Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: KH3 Characters

Default KH3 Characters

For the upcoming game KH3 (most likely the best game ever) which new disney, and more importantly, final fantasy characters would you like to see in the next game???? and which characters would you take out?????

Personally I would have:

Rin (Final fantasy x)
    Brother (Final fantasy x)
    Vaan (Final Fantasy xii)
    Toy Story world (with all of the characters and maybe a toy version of Sora donald and goofy)
    and Vincent Valentine (Final fantasy vii)
    And maybe a Malboro as a boss if they finally decide to bring status ailment into the KH series

also i would take out rikku, yuna and paine and bring them back as there proper characters from final fantasy x and x-2 instead of the annoying fairy things.

Oh and on the note of new different versions of the characters in places like Halloween town and the Pride Lands that each version of a charcater should come with its own special ability depending on the world they're in or the type of creature they are.
    Last edited by Mini Tidus; 05-26-2009 at 10:24 PM.

Cloud is wearing Vincent's clothes in KH1.

Oh yeah, how did I not notice that

Maybe they could give Vincent a cool new outfit, or because in KH2 cloud goes back to his original outfit maybe Vincent could just come back as normal.

Also I think that they should introduce chocobo riding in KH maybe even blitzball.
    Last edited by Mini Tidus; 05-26-2009 at 11:33 PM.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I actually like Yuna and the Gullwings appearing as money grubbing faeries. It was surprisingly charming for them and I give them kudos cause they made Yuna a bit likable for me cause I hate the "drywall".

For me...

I'd love Setzer to return, maybe as a gag character who travels to other worlds playing games. Maybe he can have a special challenge for you concerning the mini-games.

I want Kain and Cecil from FFIV to appear. If there were two characters who really had the ability to empathize with Sora and Riku its these two. Besides, Cecil is another popular FF hero in Japan and Nomura has stated in the past he loves Kain so I'm hoping this will be enough to have the duo appear in the games. They will probably show up in Hercules World since that's where "Fallen FF heroes" seem to go...

Cid needs a new English VA. I can't stand the southern hic voice. This alone will make him better.

Boko or chocobos need to make an appearance at some point.

Faris needs to make an appearance, especially if they decide to keep the god awful Pirates of the Caribbean world...

Scrooge McDuck needs a larger role and needs his VA. He's one of my favorite Disney characters and I was ecstatic when he appeared in KH2. Please keep him and do more!!!

Launchpad would be a fun Disney character to appear. I want to fly a flying vessel Cid makes and Launchpad crashes in the game.

If you are going to keep Aladdin, stick to the TV series cause the sequel movies are lame and the TV series actually had some cool villains. May I suggest the Sorcerer who trades his arm for that magic gauntlet or how about the Sand Witch? Hell. what about the ruler whose heart removed his head so he could finally be a just ruler.The TV series had awesome villains.

Keep Mulan and Beauty and Beast as they two of my favorite Disney films.

Robin Hood (with Zidane perhaps ), Sword in the Stone, and Black Cauldron would be nice. I'd also love to play in the Great Mouse Detective World.

Star adding Disney TV series world. Duck Tales, Tail Spin, Gargoyles, and Darkwing Duck would all be much appreciated, since we're only a few Disney films away from some of the more boring films...

For disney, Robin Hood, The Black Cauldron, and Hunch Back of Notredome

For Final Fantasy, Vincent[VII], Steiner[IX], Chocobos, and maybe Basch[XII].

Blog Entries

I dont really want them to do Vincent, I dont think they did Auron too well and thier characters are pretty similar.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

I'm kind of wanting Treasure Planet characters to show up, but it might be a little redundant with Peter Pan and all.

Maybe WALL-E would be a good alternative, though there probably won't be many villains they could use.

As for Final Fantasy characters, I'm wanting more FFI-VI characters in general as long as they aren't too overrated.

Banned

I still want to see Sephiroth in KH3. Kicking his butt never gets old.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by PuPu View Post
    Its nice, but the idea that I can fight a evil super boss like Mary Poppins intrigues me more... Especially if she shows up before you face Sephy and uses a "spoon full of sugar to make his medicine go down" and then its a battle against the super nanny. :evilking:

Needs moar Faris. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Its nice, but the idea that I can fight a evil super boss like Mary Poppins intrigues me more... Especially if she shows up before you face Sephy and uses a "spoon full of sugar to make his medicine go down" and then its a battle against the super nanny. :evilking:
    Le. Gasp.

Mary Poppins final boss. Yes, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PuPu View Post
    YouTube - THE ORIGINAL Scary 'Mary Poppins' Recut Trailer

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Square just got their hands on Edios so they could add world/characters base on Edios past games i.e. Tomb Raider.

Oooh characters that I'd love to see make an appearence in is.

FFIX Characters: Eiko, Quina, Steiner, Zidane, Dagger(Zidane, dagger and quina would be in twilight town. Eiko and Steiner would be in Radiant Gardens)

FFVIII: Rinoa

FFXII: Basch, Balthier, Fran, and Ashe

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonface View Post
    Square just got their hands on Edios so they could add world/characters base on Edios past games i.e. Tomb Raider.
    Given that we never saw inclusion of Enix characters after Squaresoft and Enix merged, I would suspect such an assertion is terribly unlikely.
    Last edited by Ouch!; 06-28-2009 at 12:33 AM.

They shoul never put disney tv show worlds in the game. thats stupid. i cant see th aladdin tv show or drakwin duck in the game. the only one that interests me is gargoyles but that will never be in it too. disney tv shows suck. Have more classic movies and stop with the live action ones. Tron was kinda cartoony but potc's world sucked. I know i already said this but Hunchback of NotreDome, The Black Cauldron, Robin Hood. Oh and for FF characters

Warrior Of Light [FFI] He could apear in The Black Cauldron world to help fight a heartless boss when they travel to norba to find the cauldron. donald, goofy, and taran could get lost and sora gets light from Wol and they fight the heartless togethor.
    Cecil[FFIV]
    Steiner[FFIX]
    Basch[FFXII]
    and definetly Chocobos.