Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Of Uggs & Earrings: Ladies' Only?

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah Laddy, so many people try to wear them as nose rings, it just looks dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    Your black right Dynast-Kid?
    Yessir.

Well earrings have also been worn by men for thousands of years. I know for sure with blacks. Shaka Zulu is the most badass black guy that ever lived and he wore earrings.
    You're right! You also have to look at the ancient Egyptians! They invented papyrus, beer, animal-headed gods, and other neat stuff! Earrings on men are totally okay if you ask me.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Uggs are gross on anyone and everyone if they are considered to be at all chic or fashionable. Big no-no, shows that you have tacky sheepish taste. They sure look comfy though, I don't mind if people wear them being totally aware that they're hideous and silly Uggs + trackies are worn by both girls and guys in my area. It's obvious that none of the guys take their appearance seriously, but you can tell that the girls have spent painstaking hours slapping on their makeup, picking out earrings and necklaces and cute t-shirts, and straightening their dead, straw-like hair, getting a fake tan...and then they complete the look with trackies and uggs. The mind, it boggles!

ALSO earrings, for me it totally depends on the person. Example: Rye has her ears pierced (at least?) twice and I know loads of girls who make it look tacky and stupid, but she really does it well and makes it work with her look (GUITEARRINGS ) Personally I'm not too keen on earrings on guys at all, but it depends totally on him, what he looks like, what earrings he wears, what he wears them with.
    Last edited by scrumpleberry; 06-20-2009 at 10:41 AM.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Thanks! Yeah, I have them pierced twice in one ear, and three times in the other. I usually just wear pearls or a simple earring in the second holes, and something similar in the first holes, except when I want to do something nicer, then I put cool earrings in. [/I]

Banned
    Blog Entries

We managed to persuade some guy that having a piercing on your left ear meant you were gay ... it was funny.

EDIT: I think there is some combination which represents gay pride, I'm not sure what it is though. Anyone know?

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

ANY COMBINATION!
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?