• CYAN

5 55.56%

Thread: BATTLE VERSION 1

Default BATTLE VERSION 1

OK SO WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT 1V1

LOCKE

OR CYAN
    "Stay Your Hand The Girls Life Is Now Mine"

IF we're going off battle mechanics, Locke is potentially one of the games strongest characters, so him.

Off story, I'd say Samurai and high ranking knight of Doma > random treasure hunter.

I never understood why people always thought Locke was the best. In theory you could max their stats to the same thing and then its all dependent on equipment. Its not like Locke could magically hit for more than 9999 while everyone else is stuck at it. Maybe I'm missing something. But I'd go with the BAMF over the treasure hunter too

Cyan can easily become the best character in the game. Duel wielding Tempest with X-fight could potentially equal 8 attacks of 9999 to all enemies. On top of that, Psycho Cyan is awesome! He was also my favorite character and before even knowing all these other tricks, I just had him cast Quick and use Quadra Slice for the entire final boss, single handedly beating it.

Locke can also use the dual-wield X-fight combo, but none of his weapons have the potential to hit all enemies as well.

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Blog Entries

In a fight, probably Cyan. Though its hard to tell as everyone can max out their stats or spells and whatnot.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Cyan would destroy Locke, i love Locke as much as the next sexuality questioning fellow but Cyan's got pure fighting talent that's all he does.
    Locke can do a variety of which in turn levels off all his abilities to a certain point. if it was a steal stuff contest Locke would decimate.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Locke. He's just too cool to lose to Cyan.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Cyan, he's more fun to play and easily has the best scenes in the game in terms of both humor and drama. I also love using him battle. Besides, he has the Mustache... you can't beat that...