Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Random Set of Photos

Posting again cause I took more shots of my brother~ I have some other pictures too but I wanted to share these ones since it involves people... well, a person. Yay graduation photos continue!

Nicholas Single Shot Photography Shots of Pictures and Photography of Photographic Photographs

Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Nice as always I really like the ones by the old school bus. And this one:

On a sidenote - it typically gives the picture a more gloomy mood when the person looks down. Especially for graduation photos and the like, there may be a lot of symbolic value in the subject looking ahead or even slightly up. Just a thought!

Yeah. I like that one of him a lot. The problem with my brother is that I can't get him to 'pose' in any particular fashion. He has ADHD pretty bad and even on medication he gets twitchy and it's hard for him to sit still and Aspergers Syndrome so he feels really awkward out in public and even more so in front of the camera.

I had this one picture of him standing with his back against a rusted street lamp where half of the downtown area is under construction behind him but around him was all new buildings and not ONE person was anywhere walking by. It was SUCH A COOL SHOT but he was smiling in all of the pictures from that spot and it looked so forced that it just killed the entire thing. So I just had to constantly help him to relax and he's like 6'3 or 6'4 so relaxed for him is usually looking down and a bit slumped. I don't know why cause I think he's quite the handsome guy. I had to keep getting him to stand up straight or sit up without looking like it was military school. It was a very 'patient-filled' experience. Though that's one thing my brother always does - he teaches me constant patience.

Thanks, Rantz! <3 Your commenting makes me super happy.

No set theme and I have more but here's some more pictars. I nabbed a flickr account so more photographs are there. FuzaFotos' photosets on Flickr

Pictures of more stuff - lots of random stuff

Also, I went out yesterday and got a few shots of an orange / yellow rose lying on the shoreline of the beach. They turned out pretty but I have to get those edited first. x_x

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Niiiice. I would kill for one of those muffins right now *_*

They're chocolate banana muffin brownies with dark chocolate syrup and they were chilled. <3 I put little almond nuts on top after I took the picture and forgot to take another.

Been a loooong time since I've posted anything. Figured I'd post something now. I took these three today. I'm pretty happy with them. I'm feeling less PRETTY COLORS and more.... abandoned buildings or something. I 'unno.