Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Michael!!! NOOOO!!!!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Great guy watching his tribute On TVone that was made a few years back his Beat it performance was great! So many tried to imitate him.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

I'm really saddened by his passing. As much people said, he was probably the greatest artist of all time, and he was a terrific dancer. RIP MJ

Str8 Pimpin'

I actually heard about this while at a year 11 prom and just frankly didn't believe a word my students said. Then I came home and was all "......oh. Oops."

I had tickets for his tour, and would have been travelling to London for it. I'm very sad to see a man of his entertainment stature die, but I can't pretend I knew him personally. RIP though.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

http://awkwardstar.wordpress.com/200...chael-jackson/

"After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.
    In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…"
    Personally the reason why I do not believe that Jackson ever molested those children is due to the reaction of the parents.

If anyone ever hurt my children in anyway shape or form, they would end up dead, or in jail. I would not settle for any amount of money, yet the parents of these children just chose to settle without getting the justice their kids would have deserved.