Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Place I'll Return To Someday

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Quintuky fied Chicken View Post
    God, it feels good to listen to A Place to Call Home again. Every time I start up the game and that track comes on, I just relax. It's phenomenal. No other piece of music, let alone game music, has this effect on me.

Terra, Bran Bal and Pandemonium all have a profound effect on me also, though in a slightly different way to APtCH. Kinda like the difference between clicking your fingers after a long piece of writing, and clicking your back in the morning. They're both satisfying, but the morning back click has something that the finger clicking doesn't. And whereas the APtCHesque ones are relaxing, Pandemonium is the one that spurs me into action. If I have something that needs to be done but can't be arsed, like finishing this unnecessarily long post, then I'll crack that on and blast through it in no time. I don't know why. It just does.

As stated earlier, no other music of any sort affects me in such a strong way as the tunes mentioned above.
    Do those music still induces erection?

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yep.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I heard this performed at the New World concert at Anime NYC. I seemed like I was the only one excited for it as I was the only one who immediately started clapping, but then I noticed no one else was clapping so I felt embarrassed and immediately stopped.