Thread: Quick question about Rinoa

Default Quick question about Rinoa

where is she in balamb garden when you are flying it? I cant find her..

It's been some time, but either the library or the infirmery. But I'm not sure, so don't hang me up on it.
    "Guchi-guchi" said the little baby, and his mom mistakingly bought him an expensive bag

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

In Seifer's room cosplaying something replusive.

when bored, rinoa will dangle off the side of the garden for hours at a time

rinoa will go to the library to "study" only to spend a lot of time on the phone, disturbing other students

rinoa used to share a joint openly with seifer in a corner of the quad. however her new bf is more or less straight edge, so she will discretely smoke small amounts of weed (frequently) in the parking lot

"hey dr kadowaki, do you have anything for severely red eyes and dry mouth? i think it is allergies"

rinoa staring at the reflections of light in the central water feature of the garden, just, like, thinking

rinoa was supposed to bring some hot dog buns to zells mom, but she went to the training center for one quick zoot, lost track of time, and by then the garden had already travelled to winhill

"there is like much water flowing through this giant floating school. where does it go? into the sea? are we just dumping water everywhere we go? what the smurf"

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Rinoa needs a spanking.