Thread: Vaudou Character Animation

Default Vaudou Character Animation

Okay, here's another one of my final assessments for my animation class.

Throughout this class we've had to create a design document, model, texture, rig and then animate a character for use in a game engine. I did have plans for about 5 more animations, but my ambitions were too high and time was too short.

These animations are fairly rough, but I think they demonstrate a wide range of animation principles, so I hope I do well. What is interesting though, is she resembles Venus of Willendorf, but I had no idea that existed up until a few days ago - the more you know!

YouTube - Vaudou Character Animation
    Remember to watch it in HD!

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Blog Entries

That's pretty nice. My only gripe is, the runn just looks like the walk only with more arm movement, it doesn't seem to vary in speed.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!