Thread: Platinum trades and battles

Default Platinum trades and battles

Not sure if this is the right board or not. any of you FF fans wanna play some Pokemon with me? I'm not extremely competitive, I dont EV/IV train or anything..just play for fun.

I own Platinum, so anybody with Pearl/Diamond preferably. I know it's an old game now but yeah..

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I'm thinking about dusting off my Pearl version to get back to work on setting up my competitive party, but that just requires...effort.

That being said, I may be interested in playing a few rounds with what I've got sometime later.

Assuming I ever get around to finishing up my playthrough of platinum, I'd probably be up for a couple matches, though I'm pretty hardcore into the IV breeding/EV training thing as fair warning.

If Wi-Fi actually works for me for once, I might try to have a few battles (and maybe trades) with you guys. I don't follow the whole Metagame (where you must outrun Jolly Gyarados and have your whole team able to take down a Skarmory as if your life depended on it), so I train my team my own way instead. And forget about IV breeding and getting the exact Hidden Power needed for the best moveset since it kills the fun for me (besides, I think my Hidden Power types for my Pokemon are decent enough. At least for the ones I teach Hidden Power to).

As for trading, we should probably make a rule where you can't trade eggs that are "about to hatch" since it could be someone giving a Magikarp as a cruel joke. It might be fun trading over Pokemon eggs that have breeding moves on them though, as long as it isn't a Pokemon that's insanely common.