.

Males use speech to reach a destination. There must be a point, a goal, a victor.

Females on the other hand use speech as a way of establishing symmetry. There is no real destination, just let it run it's course and let everyone be happy.

If you can't respect both styles, then you will either fail in the public setting for missing the male style, or have horrible relationships if you lack the female.

So to but it kinda bluntly, Boko and Bunny are oblivious to the female style. Female styled speech is not a way to a means, it is the destination.

At the same time, they do have a point that while the male should respect the female style, the converse also holds true. Balance is key. [/EoEO]
    Sorry bout that tirade up there, I studied this in Speech class, so it took over

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Kentarou View Post
    Edit 2: Oh crap. XD What did she think of
    your pr0nz?
    I think I made it out to be more horrible than she thought, but before she brought it up I'm sure she thought well not less of me but she was like 'wtf'

it's not too out there but it is seedy.

Oh well. The crap I talked to her about tonight blew that picture out of the water.

I'm so drunk right now./

Blog Entries

:x Did she think it was hawt?

Blog Entries

Grin

Let's just say she asked me if I committed a crime just having the image on my pc.

Fun times ensued. No seriously I didn't treat it like a big deal.

Blog Entries

Are you two still seeing one another? o,o

Blog Entries

Grin

Who and who? I'm confused. Also it's only been 4 days since I last saw the girl I mentioned in OP

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pureghetto View Post
    Who and who? I'm confused. Also it's only been 4 days since I last saw the girl I mentioned in OP
    You and AZN. :x

three words:

in

the

butt

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

If you are into anime, rent some favorites to watch with her. If you don't know much about it, ask her to recommend some that you could watch with her.

And btw, people who like to cosplay like company. I'm sure you two an find a fun cosplay thing to do!
    Last edited by Renmiri; 05-08-2009 at 02:13 AM.
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

I've got to disagree with the direct approach. Saying something like 'Hey, what do you want to do today?' can translate to 'Hey, Im too unorganised, unconfident and not fun enough to be able to think of something to do on my own, you'll have to do it for me' Minus points all round.

I agree with Lekana's:

So instead of, "What do you like to do?"

Say something LIKE, "It's so nice out today, it makes me think of parks."

Then she may say, "I like/love parks." or "I hate parks" or something along those lines of the park subject.

Then you know if you could ask her to take a walk with you to/in a park or to try to stay away from parks
    Its better than 'What do you want to do' cause it makes it seem like it was more your idea to go the park rather than hers. But doing this too much could set the mood of 'I want sex from you and i'm gonna be your little bi*** and do everything you like/want to get it.'

Truthfully, I'd say to do two things. When your gonna do something, say something something like 'Hey, lets go do something fun' 'What are we doing?' 'Its a surprise ' Then do something you'll both like.
    Second thing is too look at what you both like. At the end of the day, you can get sex from any girl, so if your in it just for that, then you may aswell find a different girl that you can have fun doing things with.

But...in answer to your question, best stick with the genric things for now, such as if she mentions a movie that both of you like, get it and watch it, or hang out with mates, go bowling etc.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Okay, hands up, girls.

1) How many of you would lower your opinion of a guy you like if he asked you what you want to do?
    2) How many of you would lower your opinion of a guy if he thought it would be a terrible thing to ask you what you want to do?

Seriously, Peeg, if you're judging her intelligence as smart and you're saying that you're more grown up than her just because you're older than she is, then I have something to say to you: If she's smart, she won't think anything bad of you for asking such a question - because there's nothing bad about it, and only a stupid person would think badly of a person for such a stupid readson. Also, you still have growing up to do yourself if you think that asking such a simple question is going to cause such dramatic problems.

If she likes you, she'll like that you are showing an interest in her.
    If she doesn't like you, she won't like that you are showing an interest in her.

You don't even have to do these things. If you're still that silly about it all then I would suggest you simply get her onto Facebook and then check out her interests - which, oddly enough, you seem to know a fair bit about already so I don't really know what the big deal is. You've listed a bunch of things she likes. She'll do things she likes, right?

EDIT: Also, if she says "Whatever you want to do" then do whatever you want to do. Sometimes it's a good thing to show who you are, and if she doesn't like it then it wasn't going to work out anyway, was it? If she likes it, hooray, you're doing great.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

I have to treat her differently than other girls because she's asian and not dumb and likes animu and mango.
    Wtf dude? Why the hell would you treat her different just because she's azn?

Just show her a good time, man. Do fun stuff. Draw with crayons. Go out and watch a movie, and maybe have dinner or something. Sure, it's cliched, but hey, just go for it.

Edit: Oh, and there's no harm in asking her what she likes to do. As a dudette myself, I'd rather be asked what I like to do. Beating around the bush sometimes just doesn't get you anywhere.
    Last edited by Athena Shadowraven; 05-13-2009 at 07:56 PM.

"I'm considering...disobedience."

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    If you have to ask other people what to do with her besides sex then maybe you shouldn't be with her.
    Maybe, but I won't know until I find out she hates a lot of things I do.

Fun fact: you know how I joked (haha yeah..joked) about showing her my prons....

Ashley stumbled upon my prons.

xD

All 289 of them...

Boldly go.

Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    If you have to ask other people what to do with her besides sex then maybe you shouldn't be with her.
    Maybe, but I won't know until I find out she hates a lot of things I do.

Fun fact: you know how I joked (haha yeah..joked) about showing her my prons....

Ashley stumbled upon my prons.

xD

All 289 of them...
    See that's just terrible. I even knew that folder was not hidden.