Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dont tease the NPC kids!

Blog Entries

Default Dont tease the NPC kids!

If you could choose any NPC to be a boss fight against your band of Anti-Kefkaists, who would it be?

I would like the guy who unequips all your items on the airship to do a total turn around and just starts attacking you for no reason, abit like Ultros. His special ability makes it so you have to fight him without any equipment.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Baram

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

The opera house impresario finally takes his revenge on the party for meddling with his show. He can summon the chocobo riders from the play for a stampede; ballroom dancers with the same ability as Mog; and Draku, Maria, or Lars, all of whom have the same effect as Edgar's Noise Blaster. But his special ability is fretting.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

The old guy with the cider in South Figaro could go on a drunken rampage in which he attacks multiple times to multiple targets in a drunken rage. His end game bit could be him saying that you're his best mate in the whole wide world.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Humpty Dumpty

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Either Gau's dad or Maria herself. I just wanted to see Celes and Maria meet...

That kid whose house burns down. Every time I play that game and talk to him before the fire... "This is MY house, you can't come in!" ...Or whatever it is exactly he says. Every single time, yes, every time, it is my fondest wish that I could make that brat the victim of a brutal ass-kicking.

I think I'd give him 0 in all stats, no weapons or armor, no magic, and 500,000 HP, just so I can take my time and enjoy myself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ,,, View Post
    That kid whose house burns down. Every time I play that game and talk to him before the fire... "This is MY house, you can't come in!" ...Or whatever it is exactly he says. Every single time, yes, every time, it is my fondest wish that I could make that brat the victim of a brutal ass-kicking.

I think I'd give him 0 in all stats, no weapons or armor, no magic, and 500,000 HP, just so I can take my time and enjoy myself.
    I think he is the only normal kid in the entire world, I mean would you let random stragers barge into your house and open all your treasure chests? The kid's probably got a little stack of dirty mags hidden in a suit of armour or something.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

the dancing chicks!
    they make me lol!

Realistically speaking, fighting Master Duncan one on one would have been pretty awesome, butttt......

That God damn spoiled brat who convinces his dad to outbid you out of all the good stuff in the auctions. Hell, fight his dad and their talking chocobo and model airship too, burn them all. Little bastard.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by arcanedude34 View Post
    That God damn spoiled brat who convinces his dad to outbid you out of all the good stuff in the auctions. Hell, fight his dad and their talking chocobo and model airship too, burn them all. Little bastard.
    Or just mop the floor with the defenseless child, and then the Chocobo and model airship are your rewards.

When I was younger I always thought you could actually buy the Imp Robot as another character for your party...

If I could fight anyone it would be... Ghestal, cause he seems like he should have actually been a fight at some point

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Quote Originally Posted by ljkkjlcm9 View Post
    When I was younger I always thought you could actually buy the Imp Robot as another character for your party...

If I could fight anyone it would be... Ghestal, cause he seems like he should have actually been a fight at some point

THE JACKAL
    Console RPG Cliche Number 38:
    You Die, And We All Move Up In Rank

During that fake ending, the true villain of the story will kill the guy you'd thought was the villain, just to demonstrate what a badass he (the true villain) really is. You never get to kill the fake villain yourself.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ljkkjlcm9 View Post

THE JACKAL
    Console RPG Cliche Number 38:
    You Die, And We All Move Up In Rank

During that fake ending, the true villain of the story will kill the guy you'd thought was the villain, just to demonstrate what a badass he (the true villain) really is. You never get to kill the fake villain yourself.
    Yeah I know, but you usually have to fight them at some point anyways, even if it's just to get your butt kicked. Like in FF4 with Golbez.

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

That stupid little kid who wont let you step on his seedling. Ima kill him and crush is smurfing flowers!